Korea Truth Thread (Brutal) America Part 1

S

stickyblickyhuh

Solstice
This is another truth thread but this is america version part 1. I have already done it on Germany, Eastern Europe like Ukraine, Middle east and India, etc etc. But I want to do one where it hits the hardest. Also, I need to apologize for not keeping my word and posting this earlier in the morning, forgot it my bad. Im usually a man of my words unlike @Blackgymmax :trepidation:

Alright here we go!

8 years ago she went to korea and got married to a ex kpop star (not very popular one). This one got 2.4 million fucking likes.

And heres the good part, read the comments of that tiktok :ROFLMAO:

Just found this one, didnt even watch the vid but the title says it all

This one too

A big channel. I will admit, the wife is Bri'ish but close enough. Ill make a UK version thread

Shes American and uses her second channel as a couple vlog. Her main has lots of followers

Theres tha

Another one

Didnt even have to post any of people reacting to kdramas or how hoards of people go these places to see the recent kpop videos together (shit you not, there was one where people flew over to watch a live with other people of samsung ads with bts with em). Crazy.

Bro theres so many.
Honestly just click on one of em and see all these different channels thats similar to it. Im tired of just pasting all the links. Hope yall enjoy! lets have another civil discussion. No cursing please!:trepidation:

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 21620, Shrek2OnDvD, Deleted member 16474 and 5 others
Oh yeah theres way more on tiktok. @Cheesyrumble has new clips everytime i shit you not even im surprised

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: traveler and Adamsmith12345
Anyways I hope yall enjoy! Have a great day :owo:

• +1
Reactions: traveler and Adamsmith12345
@Blkpill Godfather @Will Blunderfield @Jiyn @justinzayn @Curry Suicide @ShortBrownandUgly @TRUE_CEL @Vain786 @stevielake @Daiquiris @beachdude123 @6ft4 @JawGuyFatFaceGuy @Earth Dollar @traveler @TRUE_CEL @your smile @House Lannister

• Woah
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: traveler, Adamsmith12345 and justinzayn
NIGGA WE GET IT ALREADY!
The only ones who disagree truly are @Blkpill Godfather and @beachdude123
Everyone else has already acknowledged the rise of East Asian smv somewhat. Ur making this forum gooksmax.org bro.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Marsiere214, eduardkoopman, Deleted member 16474 and 3 others
NIGGA WE GET IT ALREADY!
Everyone else has already acknowledged the rise of East Asian smv somewhat. Ur making this forum gooksmax.org bro.
dont know what that is but its never the wrong time to spread the truth :owo:

• +1
Reactions: Adamsmith12345
NIGGA WE GET IT ALREADY!
I didn't disregard it. Some kpopmaxxers have become a niche for some women but it's not the majority at all but gooks had no hope before now they have a shot but it's nowhere near to taking over the world as stickitinhisasshuh likes to say all the time

• +1
Reactions: Cheesyrumble
NIGGA WE GET IT ALREADY!
Also @cloUder @incel194012940

I think the rest have conceded. Real talk

• Woah
I didn't disregard it. Some kpopmaxxers have become a niche for some women but it's not the majority at all but gooks had no hope before now they have a shot but it's nowhere near to taking over the world as stickitinhisasshuh likes to say all the time
well well well. It seems like someones starting to realize the truth

• +1
We agree more than I thought. Most people wouldnt have a problem with this thread @stickyblickyhuh if u just dropped the exaggerated language and hyperbole.

We agree more than I thought. Most people wouldnt have a problem with this thread @stickyblickyhuh if u just dropped the exaggerated language and hyperbole.
its to get a reaction. Thats what marketing and businesses do. Its a way to bring them in. :geek:

Tales from Pyonyang sewers

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Marsiere214, Annihilator, Daqirius and 1 other person
also when i use these titles, especially on this forum where many are still deluded, my titles are suppose to get their emotional part of their brain working. Pathos basically. Thats why before i made truth threads, @beachdude123 was writing paragraphs and paragraphs ranting (he did a bit on the last one but that proves my point on the whole notion of getting people riled up emotionally)

• +1
Okay?
Image RDT 20220919 2047403947153036783071637 RDT 20220919 2048203674147407262732500 RDT 20220919 2046244838303237360644844

