Korean Blackpills The Entire Gook Mongoloid Race On Their Lack of Desirability to Russian Women. Admits just cos they like kpop. Doesnt mean they like

When did this Koreans vs Whites autism start on this forum

i'm facially more masc than 90% of white men I see irl but in street north China I'm considered delicate looking lol

It's over for mayocel ogres. It's funny how boomer mail order brides from Vietnam and phillipines is supposed to be a gotcha moment.
incel whites can date down in the racial hierarchy and go for latinas...east asians...southeast asians.. anything

the only place below avg koreans can go is SEA. but they will get mogged even there

cos a below avg white is like 5'10, ltn

but a below avg korean is like 5'6, truecel

so even get mogged by avg height 5'7 filipinos lol and then all that matters really is money

which girls have literally told me in the past all they care for from koreans is money.

whereas with whites they want our genes

Predeternism / @Blkpill Godfather , why do you constantly make these topics about Asians?

Predeternism / @Blkpill Godfather , why do you constantly make these topics about Asians?
simply spreading the truth

too much kpop propaganda copers these days

@Cheesyrumble @stickyblickyhuh

simply spreading the truth

too much kpop propaganda copers these days

@Cheesyrumble @stickyblickyhuh
You like Asian girls but spend your days making race bait topics about Asians?

• +1
Reactions: Cheesyrumble
View attachment 1865951

Russian women prefer european men, like every other race in the world does.

Korean men get bullied in Russia because they're extremely ugly , as I explained before

Russian women think asian men are not sexy

View attachment 1865974
Asian guy admits just because some russian girls love asian modern cultures like kpop and learn the language. Doesn't mean they love to date asian men.

No matter how much media you post, it won't make white women date asian men. Because the whole reason they're not dating asian men, is because of GENETICS. And you can not change your genetics.
pretty sure that guy dont have kpop pheno and short

• +1
Reactions: Cheesyrumble
Why? If I would dislike Asians I wouldn't like Asian women either.
races that create attractive women, created unattractive men. and vice versa

races that create attractive women, created unattractive men. and vice versa
White men and women are GL. Anyway your obsession towards Asian men is weird especially since you like Asian women.

View attachment 1865951

Korean men get bullied in Russia because they're extremely ugly , as I explained before

View attachment 1865974
Asian guy admits just because some russian girls love asian modern cultures like kpop and learn the language. Doesn't mean they love to date asian men.

No matter how much media you post, it won't make white women date asian men. Because the whole reason they're not dating asian men, is because of GENETICS. And you can not change your genetics.
Engrish

White men and women are GL. Anyway your obsession towards Asian men is weird especially since you like Asian women.
Its over for him.

Blonde Germanic women say their husbands cucked them with Chinese women.. Here's what blonde women think about themselves:

https://kjonnsforskning.no/en/2015/09/blond-sexy-and-immigrant

"According to Lundström there is much focus on whiteness in Singapore. Ads for skin whitening products are common, and whiteness is the ideal.

But the ideal of beauty is not a white, blond western woman.

“Western women were ranked below the Chinese in the racial hierarchy. The western whiteness is not as posh as the Singaporean, Chinese whiteness,” says Lundström. Swedish women in the US were very preoccupied with American men, whereas the Swedish women in Singapore were not the least interested in Asian men. They focused on their Swedish husbands. Asian women, on the other hand, represented a possible rival, since Swedish men found Asian women attractive.

“The Swedish women in Singapore were almost desexualised. They felt less feminine,” says Lundström."

fMfgys5.png
3b1714697587e2c4784c31200d1cf83d--online-dating-dating-blog.jpg

:feelswah::chad:

Blonde Germanic women say their husbands cucked them with Chinese women.. Here's what blonde women think about themselves:

"According to Lundström there is much focus on whiteness in Singapore. Ads for skin whitening products are common, and whiteness is the ideal.

“Western women were ranked below the Chinese in the racial hierarchy. The western whiteness is not as posh as the Singaporean, Chinese whiteness,” says Lundström. Swedish women in the US were very preoccupied with American men, whereas the Swedish women in Singapore were not the least interested in Asian men. They focused on their Swedish husbands. Asian women, on the other hand, represented a possible rival, since Swedish men found Asian women attractive.

“The Swedish women in Singapore were almost desexualised. They felt less feminine,” says Lundström."

fMfgys5.png

It's over for u Noodlewhore worshipper.

Lol at this pathetic reflex cope. I just posted a mountain of evidence showing that it's over for YOU.
"Mountain of evidence". Of what?

"Mountain of evidence". Of what?

fMfgys5.png

Until all the indian looksmaxxers age and become scientists there can’t be any study on attractiveness that’s worth anything cause they don’t know what the criteria are.

Since you’re a detona alt that means you think more dimorphic = more attractive but that’s not actually how it works in reality at all. We’ve already gone through the studies on your main account and I remember telling you that the studies weren’t saying what you thought they were saying, and those studies were on women anyway

I feel like there’s not enough asians on this website for you to be shitposting in this way, i can only really think of two off the top of my head. Obviously not counting indians as asians for this
There are billions of studies that show facial masculinity predicts whether your a str or a ltr in the eyes of women. Even the 1900s knew about this.

Genuine husband

Then there's this chart.
2pkfe7dpegc01.png

The 2 most dimorphic faces are only good for sex, the middle is a betabux, the 2nd to right is a average male orbiter, while the androgynous face is completely sexually unattractive.

The most sexually attractive are the stm and dom face.

you are 100% predeterminism

View attachment 1865951

View attachment 1865974

Its quite rough out their for East Asians , but I have seen a clear trend of increased desire for primarly the k pop look , as the pretty boy look in them resonates with the general tik tok pretty boy obsession.

He likely looks like your typical rice cel. If he looked like a k pop star he would have had some success.