KOZNER HAS AN ENITRELY NEW PERSONALITY SINCE CHANGING AVI FROM RAMIREZ TO ARTHUR

isis_Bleach

isis_Bleach

the pieces were simply put together wrong
@Kozner BRO NOW THAT EVERYTHING U SAY IS BEING HIGH TRUST HALOD BY UR AVI U SEEM LIKE A COMPLETELY NEW PERSON
THIS JUST PROVES LOOKS R IMPORTANT CAUSE AVI IS LOOKS

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Kozner, Marsiere214, Deleted member 2403 and 3 others
He’s a complete leader and teacher. Tbh he has been teaching me for months like a scholar I am under his teachings
The-Batman-Robert-Pattinson-Eyeliner.jpg

• +1
  • WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: Kozner, Marsiere214, Deleted member 2403 and 3 others
He’s a complete leader and teacher. Tbh he has been teaching me for months like a scholar I am under his teachings
The-Batman-Robert-Pattinson-Eyeliner.jpg
What has he been teaching u o master
Ngl I only started seeing dat nigga a few weeks ago

What has he been teaching u o master
Ngl I only started seeing dat nigga a few weeks ago
I’ve seen him for……months :feelshah::feelshah::feelshah::feelshah::feelshah:
Nigga taught me about this high IQ book ask him to tell you. Shit feels like a quest “go to this nigga and he’ll set you on a path”:feelskek:

• JFL
Reactions: Kozner and isis_Bleach
Bruh y'all have good taste. Arthur was my show back in kindergarten jfl

• +1
Reactions: Kozner
L
I’ve seen him for……months :feelshah::feelshah::feelshah::feelshah::feelshah:
Nigga taught me about this high IQ book ask him to tell you. Shit feels like a quest “go to this nigga and he’ll set you on a path”:feelskek:
Marcus Aurelius meditations?
Ngl almost called him Arthur Aurelius :feelswah:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17791 and Vermilioncore
L

Marcus Aurelius meditations?
Ngl almost called him Arthur Aurelius :feelswah:
Shit I thought his name WAS Arthur and that’s why he set this Arthur avi shit into motion:feelskek: I forgot the niggas name j just remember his last name. But yeah he taught me bout that nigga:ogre:

• JFL
Reactions: isis_Bleach
Shit I thought his name WAS Arthur and that’s why he set this Arthur avi shit into motion:feelskek: I forgot the niggas name j just remember his last name. But yeah he taught me bout that nigga:ogre:
Nah it’s over tbh bro!!!!

• WTF
Reactions: Vermilioncore
Damn bro I’ll pm him but last time I did the mf left me on read:feelswah:he implied he lives in my city
If marcus is the guy who said muh it doesn’t matter if u billionaire king or lynched n word he’s coping :feelskek:it’s over if sub8

• JFL
Damn bro I’ll pm him but last time I did the mf left me on read:feelswah:he implied he lives in my city
If marcus is the guy who said muh it doesn’t matter if u billionaire king or lynched n word he’s coping :feelskek:it’s over if sub8
Nigga lives nowhere near you :feelskek:
He also taught me about another nigga! He made the book “The World as Will and Representation” it’s the niggas first person thoughts on the world and he said he hated women and thinks they’re all sluts:feelskek: based old nigga

• JFL
Nigga lives nowhere near you :feelskek:
He also taught me about another nigga! He made the book “The World as Will and Representation” it’s the niggas first person thoughts on the world and he said he hated women and thinks they’re all sluts:feelskek: based old nigga
78D274F3 DAEC 4AA9 B46E B6E6CA0ABC5C
Bro shoepenhauer looks like a thumb. Read his essay on women. Only a subhuman could come up with such blackpilled ideas!

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17791 and Vermilioncore
@Kozner BRO NOW THAT EVERYTHING U SAY IS BEING HIGH TRUST HALOD BY UR AVI U SEEM LIKE A COMPLETELY NEW PERSON
THIS JUST PROVES LOOKS R IMPORTANT CAUSE AVI IS LOOKS
So have you

• +1
Change is good though.
Once I changed it and someone told me to go back:feelswah:a few times actually. Ion even recognize my own posts anymore

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane
Once I changed it and someone told me to go back:feelswah:a few times actually. Ion even recognize my own posts anymore
Variety is good though.

• +1
Xangsane

Last edited:
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot
I have criminal mania. Sometimes I'm a bad boy, sometimes a good boy.

• +1