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: fogdart, stickyblickyhuh and Cheesyrumble
also when i use these titles, especially on this forum where many are still deluded, my titles are suppose to get their emotional part of their brain working. Pathos basically. Thats why before i made truth threads, @beachdude123 was writing paragraphs and paragraphs ranting (he did a bit on the last one but that proves my point on the whole notion of getting people riled up emotionally)
but on some real shit @beachdude123 he has learned to control his emotion. And i genuinely think its cause of me. I think u should thank me :cool:

• +1
but on some real shit @beachdude123 he has learned to control his emotion. And i genuinely think its cause of me. I think u should thank me :cool:
Nigga ur on the same level as @Blkpill Godfather
At least ur not a racist about ur racebait

i say racist shit but in real life im not. I just do it to, again, to get people riled up emotionally. While dropping truth threads on the side

and dude u really think im on the same level as @Blkpill Godfather ? lowkey kind of offended now :trepidation: first time on this forum

Fr fr, gotta respect other ethnics stealing white women from cumskins 🤝
Peep this shit tho. 👀👀👀👀
@traveler This video is for u bro, I know u like latinas lol. The comments give the answer to the video

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: traveler and stickyblickyhuh
and dude u really think im on the same level as @Blkpill Godfather ? lowkey kind of offended now :trepidation: first time on this forum
Ur better, but both exaggerate shit

Ur better, but both exaggerate shit
dont ever compare me to the illiterate retard ever again. Or im going to start stanning native americans :rage:

• +1
I don't like racists so tbh I'm glad that asians are starting to get respected more
when I was growing up everybody was shitting on them and it was not cool
level playing fields are always good imo

suck my dick if you're anti-white racist though. or any kind of racist really
indians need help in this regard the most out of anybody though, it's socially acceptable to shit on them even on public platforms in a world where cancel culture exists
that is fucking crazy to me

• +1
I don't like racists so tbh I'm glad that asians are starting to get respected more

indians need help in this regard the most out of anybody though, it's socially acceptable to shit on them even on public platforms in a world where cancel culture exists
im not anti anything. If u read my other comments i just say shit back when people are roasting asians. I joined this forum not for looksmax advice (cause im already set in real life) but to have fun. It was fun until i guess @predetermism couldnt take it anymore :trepidation:

• +1
Reactions: loksr

i agree, i have some indian friends in real life and they aint half bad looking but they are so insecure. I think it may be due to their culture of being self reserved and the fact that other indians in india are making indian americans look bad. Like the scammers and the sexual cringey texts

• +1
Reactions: Cheesyrumble and loksr

going along with what i was saying, its crazy how when "minorities" outside from US does something, it somehow affects the minorities in America. But when whites, like russia pull something catastrophic, i dont see anyone in america saying to other whites or russian to go back to their country etc etc. Ya know what i mean?

Also @cloUder @incel194012940

I think the rest have conceded. Real talk
i don't like koreans but I admit that the smv increased for not looking koreans that kind of look like good looking koreans.

don't think its a good thing for asians at all

im not anti anything. If u read my other comments i just say shit back when people are roasting asians. I joined this forum not for looksmax advice (cause im already set in real life) but to have fun. It was fun until i guess @predetermism couldnt take it anymore :trepidation:
I'll be completely honest

I'm not entirely certain that you, blkpill godfather, predeterminism, detona, and probably other people I'm forgetting aren't just the same one person shitposting on both sides with different accounts

I know almost for a fact that blkpill godfather and detona (and I'm suspicious that predeterminism was detona but not shitposting as much. I remember saying that in the beginning talking to him and I'm like 80% sure I was right) are the same person because I've had literally the same exact argument with the same wording on their side with them. He's not very good at hiding it

you seem different enough though that you're probably not that same person, but you could just be turning up the shitposting to 200% and that's fooling me, who knows

I pretty much know I'm right about the other ones though

@Gallowglass @mazzi welcome to truth thread

Peep this shit tho. 👀👀👀👀
@traveler This video is for u bro, I know u like latinas lol. The comments give the answer to the video

i don't like koreans but I admit that the smv increased for not looking koreans that kind of look like good looking koreans.
perfect example

this guy fugly but gets illegal immigrants and mentally ill girl because he has the look

• +1
I'll be completely honest

I'm not entirely certain that you, blkpill godfather, predeterminism, detona, and probably other people I'm forgetting aren't just the same one person shitposting on both sides with different accounts

I know almost for a fact that blkpill godfather and detona (and I'm suspicious that predeterminism was detona but not shitposting as much. I remember saying that in the beginning talking to him and I'm like 80% sure I was right) are the same person because I've had literally the same exact argument with the same wording on their side with them. He's not very good at hiding it

you seem different enough though that you're probably not that same person, but you could just be turning up the shitposting to 200% and that's fooling me, who knows

I pretty much know I'm right about the other ones though
im not the same person lol.

