Kushite Egyptian foids fog all other women.

D

Deleted member 17791

Insane in the brain
Pharaonic Kush aryans mog everything
55A3003F 80D5 479E 8023 A5AE00CD4C20

Blacks
247FCB4D D512 49E1 8AB5 4CEFF99C927C

Whites
0AFF8365 5DDC 4C90 B6CD 46AE6E1CB43D

Rice
3A883F82 0A8D 4958 A8ED 984EE87BED3E

It's over for all of them. They will never have the Kushite pheno.

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: zeshama, Deleted member 13787, Deleted member 16369 and 10 others
this is the average of each race btw.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Deleted member 17763 and Deleted member 19036
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: ๐”ป๐”ธ๐•Žโ„• ๐•†๐”ฝ ๐•‚โ„๐”ธL and Deleted member 17791
Same skull shape

6DF6BF74 1CEF 47B7 9A94 A4EF71115669
ECD9986B 9C3A 4A99 9379 365BB79BDDD4

Tfw you'll never have atlantian gf.:feelsrope:

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Deleted member 16369, ๐”ป๐”ธ๐•Žโ„• ๐•†๐”ฝ ๐•‚โ„๐”ธL and 1 other person
I need chocolate pussy in my life

• JFL
  • Love it
I googled Kushite Egyptian women and it just shows ancient Egyptian hieroglyphs

• JFL
Reactions: ๐”ป๐”ธ๐•Žโ„• ๐•†๐”ฝ ๐•‚โ„๐”ธL, PrinceLuenLeoncur, fauxfox and 2 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, ๐”ป๐”ธ๐•Žโ„• ๐•†๐”ฝ ๐•‚โ„๐”ธL, Deleted member 16384 and 1 other person
Good nose

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and ๐”ป๐”ธ๐•Žโ„• ๐•†๐”ฝ ๐•‚โ„๐”ธL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
Anyways Firoan (Pharoah) was a faggot and he deserved what was coming for him. The sea split and his gay ass army drowned.

Brutal God's chosen nation mog

• Love it
  • Hmm...
Anyways Firoan (Pharoah) was a faggot and he deserved what was coming for him. The sea split and his gay ass army drowned.

Brutal God's chosen nation mog
Early Bible is a distorted retelling of Sumerian religion.:ogre:

• +1
ethiopian foids can be quite hot

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, fauxfox and Deleted member 17791
Bible was definitely corrupted later on but the sea did split and the story of Moses is the truth It isn't fabricated. The remains of Pharoah were found and it shows he ( along with his army ) drowned

Historians always look at legends critically but this distorts the study

• Hmm...
Reactions: ๐”ป๐”ธ๐•Žโ„• ๐•†๐”ฝ ๐•‚โ„๐”ธL
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Deleted member 15004
Blacks on this forum would say fake news and instead say

โ€œWe wuz kangzโ€ :feelstastyman:

The cognitive dissonance is real amongst some of them.
lol, they're always trying to lump anyone dark skinned with them. Africa is the most genetically diverse continent and they try to clump khoisans and ethiopans as black.

• +1
Reactions: zeshama, Deleted member 13787, fauxfox and 1 other person
lol, they're always trying to lump anyone dark skinned with them. Africa is the most genetically diverse continent and they try to clump khoisans and ethiopans as black.
Yes how in the world is a mud cake eating ship stealing somalรญ going to appropriate the achievements of Ethiopians. They just claim that they are black just so that the good image that they have can trickle down to them. Trying to get just a bit of that good image like the thirst bitches that they are.

Ugh donโ€™t even get me started on those delusional ass black Americans. Lol

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17791
Yes how in the world is a mud cake eating ship stealing somalรญ going to appropriate the achievements of Ethiopians. They just claim that they are black just so that the good image that they have can trickle down to them. Trying to get just a bit of that good image like the thirst bitches that they are.

Ugh donโ€™t even get me started on those delusional ass black Americans. Lol
I'm aware of the african american's exploits in we wuzing.

• +1
I'm aware of the african american's exploits in we wuzing.
Dude donโ€™t tell them that they were not kangs tho.

Like seriously some of them might be watching this thread, some of them might want to put a target on our backs. :feelswhat:

• JFL
Dude donโ€™t tell them that they were not kangs tho.

Like seriously some of them might be watching this thread, some of them might want to put a target on our backs. :feelswhat:
Good point. Lets stop bumping this thread.

