Knowing the people on this forum do you think they deserve to ascend or rot

The gook got laid
I didn’t say that he was a truecel. i would have used a comma instead of a dot if i was refering to them as truecels. i just genuinely feel bad for how they look.

• +1
Reactions: toolateforme
I didn’t say that he was a truecel. i would have used a comma instead of a dot if i was refering to them as truecels. i just genuinely feel bad for how they look.
Shut up chad. I’ve seen your face

Am I that ugly?
it’s beyond over for you but not because of your face. it’s your self pity and lack of motivation to actually improve yourself. it’s easier to complain and whine about how i’m so suicidal and i’m so ugly yet do nothing about it. virtue signaling, that’s why i dislike you. inb4 banned.

• +1
Reactions: Roping Subhuman, Ritalincel and Petsmart
everyone deserves to ascend except for @LondonVillie my heart goes out for people like @toolateforme or @FatmanO. truecels like myself deserve to be treated like humans in their lifetime.

I'll be honest, I deserve to die and rot. But this isn't a just world. There are many men out there who slay despite being complete pieces of shit. There are many women out there who live life on easy mode, despite their looksmatch roping.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 2227
it’s beyond over for you but not because of your face. it’s your self pity and lack of motivation to actually improve yourself. it’s easier to complain and whine about how i’m so suicidal and i’m so ugly yet do nothing about it. virtue signaling, that’s why i dislike you. inb4 banned.

Who?