Koop guys are Asians at peak attractiveness and they still only attract fat foids

barettrealrx

barettrealrx

I wanna impregnate my oneitis
I was messing around with shit in my morph app when I realize…. Koop guys are Asians at peak attractiveness, perfect side profiles and shiet…. But they still only attract fat foids in west, although it might be because they’re feminine, if your Asian move to your home Asian country brah the west is getting worse just a few weeks ago we had to read a book by some Asian foid, there was no father in the book and the love interest was white…. SMH

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 60224, aerty, aspiringexcel and 1 other person
Asians literally have the worst smv in the west worse than Indian pls just get the height benefit of being raised in west and move to east as soon as possible if your Asian brah

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TheReckons, zharupodrugu, rubberduck and 1 other person
no face for your penis

They are androgynous high estrogen faggots what do you expect.

• +1
Reactions: Fish
i mean if i get type of pussy i want das all i care for

Kpop is proof that perfect skin and hair can only get you so far.

I've got all types of females. white,brown,yellow,black. A small percentage were fat. idk, stop this curry cope

i ironically never fucked an asian girl jfl. Asian girls (esp south east asians) literally almost always go for tall white guys bruh. I fucking hate noodlewhores, subhuman bloated moonfaced chiggas.

i ironically never fucked an asian girl jfl. Asian girls (esp south east asians) literally almost always go for tall white guys bruh. I fucking hate noodlewhores, subhuman bloated moonfaced chiggas.
White guys love deformed Asian girls

There was a time like around 2016 where Asian hypebeast type niggas had a chokehold on foids, I think RiceGum was the one who set it off, them days are long gone though

There was a time like around 2016 where Asian hypebeast type niggas had a chokehold on foids, I think RiceGum was the one who set off set it off, them days are long gone though
It’s coming back with abbs

White guys love deformed Asian girls
They are cucking themselves with subhuman genes Jfl. They better pray at night to plz have a daughter and not a son, who would most likely end up on .is JFL

• JFL
Reactions: Feliezzx
They are cucking themselves with subhuman genes Jfl. They better pray at night to plz have a daughter and not a son, who would most likely end up on .is JFL
Most Hapas are incels

I was messing around with shit in my morph app when I realize…. Koop guys are Asians at peak attractiveness, perfect side profiles and shiet…. But they still only attract fat foids in west, although it might be because they’re feminine, if your Asian move to your home Asian country brah the west is getting worse just a few weeks ago we had to read a book by some Asian foid, there was no father in the book and the love interest was white…. SMH
A shocking fact for americans: of course foid that likes *insert ethnicity* is fat in the west BECAUSE THE AVERAGE FOID WEIGHT IS 70 KILOGRAMS
Screenshot 20240211 172706

"Muhhh incel in the west" I have 3 kpop foids in my class this is the most gl one
Screenshot 20240214 081405

• +1
Reactions: barettrealrx
ed7b19571cf9255f6c5b9f5632bc84b7.gif

just LOL @ ego inflated 4'11 shitskinned chimp mouthed SEAmonkey noodlewhores thinking theyre above NEA moggers

• +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel
ed7b19571cf9255f6c5b9f5632bc84b7.gif

just LOL @ ego inflated 4'11 shitskinned chimp mouthed SEAmonkey noodlewhores thinking theyre above NEA moggers

Asean foids geniunely subhuman, Chinese have northern chinese moggers koreans have kpop and japanese have jomon moggers but all asean foids are fucking disgusting

Im
I've got all types of females. white,brown,yellow,black. A small percentage were fat. idk, stop this curry cope
asian btw but only fat foids go after asian guys in inner us east coast seems better bc of high asian population

Im

asian btw but only fat foids go after asian guys in inner us east coast seems better bc of high asian population
its not cuz u are asian that cuz u just ugly my yellow nigga

East Asians actually have the most robust bones & facial structure on average. Ur cherry picking. Lots of Koreans prefer to shave off the strong bones tho. Look at North Korean soldiers, all malnourished by much better facial structure than average westerner.

Attachments

• Quiz_NKorea_SocialMedia.jpg.webp
    Quiz_NKorea_SocialMedia.jpg.webp
    174.6 KB · Views: 0
  • face-bone-contouring-surgery-complication_2.JPG
    face-bone-contouring-surgery-complication_2.JPG
    36.3 KB · Views: 0
  • zhang-mingyang-road-to-ufc-episode-1.jpg
    zhang-mingyang-road-to-ufc-episode-1.jpg
    75.8 KB · Views: 0
  • 12253_3x2.jpg
    12253_3x2.jpg
    545.1 KB · Views: 0
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Feliezzx and barettrealrx
East Asians actually have the most robust bones & facial structure on average. Ur cherry picking. Lots of Koreans prefer to shave off the strong bones tho. Look at North Korean soldiers, all malnourished by much better facial structure than average westerner.
Hm asian can have bone structure of Chad if the bone they're deficient in (uppermaxilla) is grown enough