Kratom Megathread (Copypasta but useful af GTFIH)

Lux

Lux

Kraken

What Exactly is Kratom?​

If you've never heard of Kratom, you might be in for a life-changer.
Kratom_Leaf

Why I Recommend Kratom
I have used Kratom 5 or 6 times every day for the past 6+ years.
I credit Kratom for helping me to accomplish just about everything I've achieved in the past 6 years.
Kratom has BY FAR made the biggest impact on my life out of ANY SINGLE COMPOUND. That includes anabolic steroids, for which I have over a decade of experience with.
There are tens of thousands of people that feel the same way, for a variety of reasons.
Unlike many natural dietary supplements that do nothing, Kratom can seriously help anxiety, depression, addiction, motivation, sleep, etc.
The versatility of this magical plant is truly incredible.
While it won't work equally as well for everyone, but a lot of people are going to be really impressed by this magical powder.
In full transparency, Happy Hippo (recommended vendor) is my store.
It is the EXACT same product I have used everyday for the past 6 years and is much better than the low-quality Kratom available in local smokeshops and elsewhere.
I fully believe in our Happy Hippo Kratom product and think everyone should try it.
There will be a period of trial and error to figure what types and amounts work best for you.
Most people will like it.
Many people will ABSOLUTELY LOVE it.
Some will be non-responders or not like it.
I'm hoping you will LOVE it as much as I do.
kratom-rainforest

What is Kratom?​

What you should know about God's plant.
Kratom or "Mitragyna Speciosa" is a plant native to Indonesia, Malaysia and Thailand.
Kratom has been used safely for centuries in Southeast Asia.
It is often consumed as tea or beverage.
Currently, in the USA, Kratom has no official status, we are hoping it receives 'dietary supplement' status, just as it is in Canada.
Since Kratom is so effective against many ailments, big pharmaceutical companies want it banned or the exclusive rights to patent and sell it.
Kratom powder

What Does Kratom Do?​

Kratom is the most versatile herb ever, even moreso than Cannabis.
There's several different "strains" or types of Kratom.
They are all a little different but in general -
Kratom helps reduce pain, anxiety, depression.
It increases motivation, focus, and energy.
It is even effective against restless leg syndrome, insomnia and addiction.
Today, I personally use Kratom for sense of well-being, motivation and focus.
Back in my "let's meet a lot of girls" days, I used Kratom for it's mood, pro-social effects and hardcore gym workouts.
brain-map

How Does Kratom Work?
(Is it Safe?)
Kratom works by stimulating your opiate receptors.
It has 'opiate-like' effects.
However - Kratom is NOT an opiate.
A little science lesson -
Traditional "opiates", like Percocet and Vicodin, are derived from morphine and work on μ-opioid [mu] receptors. The mu receptors cause considerable amounts of euphoria, pain relief and are very prone to addiction and dependency.
Kratom, by contrast, is ''7-hydroxymitragynine" (not morphine) and works largely on the secondary "Delta" and "Kappa" opiate receptors.
The Delta and Kappa opiate receptors are considerably less prone to addiction, dependency and respiratory side effects.
Compared to pharmaceutical opiates and illicit drugs like heroin, which all work on the mu opiate receptors, Kratom (Kappa/Opiate receptor agonist) is far more mild.
Kratom can produce a 'sense of well-being' but doesn't give any long lasting intense euphoria.
This is what makes Kratom far safer than all other "opiates" that are addicting and subject to overdose.
That is why Kratom can be a lifesaving compound for opiate addicts, allowing them to wean off hardcore drugs and still feel a sense of well-being without a vicious withdrawal.
Kratom can also be is a life-changing compound for people with depression that don't like or didn't respond favorably to SSRIs.
There have NEVER been any deaths solely attributed to Kratom.
It is impossible overdose on Kratom, in a traditional "take too much and die" sense. Kratom cannot not suppress your breathing (respiratory function) because it largely avoid the mu opiate receptors.
If you take too much Kratom, you will feel woozy, sleepy and at worst - feel like throwing up.
That is the extent of a "Kratom overdose".
Less "lethal" than alcohol and even Tylenol - which kills almost 1000 people a year.
There are different types (strains) of Kratom and each produces it's own unique blend of effects. We will discuss this later.
plants