• +1
going along with what i was saying, its crazy how when "minorities" outside from US does something, it somehow affects the minorities in America. But when whites, like russia pull something catastrophic, i dont see anyone in america saying to other whites or russian to go back to their country etc etc. Ya know what i mean?
people have the awareness to separate THEMSELVES into smaller sub groups, but people lack the awareness to separate OTHERS into smaller sub groups. I'm sure whatever Americans do affects how, let's say.. Japanese people perceive a German tourist, but maybe I'm wrong about that.

• +1
Reactions: incel194012940
people have the awareness to separate THEMSELVES into smaller sub groups, but people lack the awareness to separate OTHERS into smaller sub groups. I'm sure whatever Americans do affects how, let's say.. Japanese people perceive a German tourist, but maybe I'm wrong about that.
seperating an ethnic race into subgroups is mostly so members of one subgroup can project their self-hatred on the others

example: "Brahmin" vs "Dravidian"

• +1
Reactions: Cheesyrumble and loksr
i agree, i have some indian friends in real life and they aint half bad looking but they are so insecure. I think it may be due to their culture of being self reserved and the fact that other indians in india are making indian americans look bad. Like the scammers and the sexual cringey texts
I hoping south asian men are the next ones to have their SMV improve 👍👍👍👍👍

perfect example

this guy fugly but gets illegal immigrants and mentally ill girl because he has the look
In those now outdated racial preference dating app data. Latinas were already the most receptive race of women to asian men. Its only gotten better.

I never was one to lash out you're just remembering me wrong

I wasn't riled up I was just tagged like 15 times and I replied to every single one of them. Most of them were making ridiculous claims and attacking white people

• Hmm...

Currybros need all of our support. The amount of openly racist things I've seen blown up by white girls talking about "indian men in my DMs" is ridiculous. They would be cancelled if they were saying racist shit to anyone else besides South Asian men. Hypocrisy of western girls.

• +1
I wasn't riled up I was just tagged like 15 times and I replied to every single one of them. Most of them were making ridiculous claims and attacking white people
It makes sense that u would get annoyed and replied when he kept constantly tagging u in shit

well well well. It seems like someones starting to realize the truth
It's what I have thought the whole time. I still don't think they mog white people and I still don't think they're taking over the world but some girls have that asian niche just like some have a black niche and so on. Whites aren't facing any issues because of a few girls that are into kpopmaxxers and anime/kpop. Most hot girls don't listen to kpop at all or give a shit about koreans they listen to thug mumble rap

• Hmm...
Also just their diet man. It's no joke. Back when I lived in michigan, I lived in a neighborhood that had quite a few indians. They weren't there when we moved in but they started to take over near the end before we left the neighborhood. One of our neighbors was like an indian or pakistani and they always cooked the smelliest nasty food ever and it could be smelled in my backyard even when they were cooking it inside their house. This is a stereotype about indians but it's very much true because of what kind of food they eat. Nobody wants to be around people that smell like shit

Currybros need all of our support. The amount of openly racist things I've seen blown up by white girls talking about "indian men in my DMs" is ridiculous. They would be cancelled if they were saying racist shit to anyone else besides South Asian men. Hypocrisy of western girls.
I’ve known girls irl who shittalk indian men to me
It’s insane that they get away with that in the current climate
NO other race experiences that besides indian men, that’s why I say the racepill doesn’t exist it’s the don’t be indian pill and people here get confused because they’re indian and think everybody’s in that boat

@fogdart that black girl said she liked kpop dudes aestherically but that theyre sexually unattractive to her which is funny. Gooks never learn

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21620, Marsiere214, Looks234 and 2 others