KPOP IS JUST ANIME FOR GIRLS. MOST OF THE FANS ARE UGLY FEMCELS OR SHELTERED TEENS

ItsOVERBuddyBoyos

ItsOVERBuddyBoyos

6'10 , 300lbs , 10x10NBP can also lick my elbow
Enough KPOP cope

It should not be a surprise to members of this forum that western society is hypersexualised

So imagine you're a western girl thats fat, or ugly, or just a shut-in. Just like you're male equivalent is jerking of to his waifu and obsessing over a idealised Japanese culture. If you're a girl like this, you can't compete with the hotter girls so you cope with KPOP because just like anime it provides community and an identity to latch onto.

The other scenario is girls from non western europe. They are sheltered and can't relate to the IG/tiktok western mainstream.
K-drama's and KPOP here are a more eastern style traditional style of courtship and relationship. So these girls who tend to be young identify with it way more.

Its not that complicated. Its just a trend. Just like how indie bands gave way to dubstep which gave way to rap dominating

Here's some thots for taking the time to read my thread.

Attachments

• sophie-mudd_1170.jpg
    sophie-mudd_1170.jpg
    116.8 KB · Views: 0
  • tumblr_4acb127ad2b48490b209a16800544d75_9e972189_1280.jpg
    tumblr_4acb127ad2b48490b209a16800544d75_9e972189_1280.jpg
    143.4 KB · Views: 0
  • tumblr_0737d88e4a9613309d19b8e86821ca35_257b914d_1280.jpg
    tumblr_0737d88e4a9613309d19b8e86821ca35_257b914d_1280.jpg
    252.2 KB · Views: 0
  • tumblr_e51d16f762da619c1454a35a6308681a_b58d44a9_1280.jpg
    tumblr_e51d16f762da619c1454a35a6308681a_b58d44a9_1280.jpg
    177.8 KB · Views: 0
  • 55910199_124546715379296_2914855381124415059_n.jpg
    55910199_124546715379296_2914855381124415059_n.jpg
    164.3 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: justinzayn and Deleted member 5455
Water. Average gookpop fan.

388DBAEB E73C 426A BEAE 613162D01C35

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: DrKlinefelterPhdMd, to be human, Deleted member 21620 and 4 others
This thread makes me want to cry

but good pics, so I give you a like ;)

• Love it
Reactions: ItsOVERBuddyBoyos
u can only hope that is true

the kpop theory is for the AM that arent already approaching white women in real life for sex

now even the 2/10 will have the confidence to approach white women in real life for sex

which white males do not try to stop in real life

u can only hope that is true

the kpop theory is for the AM that arent already approaching white women in real life for sex

now even the 2/10 will have the confidence to approach white women in real life for sex

which white males do not try to stop in real life

I'm not white.

I don't deny KPOP halo is real. But its not mainstream, its just a big popular subculture like anime fans.

Also yes this means there are KPOP fans willing to date a east asian dude, but they still have to tall & good looking which most are not.

East Asian SMV is higher now than in modern history however its limited to femcels or young teens. You have to remember aswell that alot of these girls live in 3rd world countries and their parents will never allow them to date outside their race. They just post KPOP stuff because they arent allowed to go outside and their parents keep em indoors all day.

I'm not white.

I don't deny KPOP halo is real. But its not mainstream, its just a big popular subculture like anime fans.

Also yes this means there are KPOP fans willing to date a east asian dude, but they still have to tall & good looking which most are not.

East Asian SMV is higher now than in modern history however its limited to femcels or young teens. You have to remember aswell that alot of these girls live in 3rd world countries and their parents will never allow them to date outside their race. They just post KPOP stuff because they arent allowed to go outside and their parents keep em indoors all day.
just be low inhib and approach women

females love to rebel

not sure about third world country but in usa and europe u just need to be low inhib go to club/bars or day game

can even fuck women in relationships by being low inhib and ruining western society as ethnic male

just be low inhib and approach women

females love to rebel

not sure about third world country but in usa and europe u just need to be low inhib go to club/bars or day game

can even fuck women in relationships by being low inhib and ruining western society as ethnic male

I am an ethnic male living in a western society.

Low inhib is like going up to customers and trying to sell them your product.
Of course approaching more will lead to more sales.

However your product is your looks. So its way easier to sell good product, than shitty one.
So what takes good looking guy 1 approach will take an ugly one 100 approaches.

Also this have nothing to do with my KPOP analysis.

East asians don't have ethnic dangerous halo.

I am an ethnic male living in a western society.

Low inhib is like going up to customers and trying to sell them your product.
Of course approaching more will lead to more sales.

However your product is your looks. So its way easier to sell good product, than shitty one.
So what takes good looking guy 1 approach will take an ugly one 100 approaches.

Also this have nothing to do with my KPOP analysis.

East asians don't have ethnic dangerous halo.
the danger halo is more for attracting cuckolds

think middle class/upper class white guy that goes to the ghetto corner store to pick up a ethnic male drinking beer in the afternoon then taking him home to his gated community to fuck his stay at home wife

the neutral halo allows u access to all females if u ethnic + run low inhib theory

the danger halo is more for attracting cuckolds

think middle class/upper class white guy that goes to the ghetto corner store to pick up a ethnic male drinking beer in the afternoon then taking him home to his gated community to fuck his stay at home wife

the neutral halo allows u access to all females if u ethnic + run low inhib theory

WTF go touch grass dude.

Ethnic dangerous halo comes from the fact that these groups tend to hang out in big groups and are prone to jumping people over minor disagreements.

Blacks, Pakis, Albanians etc are all groups that do this

East asians aint on gang shit in the west.
When you call your dealer, in the UK it will be black or paki and in the US i assume black or mexican with the odd white dude

WTF go touch grass dude.

Ethnic dangerous halo comes from the fact that these groups tend to hang out in big groups and are prone to jumping people over minor disagreements.

Blacks, Pakis, Albanians etc are all groups that do this

East asians aint on gang shit in the west.
When you call your dealer, in the UK it will be black or paki and in the US i assume black or mexican with the odd white dude
just adding more cuckold ideas for white males reading this since they never address it so its just something to rub in their face and they will focus on a male models gaze

• JFL
Reactions: ItsOVERBuddyBoyos