What is "The Kratom Lifestyle"?
Throughout this guide we will use the term "Kratom Lifestyle".
Rooster and I coined this term.
Simply put -
Kratom Lifestyle refers to those who use Kratom everyday.
Using Kratom daily is certainly a "lifestyle".
There is productive and correct way to do it (use a different type of Kratom everyday) and a not-as-productive way to do it.
You definitely don't have to use Kratom on a daily basis. But unlike other compounds, if you use it correctly, you can avoid side effects, dependency and general tolerance.
kratom

What Are the Different Types of Kratom?​

There are numerous different Kratom strains.
While many are similar, they are slightly different and you should eventually learn the differences so you can maximize the potential.
Let's talk about the different varieties and an easy way to figure out what works best for you.
Before we begin, please listen -
DON'T WORRY TO MUCH ABOUT THIS.
I WILL GIVE YOU A SIMPLE WAY TO FIGURE OUT WHAT WORKS BEST FOR YOU.
Kratom "Speed" Effects?
For simplicity, we separate the different varieties of Kratom into 3 categories.
Fast – Moderate – Slow
This is the best way understand and classify the different varieties -

Fast Kratom (usually from Thailand or Maeng Da strains) is largely for energy, physical labor and pro-social behavior. It is ideal for going to the gym or going to social events.
Slow Kratom (usually Kratom from Bali/Horned strains) is largely used for achieving a sense of well-being, anti-anxiety or pain relief.
Moderate Kratom (usually Kratom from Indonesia/Malaysia/Vietnam) is somewhere in the middle with all these effects.
Kratom "Location" Effects?
Certain locations tend to produce leaves that have similar effects.
Thailand – Indonesia – Malaysia – Borneo

• Thai leaves tend to be energetic or "fast".
    (Maeng Da, Red Vein Thai, etc.)
  • Indonesian leaves can be energetic, moderate or sedative.
    (Sumatra, Sudanese, Bali (from Indonesia), Kali Varieties, Riau, Indo, etc.)
  • Malaysian leaves tend to be less energetic or "moderate".
    (Super Green Malaysian, Ultra Green Malaysian, etc.)
  • Bali leaves (from Borneo) tend to be sedative or "slow".
    (Bali, Borneo)
There are exceptions to these rules, it will vary from person-to-person.
Kratom "Color" Effects?
Some people prefer to distinguish Kratom and the likely effects by color.
Red - White - Green - Yellow
I don't prefer this classification because there's too many exceptions in my personal experience.
I will mention it anyway -
Red and Yellow vein Kratom is generally thought of as "slow" (sense of well-being, anti-anxiety, pain relief).
Green vein Kratom is generally thought of as "fast" or "moderate" (productivity, motivation, pro-social).
White vein Kratom is generally thought of as "moderate" with balanced effects.
Again, I prefer my "Kratom speed" classification simply because I feel it's more accurate for myself and the 10,000+ of people I've introduced to Kratom.
I concede, however, that the "Kratom color" classification seems to hold true for some people.
The "fast, moderate, slow" and "red/green/yellow/white" breakdown doesn't always apply in real-time.
For example -
Some people who are naturally prone to anxiety often find that certain "slow" strains give them energy.
Some very extroverted people find "fast" strains are best for anxiety, instead of physical or social activity.
Indonesia

Now I'm Totally Confused! Help!
If you are a newbie, the most important thing to remember is -
DO NOT WORRY ABOUT ALL THIS!
The speed, location and color classification mainly applies if you are follow a "Kratom Lifestyle" and need rotate different types of Kratom based on your agenda for the day.
NO REASON TO COMPLICATE THINGS.
Here is how you figure out what will work best for you -

