Korean Blackpills The Entire Gook Mongoloid Race On Their Lack of Desirability to Russian Women. Admits just cos they like kpop. Doesnt mean they like

Blkpill Godfather

Blkpill Godfather

Female gaze and blackpill extremism.

Russian women prefer european men, like every other race in the world does.

Korean men get bullied in Russia because they're extremely ugly , as I explained before

Russian women think asian men are not sexy

Asian guy admits just because some russian girls love asian modern cultures like kpop and learn the language. Doesn't mean they love to date asian men.

No matter how much media you post, it won't make white women date asian men. Because the whole reason they're not dating asian men, is because of GENETICS. And you can not change your genetics.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PapaGremlin, justinzayn and looksmaxxed
where is this screenshot from ?

Asian guy admits just because some russian girls love asian modern cultures like kpop and learn the language. Doesn't mean they love to date asian men.

No matter how much media you post, it won't make white women date asian men

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: AscensionMan98, Gandy, GuyFromSingapore and 1 other person
water is wet

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chinlet Ascension, CyprusGD and Blkpill Godfather
gooks getting destroyed nonstop. inb4 the usual balding jew sock puppet accounts type up paragraphs of kpop cope

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: fjor2096, to be human, PapaGremlin and 1 other person
Everyone knows zoomer Russians are obsessed

Everyone knows zoomer Russians are obsessed

yeah "nothing like white girls wanting to be korean"

because mongoloid are more feminine.

superior white men find asian women more attractive

so ofc they wish they were asian women so they could get us lol

The only girls I’ve met who ever said they liked asians were russians. But i mean they were with me and I’m 100% northwestern euro so that’s probably not promising

the guy writing that ( i didnt read) is probably just ugly ngl

• +1
Reactions: Cheesyrumble

Zero koreaboos have ever done that, mental gymnastics

@Detona alt

• +1
The only girls I’ve met who ever said they liked asians were russians. But i mean they were with me and I’m 100% northwestern euro so that’s probably not promising

the guy writing that ( i didnt read) is probably just ugly ngl
yes western white women will never like asian men as they're more masculine than them cos caucasoid.

russian women have a lot of mongoloid DNA which makes them more feminine. So they're more likely to like asian men than western women cos theyre on the same level of femininity.

But regardless, both asian and russian women prefer european men over asian men by far cos more masculine and statistically more attractive phenotype and height(2 things they can NEVER change).

Last edited:
yes western white women will never like asian men as they're more masculine than them cos caucasoid.

russian women have a lot of mongoloid DNA which makes them more feminine. So they're more likely to like asian men than western women cos theyre on the same level of femininity.

But regardless, both asian and russian women prefer european men over asian men by far cos more masculine phenotype and height(2 things they can NEVER change).
Counterargument
All women prefer the better looking man. No reason to generalize it when in reality it’s a case by case basis

• +1
Reactions: beachdude123
Counterargument
All women prefer the better looking man. No reason to generalize it when in reality it’s a case by case basis
more masculine and more attractive phenotype i meant* thats statistically proven with many studies

But regardless, both asian and russian women prefer european men over asian men by far cos more masculine phenotype and height(2 things they can NEVER change).
So what nigga? 99% of asian women prefer asian men. I cant wait for muh study.

statistically not true. actually 40% of asian women exclude asian men all together.

Overall, Asian women statistically prefer the avg white man over the avg asian man

If u want to talk numbers, white women mix interracially more than any other race of women. 99% of any race besides white people only date their own race. So I dont get ur point.

more masculine and more attractive phenotype i meant* thats statistically proven with many studies
Until all the indian looksmaxxers age and become scientists there can’t be any study on attractiveness that’s worth anything cause they don’t know what the criteria are.