• +1
Good point. Lets stop bumping this thread.
Lol naw fuck them niggas
@fauxfox explain to us why immigrated to America from your shit hole country.

Lol he probably took a boat here dirty ass somalรญ

• JFL
Lol naw fuck them niggas
@fauxfox explain to us why immigrated to America from your shit hole country.

Lol he probably took a boat here dirty ass somalรญ
I was born here retard, I traveled to Somalia before though I'm from the northern region and it's pretty nice. Will go back for vacation in the future :Comfy:

I was born here retard, I traveled to Somalia before though I'm from the northern region and it's pretty nice. Will go back for vacation in the future :Comfy:
is it true somalia is anacho capitalist?

• +1
is it true somalia is anacho capitalist?
Gun ownership is very high, most people are armed. Murder/violence rate at least in the Somaliland region is extremely low, lower than American cities because it's a high trust society and if you try to threaten or harm someone you'll be the one who's killed. Many people refuse to do trade in the local currency so they use dollars or straight up trade goods for each other. I wouldn't call it Anarcho capitalist, more like Anarcho primitivist. People enjoy living simple lives and tending to their camels and livestock. Almost everyone is self-employed.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14774 and Deleted member 17791
Gun ownership is very high, most people are armed. Murder/violence rate at least in the Somaliland region is extremely low, lower than American cities because it's a high trust society and if you try to threaten or harm someone you'll be the one who's killed. Many people refuse to do trade in the local currency so they use dollars or straight up trade goods for each other. I wouldn't call it Anarcho capitalist, more like Anarcho primitivist. People enjoy living simple lives and tending to their camels and livestock.
Holy shit:feelshmm:

• +1
Holy shit:feelshmm:
It's definitely a nice change of pace from American cities. Chewing khat (local drug) or smoking weed in the savannah while petting a camel is quite comfy. Legit before civilization most people were nomads who lived with the animals and tripped on psychedelics in the middle of nowhere.

• JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
It's definitely a nice change of pace from American cities. Chewing khat (local drug) or smoking weed in the savannah while petting a camel is quite comfy. Legit before civilization most people were nomads who lived with the animals and tripped on psychedelics in the middle of nowhere.
Sounds nice

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and PrinceLuenLeoncur
Blacks on this forum would say fake news and instead say

โ€œWe wuz kangzโ€ :feelstastyman:

The cognitive dissonance is real amongst some of them.
She has the same skull shape you retarded Mullato. Ancient Egyptians were mixed between Ethiopioid and leventine arabs

• +1
Reactions: fauxfox
Khoi and Ethiopians are blackโ€ฆ are you blind dumb or both do you know how race works in the past โ€œblack Africanโ€ meant Nilote and Ethiopian negroids have only been the face of blacks for 200 years

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Yuhbwoynadia and maxxedfalloutdweller
No shit, all the esoteric myths are a retelling of the same message. Makes it more interesting

She has the same skull shape you retarded Mullato. Ancient Egyptians were mixed between Ethiopioid and leventine arabs
@8PSLcel you see how mentally slow this dude is? I got into an argument with this nigga on another thread and he was making some of the most wild arguments.

Holy fuck he is so fucking autistic it is literally insane. And I donโ€™t use the word autistic ironically I mean he literally might be autistic.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Khoi and Ethiopians are blackโ€ฆ are you blind dumb or both do you know how race works in the past โ€œblack Africanโ€ meant Nilote and Ethiopian negroids have only been the face of blacks for 200 years
Ewww why would you compare khoi and Ethiopians to subsaharan niggers?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: zeshama and Deleted member 17791
Look so high class, probably don't have any neanderthalian DNA like europeans and asian.

@8PSLcel you see how mentally slow this dude is? I got into an argument with this nigga on another thread and he was making some of the most wild arguments.

Hold fuck he is so fucking autistic it is literally insane. And I donโ€™t you the word autistic ironically I mean he literally might be autistic.
Dude are you retarded? Do you know how migrations and geography works? Do you know where Egypt is or their history? Egyptians are a mix of Cushitic and Leventine Arabs this is a fact and their artwork proves this Iโ€™m not even black but in the British Measuseum I have seen their art from Egypt and treasures you havenโ€™t ever seen and most of the statues look like @fauxfox more than Arabs

• +1
Dude are you retarded? Do you know how migrations and geography works? Do you know where Egypt is or their history? Egyptians are a mix of Cushitic and Leventine Arabs this is a fact and their artwork proves this Iโ€™m not even black but in the British Measuseum I have seen their art from Egypt and treasures you havenโ€™t ever seen and most of the statues look like @fauxfox more than Arabs
Ok yes I know but just because you have a darker skin town does not mean you are black there are other things that make some one black as well.