The only way to learn and improve your Kratom IQ is to try the different types, in different amounts, in different situations.
While that seems like a pain -
Kratom trial and error is blast.
Start with smaller amounts (3-5 grams), wait 30 minutes and only take more if you don't feel anything.
Sometimes it will be good.
Sometimes it will be great.
You'll figure it out!
plants

Good Kratom vs. Bad Kratom
The last thing I want to mention is -
There is a HUGE DIFFERENCE in the quality between different Kratom vendors.
Your experience will almost reflect the quality of leaf you have.
A lot of people try Kratom from a random inexpensive headshop, end up disappointed and completely dismiss the leaf.
JUST LISTEN TO ME ON THIS.
Get quality Kratom or no Kratom at all.
Again, Happy Hippo is my store, but there's a reason that we have made well over 50,000 sales and 50% of the sales are Happy returning customers

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: TheEndHasNoEnd, joeveniro, Deleted member 1680 and 12 others
0 words but good thread

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Chintuck22 and gamma
Copypastas from goodlookingloser & there's a ton more stuff on it over there. Personally, this stuff has been a miracle drug for me & seriously helped with productivity & anxiety.

• +1
Reactions: TheEndHasNoEnd, joeveniro, Chintuck22 and 1 other person
So basically you just posted a sales speech, the person who wrote that isn't neutral
I'll try it anyway

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21736, joeveniro, AlwaysHaveQuestions and 3 others
So basically you just posted a sales speech, the person who wrote that isn't neutral
I'll try it anyway
pretty much but the stuff is legit

• +1
Reactions: Chintuck22
threw up evertime I tried to smoke after taking kratom

• So Sad
Reactions: Lux
u copied this straight from gll

• JFL
Hello GLL guy

• JFL
sound like scrotum LMAO gay shit I won't touch that
gay GIF

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9072, Chintuck22, Leviathin and 1 other person
Imagine falling for this placebo dogshit

• JFL
Reactions: Chintuck22 and Lux
Imagine falling for this placebo dogshit
it's 1000% not placebo. You can get a good high if you take large dose & stuff targets opiate receptors

Where I can buy this shit

• +1
whos gll

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and Lux
Where I can buy this shit
I've tried both & they both good but happy hippo is goated

• +1
Reactions: gamma
I've tried both & they both good but happy hippo is goated
Damn I just read that in my country Kratom is ILLEGAL because is considered a drug
Over

it's 1000% not placebo. You can get a good high if you take large dose & stuff targets opiate receptors
Whats a good dose for that? Cause ive tried it alot of times where I'm not sure I even feelt it..and just a few times I felt pretty energetic.

• +1
How do you take kratom? Drink, smoke eat or what?

• +1
Whats a good dose for that? Cause ive tried it alot of times where I'm not sure I even feelt it..and just a few times I felt pretty energetic.
I've never measured it out to calculate the exact dose but for me, 2-4 fat spoonfuls of the stuff is enough. 4-10 grams is what the guy recommends.

How do you take kratom? Drink, smoke eat or what?
i dump the powder in my mouth & swallow with water. tastes like shit at first but u get used to it

• +1
Reactions: gamma
Oh yeah nothing changes your life like a raging opioid addiction...