Since you’re a detona alt that means you think more dimorphic = more attractive but that’s not actually how it works in reality at all. We’ve already gone through the studies on your main account and I remember telling you that the studies weren’t saying what you thought they were saying, and those studies were on women anyway

I feel like there’s not enough asians on this website for you to be shitposting in this way, i can only really think of two off the top of my head. Obviously not counting indians as asians for this

• +1
If u want to talk numbers, white women mix interracially more than any other race of women. 99% of any race besides white people only date their own race. So I dont get ur point.
nope. % wise. white women are actually the most loyal to their race.

asian women are statistically the least loyal to their own race and mix the most.

statistically not true. actually 40% of asian women exclude asian men all together.

Overall, Asian women statistically prefer the avg white man over the avg asian man
"Asian" mean shit. Half of asian Americans in america are now Curries. Also asian americans are such a small demographic. Many asian americans are born in 90% white towns isolated from other ethnics. The only stronghold are in Hawaii and the west coast.

Do u not realize that asian men only interracially marry non asians 10% less than Asian women? It's not that big of deal.

Until all the indian looksmaxxers age and become scientists there can’t be any study on attractiveness that’s worth anything cause they don’t know what the criteria are.

Since you’re a detona alt that means you think more dimorphic = more attractive but that’s not actually how it works in reality at all. We’ve already gone through the studies on your main account and I remember telling you that the studies weren’t saying what you thought they were saying, and those studies were on women anyway

I feel like there’s not enough asians on this website for you to be shitposting in this way, i can only really think of two off the top of my head. Obviously not counting indians as asians for this
irrelevant. the studies were on attractiveness, not dimorphism

get off my thread, everything you say is autism including ur signature. i try to stay away from autistic people as i believe its infectious

View attachment 1865951

Russian women prefer european men, like every other race in the world does.

Korean men get bullied in Russia because they're extremely ugly , as I explained before

Russian women think asian men are not sexy

View attachment 1865974

No matter how much media you post, it won't make white women date asian men. Because the whole reason they're not dating asian men, is because of GENETICS. And you can not change your genetics.
Yeah it's pretty fascinating, like before I found this forum I thought everyone knew genetic value was hard-coded in our DNA hence we always seek it out.

I also thought people understand the difference between crazily liking something, and desiring it sexually, but weirdly there's a bunch of ricemen, and also a few curries here, who totally don't get that....

• +1
Reactions: Blkpill Godfather
that's not even true. Most asian women I've known have dated white guys here in california.

• JFL
Reactions: Blkpill Godfather
nope. % wise. white women are actually the most loyal to their race.

asian women are statistically the least loyal to their own race and mix the most.
Objectively faulty logic. White men make up the vast majority of the western population. It's easier to find them. Again "asian" doesnt mean anything to me. Half of Asian Americans arent Gooks or chinks. They are curries

"Asian" mean shit. Half of asian Americans in america are now Curries. Also asian americans are such a small demographic. Many asian americans are born in 90% white towns isolated from other ethnics. The only stronghold are in Hawaii and the west coast.

Do u not realize that asian men only interracially marry non asians 10% less than Asian women? It's not that big of deal.
You made that up and its statistically not true

Asian women marry way way way more interracially than asian men. Hence why asian men are most likely to be incels. They are simply left out of the dating game

that's not even true. Most asian women I've known have dated white guys here in california.
That not true. Most asian women I've known have dated asian guys here in California.

Yeah and every study showed asian women reply higher rate to white men and find white men more attractive. it is absolutely over for asian men.

Their women betray them. and theres no race willing to date them to fall back on because they are at the bottom of the racial hierarchy

When a white man cant date a white women, he can date down to east asian women

You made that up and its statistically not true

Asian women marry way way way more interracially than asian men. Hence why asian men are most likely to be incels. They are simply left out of the dating game
Wow u linked a post that was full of bullshit that u lied about. Everyone go read that thread to see how he got shit on

Yeah and every study showed asian women reply higher rate to white men and find white men more attractive. it is absolutely over for asian men.

Their women betray them. and theres no race willing to date them to fall back on because they are at the bottom of the racial hierarchy

U keep talking out of ur ass. Muh studies.