You call me a mutt (even though im mgm like chris brown) but the question is would you say the same to someone that is half black and half asian that is more black presenting. Because if not they why are the Egyptians black? Also those where drawing with the lowest amount of detail what does that prove? There is more to phenotype than skin tone.

Look so high class, probably don't have any neanderthalian DNA like europeans and asian.
East Africans actually have neanderthal DNA, when I get my 23andMe DNA results I'll post them and the neanderthal percentage
Plus there's just so much genetic evidence for this being the case. My mtDNA is proof Somalis are partly descended from outside Africa and traveled through Egypt to get to Somalia. M1a1 is common in Egypt too

• +1
Ok yes I know but just because you have a darker skin town does not mean you are black there are other things that make some one black as well.

You call me a mutt (even though im mgm like chris brown) but the question is would you say the same to someone that is half black and half asian that is more black presenting. Because if not they why are the Egyptians black? Also those where drawing with the lowest amount of detail what does that prove? There is more to phenotype than skin tone.
They are African? They are from SSA? They have the same gentic root point all black Africans share? They have full lips same long elongated limbs and bbc? They all have curly loose to coily nappy hair? They have all intermixed at one point?

How are they not black? An Blasians is not black because they are 50% oriental. An Nilote Cushitic and pygmie or Khoi are black due to being distinct native SSA populations. When did I say Egyptians WERE black:dafuckfeels: I never said this donโ€™t put words in my mouth I said they were mized
Bewteeen black (cushitics like @fauxfox) and leventine Arabs like @Xangsane.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
East Africans actually have neanderthal DNA, when I get my 23andMe DNA results I'll post them and the neanderthal percentage

Plus there's just so much genetic evidence for this being the case. My mtDNA is proof Somalis are partly descended from outside Africa and traveled through Egypt to get to Somalia. M1a1 is common in Egypt too
East African horners didnโ€™t get their admixture via Egypt or outside of Africa from the Levant they got their from the Gulf. And btw the E haplogroup that went back into Africa were blacks as well because at the time only they exited thatโ€™s why Nigerians are R1a (same haplogroup as Europeans) despite no European or Arabic admixture

• +1

Dude ok no one care, just stop trying to claim culture that is not yours lol, your ancestors were in the Paleolithic era like 40 years lol, mean while Ethiopians built the pyramids and resisted colonialism while your ancestors were eating mud cakes

We wuz kangz??? Not really.

• +1
Reactions: zeshama
They are African? They are from SSA? They have the same gentic root point all black Africans share? They have full lips same long elongated limbs and bbc? They all have curly loose to coily nappy hair? They have all intermixed at one point?

How are they not black? An Blasians is not black because they are 50% oriental. An Nilote Cushitic and pygmie or Khoi are black due to being distinct native SSA populations. When did I say Egyptians WERE black:dafuckfeels: I never said this donโ€™t put words in my mouth I said they were mized
Bewteeen black (cushitics like @fauxfox) and leventine Arabs like @Xangsane.
Dude I donโ€™t care anymore

How can you say these people

Are the same race as these people

Do you see how phenotypically different they are????

So much so you would probably say they are a different race๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค”

Also @PrinceLuenLeoncur aee people from mauritana black because they also donโ€™t have the traditional subsaharan African phenotype.

East African horners didnโ€™t get their admixture via Egypt or outside of Africa from the Levant they got their from the Gulf. And btw the E haplogroup that went back into Africa were blacks as well because at the time only they exited thatโ€™s why Nigerians are R1a (same haplogroup as Europeans) despite no European or Arabic admixture
The gulf is outside of Africa though. I'm pretty sure all the admixture is from Basal Eurasians and they lived in the gulf and Levant region. They'd have to cross through the Levant and Sinai Penninsula to migrate to Africa.
Distribution of haplogroup E YDNA and migration routes

Dude ok no one care, just stop trying to claim culture that is not yours lol, your ancestors were in the Paleolithic era like 40 years lol, mean while Ethiopians built the pyramids and resisted colonialism while your ancestors were eating mud cakes

We wuz kangz??? Not really.
Somalis are a more recent offshoot of Ethiopians though. Besides it's funny you talk about resisting colonialism when you literally have slave blood and only exist today because your ancestors were brutally enslaved.

• +1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back