• +1
Oh yeah nothing changes your life like a raging opioid addiction...
Traditional "opiates", like Percocet and Vicodin, are derived from morphine and work on μ-opioid [mu] receptors. The mu receptors cause considerable amounts of euphoria, pain relief and are very prone to addiction and dependency.
Kratom, by contrast, is ''7-hydroxymitragynine" (not morphine) and works largely on the secondary "Delta" and "Kappa" opiate receptors.
The Delta and Kappa opiate receptors are considerably less prone to addiction, dependency and respiratory side effects.
Compared to pharmaceutical opiates and illicit drugs like heroin, which all work on the mu opiate receptors, Kratom (Kappa/Opiate receptor agonist) is far more mild.
Kratom can produce a 'sense of well-being' but doesn't give any long lasting intense euphoria.
This is what makes Kratom far safer than all other "opiates" that are addicting and subject to overdose.
That is why Kratom can be a lifesaving compound for opiate addicts, allowing them to wean off hardcore drugs and still feel a sense of well-being without a vicious withdrawal.
Kratom can also be is a life-changing compound for people with depression that don't like or didn't respond favorably to SSRIs.
There have NEVER been any deaths solely attributed to Kratom.

wOW:
"Kratom’s effects are similar to those of opioid drugs like morphine and heroin. Although kratom has been used as a treatment for opioid addictionTrusted Source, it can be addictive as well and may lead to relapse."

Specific side effects are listed below.

Mood:

• calmness
  • sense of well-being
  • euphoria
Behavioral:

• talkativeness
  • increased social behavior
Physical:

• pain relief
  • increased energy
  • increased libido
  • sleepiness
  • constipation
  • dry mouth
  • increased urination
  • itching
  • loss of appetite
  • nausea
  • sweating
  • sensitivity to sunburn
Psychological:

• increased motivation
  • increased alertness
  • psychosis

Last edited:
I've never measured it out to calculate the exact dose but for me, 2-4 fat spoonfuls of the stuff is enough. 4-10 grams is what the guy recommends.
i dump the powder in my mouth & swallow with water. tastes like shit at first but u get used to it
* DID YOU BECOME MORE SOCIAL?
* i read afew gram is advise. and 10 gram kind high dose.
* did your motoric/coordination become worse?
* do you feel addicted, or dependant on it?
* how long lasts, retake?
* higher body energy?
* does it interact with finasteride?

any of these sude effects?
Mild side effects may include:

Severe side effects may include:

** adiction??? WTF??

Last edited:
  • Love it
Reactions: Hollywood
* how long lasts, retake?
* higher body energy?

any of these sude effects?
Mild side effects may include:

** adiction??? WTF??

First the rumors about it like its like heroin are bullshit. It has, like opioids, many of the same effects, but in much much milder way and kratom itselves isn't an opioid too.

But, if you are sensible for addiction, take care of it (like everything) just like candy or something.

The effects are different with a low dose and a high dose.

YOU become in a good mood when you aren't. Can really help you in some situations.

Motoric becomes a bit worse.

You can get addicted to it, but its nothing alike a heroin addiction.

Effects lasts around 6 hours.

Obviously higher body energy in low doses. In high dosis really relaxed.

@eduardkoopman

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: savagetaysh, Lux and eduardkoopman
i only know that people Boof kratom from reddit

• +1
Kratom help you with many things. You become more relaxed. More social. More confident.

• +1
First the rumors about it like its like heroin are bullshit. It has, like opioids, many of the same effects, but in much much milder way and kratom itselves isn't an opioid too.

But, if you are sensible for addiction, take care of it (like everything) just like candy or something.

The effects are different with a low dose and a high dose.

YOU OBVIOUSLY become more SOCIAL. More relaxed. In a good mood. Can really help you in some situations.

Motoric becomes a bit worse.

You can get addicted to it, but its nothing alike a heroin addiction.

Effects lasts around 6 hours.

Obviously higher body energy in low doses. In high dosis really relaxed.

@eduardkoopman
thanks man, for the answers and feeback.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Lux and Hollywood
yes because it kills anxiety
10 grams is a very high dose taking that much would make me feel sick. Some guys are big though.
I've driven around before while on it with no problems. It really depends on your dose & strain. Taking a high dose of slow strain would definitely make it worse.
When I first got the stuff I was blasting it hard for maybe a week cause it was basically a miracle drug for me. Then I stopped hard & got mild withdrawal but only slightly worse than caffeine. It's definitely nonaddictive. I've had harder withdrawals from adderall & alcohol & those aren't really chemically addictive. Though to be fair u have some people that end up alcoholics.
how long lasts, retake?
Depends on dose.
higher body energy?
yeah but feel sick if I start exercising too hard
idk probably not

got some itching & drowsiness & nausea but that's it, & only when I blast the stuff really hard

• +1
Reactions: eduardkoopman

10 grams is a very high dose taking that much would make me feel sick. Some guys are big though.

