Knowing the people on this forum do you think they deserve to ascend or rot

you are starting to piss me off. how can you be so retarded and autistic yet have no autism. those pills must have given you braindamage
What have I said that is in any way contentious??

What have I said that is in any way contentious??
calling ugly truecels good looking.
calling yourself incel even tho you are 50% bodyfat and have fucked 13 women

• JFL
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer and turkproducer
calling ugly truecels good looking.
calling yourself incel even tho you are 50% bodyfat and have fucked 13 women
@toolateforme might be an ugly fat chunk with a clit for a dick but me mogs me and maybe you

• JFL
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer and Vitruvian
@toolateforme might be an ugly fat chunk with a clit for a dick but me mogs me and maybe you

giphy.gif

• JFL
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer and Vitruvian

• +1
Reactions: Vitruvian
and mog doesnt not equal lay mog.

you obviously have confirmed fucked more women than @DarknLost and you do not mog him at all

you obviously have confirmed fucked more women than @DarknLost and you do not mog him at all
Hopefully when I lose weight and get surgery I’ll mog a few people on here
Idgaf nigger stop the fucking competition who is less subhuman in this the most subhuman forum on the internet
Go fuck your white girls nigger

I probably penis size mog him tbh

let's just say that a few decades ago, most of us here by now would be in a relationship with a looks match not even worrying about gonial angles or maxilla growth. i would also wager that most of our mental problems would not exist since psl, incels, nationalism, etc are all the final results of an imbalanced society.

for this reason, i hope everyone ascends and finds happiness.

• +1
Reactions: Over, toolateforme and Gaia262
Yeah bro these are models

These two look Normie tier.

F14B1576-B8BD-483B-9312-AECE15C22E9B.jpeg
9E0F3A4D-37FC-4EB7-B775-3CF065D6E04D.jpeg

Are you saying if they're aren't model tier then it doesn't count?
It’s sad you have people like @Roping Subhuman @turkproducer @toolateforme @Petsmart larping as incels whilst true incels like me are in the minority here

How am i larping as Incel when i'm a virgin?

These two you look Normie tier.

Yeah I have had sex with much hotter women but it doesn’t count

Yeah I have had sex with much hotter women but it doesn’t count
Nigger they count ifntheyre hot enough. You're not incel. but you're just claiming you are

Idgaf nigger stop the fucking competition who is less subhuman in this the most subhuman forum on the internet
this place is not subhuman.

this place is full of many humans

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2227, 6'4 looksmaxxxer and toolateforme
this place is not subhuman.

this place is full of many humans
Indeed. I’m the only one who needs surgery here.

You’re just a bragging chad

I want to ascend in money bro, if i will i'm gonna do anonymous donations all months

and how is that bragging?
Ofc that is bragging unless you are larping. Anyways you should stop fucking choking egos, this forum is about sexually frustrated people venting about there problem and empathized. Dont have to brag about your superiority here

You’re showing off on a forum full of incels
full of volcels and looksmaxxers. if a person actually looks fucked I won't beat them down for it unless they talk shit about me.

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer
full of volcels and looksmaxxers. if a person actually looks fucked I won't beat them down for it unless they talk shit about me.
I doubt any one does

im just stating facts. not showing off. I really could show off if I wanted to. but why the fuck would i?
I doubt any one does
wdyM?
Ofc that is bragging unless you are larping. Anyways you should stop fucking choking egos, this forum is about sexually frustrated people venting about there problem and empathized. Dont have to brag about your superiority here
obviously you project your own posting style to the entire forums purpose which is bullshit

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer and Petsmart
im just stating facts. not showing off. I really could show off if I wanted to. but why the fuck would i?

wdyM?

obviously you project your own posting style to the entire forums purpose which is bullshit
You seem alpha
Naked pics where?
I have a few videos
Stfu you allegedly had sex with hot white women

I WANT LONDONVILLIE TO DIE SO FUCKING BADLY HOLY SHIT AT THAT LOW IQ BAITING RETARDED FAGGOT

• +1
Reactions: toolateforme, 6'4 looksmaxxxer, Petsmart and 1 other person
We all deserve physical affection from a female and saying we don’t is just like saying a starved African doesn’t deserve food.

cel. Verbal, not violent.

I just want to be loved and cuddled in bed

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Over, Gaia262 and Ritalincel
I do think we all deserve to ascend in some form... though they shouldn't get carried away and be polite with the bros that haven't reached ascension

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262
everyone deserves to ascend except for @LondonVillie my heart goes out for people like @toolateforme or @FatmanO. truecels like myself deserve to be treated like humans in their lifetime.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Ritalincel and FatmanO
everyone deserves to ascend except for @londonville. my heart goes out for people like @toolateforme or @FatmanO. truecels like myself deserve to be treated like humans in their lifetime.
Lol why?

These two look Normie tier.

How am i larping as Incel when i'm a virgin?
they're disgusting

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 756, 6'4 looksmaxxxer and godsmistake
everyone deserves to ascend except for @LondonVillie my heart goes out for people like @toolateforme or @FatmanO. truecels like myself deserve to be treated like humans in their lifetime.
The gook got laid