Korea Truth Thread (Brutal) America Part 1

This weirdo keeps spamming gooks when i couldnt break 20 likes with a kpop maxxed chink on tinder lol.

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 21620, Deleted member 16369, GuyFromSingapore and 3 others
Peep this shit tho. 👀👀👀👀
@traveler This video is for u bro, I know u like latinas lol. The comments give the answer to the video

mirin take over and discussion on tiktok

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21620 and Cheesyrumble
@fogdart that black girl said she liked kpop dudes aestherically but that theyre sexually unattractive to her which is funny. Gooks never learn
Drop the experiment. It’s been over a week. Niggers never keep their words, no wonder they are financially struggle. It ain’t fucking society pushing y’all down, y’all push urself down

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21620
@fogdart that black girl said she liked kpop dudes aestherically but that theyre sexually unattractive to her which is funny. Gooks never learn
Imagine thinking that women wonna fucking low T kpop fags lol.

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax
Why are you people so obsessed with interracial marriage?

• JFL
Samething is happening here in finland.. average and below average asians are getting white women. I always see those couples when I go somewhere.

@Indo_Chad @AlexBrown84 @Biggdink heres the truth now

Imagine thinking that women wonna fucking low T kpop fags lol.
that nigger is just making shit up. He was so confident about proving me wrong but didnt make a thread after saying he will do the experiment. Just empty words. Typical nigger, not keeping his words

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21620 and fogdart
  • JFL
Samething is happening here in finland.. average and below average asians are getting white women. I always see those couples when I go somewhere.
what did i tell you. Tell that to all these wrinkly cumskins in denial

• JFL
i guess ill make a truth thread on finland next eh? :ROFLMAO:

@Anstrum95 @phenocel

lol literally I haven't seen any Asian with a white girl for months.

• JFL
@eduardkoopman check out the one of Eastern Europe and Turkey one

@mightyravendark @Corleone @Manu le coq here. this is the america one. But check the Eastern europe, german, and turkey one

• JFL
ok home say young

@Octillionaire @xxxxxxxxxxxxxx @Over @GuyFromSingapore

heres the truth

Stop tagging me you stupid gook.

• JFL
Reactions: Over
This is another truth thread but this is america version part 1. I have already done it on Germany, Eastern Europe like Ukraine, Middle east and India, etc etc. But I want to do one where it hits the hardest. Also, I need to apologize for not keeping my word and posting this earlier in the morning, forgot it my bad. Im usually a man of my words unlike @Blackgymmax :trepidation:

Alright here we go!

8 years ago she went to korea and got married to a ex kpop star (not very popular one). This one got 2.4 million fucking likes.

And heres the good part, read the comments of that tiktok :ROFLMAO:

Just found this one, didnt even watch the vid but the title says it all

This one too

A big channel. I will admit, the wife is Bri'ish but close enough. Ill make a UK version thread

Shes American and uses her second channel as a couple vlog. Her main has lots of followers

Theres tha

Another one

Didnt even have to post any of people reacting to kdramas or how hoards of people go these places to see the recent kpop videos together (shit you not, there was one where people flew over to watch a live with other people of samsung ads with bts with em). Crazy.

Bro theres so many.
Honestly just click on one of em and see all these different channels thats similar to it. Im tired of just pasting all the links. Hope yall enjoy! lets have another civil discussion. No cursing please!:trepidation:

Koreaboos don‘t count. They are an absolute minority

Koreaboos don‘t count. They are an absolute minority
check my other threads to see if the girls going apeshit for korean men are "koreanboos." Nice coping defense mechanism tho

• JFL
check my other threads to see if the girls going apeshit for korean men are "koreanboos." Nice coping defense mechanism tho
Look at korea’s tourism numbers for western women below 30. It‘s a joke, not worth mentioning.

They get dwarfed by the amount of asians in the west. Lock down a KPOP obsessed blondie if you can, but you know how hard it will be.

Jfl pinging me on the ricecope thread. Keep cherrypicking. Maybe u will lose ur virginity one day. Didn't read btw

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21620 and GuyFromSingapore
Look at korea’s tourism numbers for western women below 30. It‘s a joke, not worth mentioning.

They get dwarfed by the amount of asians in the west. Lock down a KPOP obsessed blondie if you can, but you know how hard it will be.
average korean men now are 5'10? keep coping. Also see how many foreign girls come to south korea :ROFLMAO: now thats a cope even @predetermism couldnt deny

Jfl pinging me on the ricecope thread. Keep cherrypicking. Maybe u will lose ur virginity one day. Didn't read btw
cherry pick? lol check my other threads. Also dont worry about my virginity, its been gone long ago

• JFL
cherry pick? lol check my other threads. Also dont worry about my virginity, its been gone long ago
When ur dad took it after ur asian mom left him for subhuman cumskin were u crying or did u enjoy it?

• JFL
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore
When ur dad took it after ur asian mom left him for subhuman cumskin were u crying or did u enjoy it?
my parents are together? marriages falling apart and child predators are all white peoples doing. This is a fact

• JFL
more than 80 percent of molestors and child predators are white. Meaning that most likely u were raped as a kid eh? Sorry about that, dont shoot up a school cause of ur trauma man

• JFL
no rebuttal and still in denial eh? Now thats a cope.
your "rebuttal" to official tourism numbers was "average korean men now are 5'10"
you're delusional. you know your real life experiences don't reflect the bullshit you've been propagating on here

• JFL
more than 80 percent of molestors and child predators are white. Meaning that most likely u were raped as a kid eh? Sorry about that, dont shoot up a school cause of ur trauma man
Two replies. One comment. Nothing read.

• JFL
your "rebuttal" to official tourism numbers was "average korean men now are 5'10"
you're delusional. you know your real life experiences don't reflect the bullshit you've been propagating on here
actually it does. Wrinkly cumskins like u came to this forum for actual advice on looksmaxing while i came to make fun of wrinkly cumskins and shitskins. I dont need male validation, to me how women treat me and how kids hang around me (kids are brutally honest, thats why they probably dont "like" u, u are probaby just fucking ugly). Also there are more foreign women going to korea. That was my rebuttal

• JFL
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21620 and GuyFromSingapore
actually it does. Wrinkly cumskins like u came to this forum for actual advice on looksmaxing while i came to make fun of wrinkly cumskins and shitskins. I dont need male validation, to me how women treat me and how kids hang around me (kids are brutally honest, thats why they probably dont "like" u, u are probaby just fucking ugly). Also there are more foreign women going to korea. That was my rebuttal
keep talking, meanwhile my normie white friend has 7k matches in 4 weeks living in thailand, while banging south-korean onlyfans girls with 100k+ instagram followers

@WontStopNorwooding

• JFL
@Beastimmung

• JFL
@ICANNOTBECONTAINED