That not true. Most asian women I've known have dated asian guys here in California.
Coping. Asian women actually hate asian men because they're inferior to white men. so will fuck white men and rub it in asian mens faces. it is fucking broooootal

• +1
Reactions: Detona
Wow u linked a post that was full of bullshit that u lied about. Everyone go read that thread to see how he got shit on
U proved nothing wrong. Cant argue with genes and studies.

• +1
It's over for mayocel ogres. It's funny how boomer mail order brides from Vietnam and phillipines is supposed to be a gotcha moment.

Coping. Asian women actually hate asian men because they're inferior to white men. so will fuck white men and rub it in asian mens faces. it is fucking broooootal
Objectively false. Sfcels cope with JBW way too hard. Face the reality that white women are the biggest race mixers the world's ever seen. Probably ever since the Mongols 😘😘😉

Haha that's so true whites date down to get better looking races I see it all the time. The girls know it too. If a white guy can't get a white stacy he will get a latina one or a gook one because they are easier to get hahaha

@Cheesyrumble you can not change your genetics with media.

@Cheesyrumble you can not change your genetics with media.
Why would I wanna change my genetics? I've never wanted to be anything but east Asian? What's the point of putting words in my mouth cumskin?

I love arguing

Objectively false. Sfcels cope with JBW way too hard. Face the reality that white women are the biggest race mixers the world's ever seen. Probably ever since the Mongols 😘😘😉
Literally statistically not true. Most interracial couples are superior white men with superior asian or latina women.

also brutal:

• +1
Literally statistically not true. Most interracial couples are superior white men with superior asian or latina women.

also brutal:
View attachment 1866017
White men make up the majority of the US population. Is this supposed to be a gotcha moment? White men hold the majority of the media and political power. The culture that u grow up in shapes preferences. All women have higher rates of STD than men. Most of the WMAF is from boomer generation. It's hard to date ur own race when asians only made up 3% of the total American population. That's why in my generation where I live, I'm one of the only male or female asians in my school that is dating non asians. Theres more of us now

• +1
Reactions: AscensionMan98
White men make up the majority of the US population. Is this supposed to be a gotcha moment? White men hold the majority of the media and political power. The culture that u grow up in shapes preferences. All women have higher rates of STD than men. Most of the WMAF is from boomer generation. It's hard to date ur own race when asians only made up 3% of the total American population. That's why in my generation where I live, I'm one of the only male or female asians in my school that is dating non asians. Theres more of us now
Mayocels, wmaf is not impressive when half of it is boomer military men overseas buying SEAmonkeys who lived in similar conditions to modern day Uganda.

• +1
Reactions: AscensionMan98
It's over for cumskins

irrelevant. the studies were on attractiveness, not dimorphism

get off my thread, everything you say is autism including ur signature. i try to stay away from autistic people as i believe its infectious
You would drag your nuts through glass to be me for one milisecond, detona, you know this.

Also you shitpost on a looksmaxxing forum about loving asian women and how white men are superior, you’re one step to the side of fedora bodypillow incels, you have no business calling anybody autistic fam. And that’s not even mentioning the fact that it’s extremely obvious projection

As I told you, there is no study on attractiveness worth anything yet until blackpilled indians start becoming scientists. No current scientists have any idea what the criteria are, right now they all base it off symmetry or dimorphism, it doesn’t work that way.

It's over for cumskins
Don’t fight cringe racism with cringe racism
OP is very obviously a self-hating asian, we (white people) have nothing to do with threads like this

Don’t fight cringe racism with cringe racism
OP is very obviously a self-hating asian, we (white people) have nothing to do with threads like this
Maybe

There’s really two options, he’s either a self-hating asian cuckold,
Or he’s the crustiest, mustiest, most subhuman cheeto dust finger fedora wearing weeb white guy to ever have been born

There’s a hidden third option that he’s a self hating asian woman with bpd but there’s no women here jfl