I've driven around before while on it with no problems. It really depends on your dose & strain. Taking a high dose of slow strain would definitely make it worse.

When I first got the stuff I was blasting it hard for maybe a week cause it was basically a miracle drug for me. Then I stopped hard & got mild withdrawal but only slightly worse than caffeine. It's definitely nonaddictive. I've had harder withdrawals from adderall & alcohol & those aren't really chemically addictive. Though to be fair u have some people that end up alcoholics.

Depends on dose.

idk probably not

got some itching & drowsiness & nausea but that's it, & only when I blast the stuff really hard
tried today for first time.
about 1 gram range.
feel good. mainly more energy, focus, good mood, and a bit less back-ache. so far.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Lux and Hollywood
tried today for first time.
about 1 gram range.
feel good. mainly more energy, focus, good mood, and a bit less back-ache. so far.

Any side effects ? What happens when the effects go away? Do you experience headaches, tiredness or anything else?

• +1
Any side effects ? What happens when the effects go away? Do you experience headaches, tiredness or anything else?
some limited side effects, I noticed, after is finished working:
* a bit more tired,
* dryish eyes
* stomach not bad, but not 100% either
* the contrast (of feeking much beter compared to feeling afterwards a bit less than normal)
* headache limited but some maybe.

• +1
Are Kratom extract products worth it over regular Kratom? Anyone tried them?

Also has anyone tried pure extracted Mitragynine, or 7-hydroxymitragynine?

• +1
Reactions: falcon1 and Lux
Are Kratom extract products worth it over regular Kratom? Anyone tried them?

Also has anyone tried pure extracted Mitragynine, or 7-hydroxymitragynine?
Not sure & no haven't tried

FYI happy hippo failed an iron toxicity test so they're probably growing the stuff on shit soil. I'm looking for a replacement option rn but probably nothing to worry about

Depends on dose.

idk probably not

hey I am a door to door salesman I want to have a strain that makes me social and mentally motivated for as long as possible what do you recommend for the strain.

• +1
hey I am a door to door salesman I want to have a strain that makes me social and mentally motivated for as long as possible what do you recommend for the strain.
fast strain green vein unless you get anxiety easily in which case I'd stack moderate with some tea.

illegal where i live jfl at jews

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: joeveniro and Lux
Kratom made me super sleepy every time I took it. I’ve never tried it for social situations tho tbh

ive used it...

noticed nothing crazy.. get no noticeable euphoria regardless of dose. 3+grams of it make me feel life less and waay too sedated and i cant get hyped up/ motivated. Phenibut mogs to death imo interms of anxiety removal and mellowing you out. Mayb im just a non/weak responder tho

ive used it...

noticed nothing crazy.. get no noticeable euphoria regardless of dose. 3+grams of it make me feel life less and waay too sedated and i cant get hyped up/ motivated. Phenibut mogs to death imo interms of anxiety removal and mellowing you out. Mayb im just a non/weak responder tho
IME Kratom is a hit or miss for people, BUT it often takes a certain amount of time before one finds the correct strain, then dosage,etc,..., for the Kratom to work, it's a tricky compound, can be really rewarding though in the right strain and dosage.

Agree with Phenibut, favorite shit in the world, BUT tolerance and withdrawals are a bitch with it.

• +1
Reactions: NarcyChadlite
Doesn't GLL (Chris Deoudes) own happyhippo? Are you chris?

Also, is white sumatra good to lower inhib?

thanks needed this

do you know anything thats best for depression specifically?