Kybella has me mogging cillian Murphy

First, no girls would call me gross I’m a well developed 6 foot white dude jfl. I agree though I’m not chad or slayer. I’m the htn white guy that will marry a Becky or Stacy lite and live in a million dollar house, spend my winters in Aspen and summer in Europe. Drive a Porsche, all that shit you get what I mean. With your aesthetic I think you’ll end up slaying a bunch of middle and lower class girls then get one of them prego and then you’ll live your basic bitch middle class life. That’s cool if that’s your goal I’ve just had enough pussy at this point in my life I have bigger plans with this looksmaxing game
na plenty of girls will call you gross. You have cillian Murphy eye area (a shit version) and a worse mandible plus youre fat my dude.

Don’t know how this discussion got sidetracked. But @CIA Recruiter great results.

Do you mind sharing your injector in the PMs? Im in the states and willing to travel. I’ve looked into kybella and talked to one other user who got sub par results so I’m really wanting to go to someone experienced. I hope you don’t hate keep the doctor

• +1
Reactions: madcap88 and CIA Recruiter
Instead of wasting $1,200, you could've saved it on food for even better results
I think I can afford food lmao

• JFL
Reactions: tinderhacker
Don’t know how this discussion got sidetracked. But @CIA Recruiter great results.

Do you mind sharing your injector in the PMs? Im in the states and willing to travel. I’ve looked into kybella and talked to one other user who got sub par results so I’m really wanting to go to someone experienced. I hope you don’t hate keep the doctor
It’s really not that type of procedure bro the other dude must have got very unlucky. My plastic suergeon didn’t even do the procedure his nurse did. All they do is make 20ish injections into your fat there is no skill involved.

• +1
self proclaimed htn but cant even post face

• +1
Reactions: madcap88
First, no girls would call me gross I’m a well developed 6 foot white dude jfl. I agree though I’m not chad or slayer. I’m the htn white guy that will marry a Becky or Stacy lite and live in a million dollar house, spend my winters in Aspen and summer in Europe. Drive a Porsche, all that shit you get what I mean. With your aesthetic I think you’ll end up slaying a bunch of middle and lower class girls then get one of them prego and then you’ll live your basic bitch middle class life. That’s cool if that’s your goal I’ve just had enough pussy at this point in my life I have bigger plans with this looksmaxing game
like ur attitude✊

• +1
Reactions: midlatinocel and CIA Recruiter
It’s really not that type of procedure bro the other dude must have got very unlucky. My plastic suergeon didn’t even do the procedure his nurse did. All they do is make 20ish injections into your fat there is no skill involved.

I guess I’m just anal about it. But that speaks more to how impressed I am with your before and afters.

There was a user here who got buccal fat removal in Houston from Dr. Vitenas. And I literally booked a fight from across the country just to go to that specific surgeon just because his results were so great.

So I know the nurse and injector shouldn’t matter but I’d truly appreciate if you could PM me in case you don’t want to do it publicly on the thread for privacy reasons.

I guess I’m just anal about it. But that speaks more to how impressed I am with your before and afters.

There was a user here who got buccal fat removal in Houston from Dr. Vitenas. And I literally booked a fight from across the country just to go to that specific surgeon just because his results were so great.

So I know the nurse and injector shouldn’t matter but I’d truly appreciate if you could PM me in case you don’t want to do it publicly on the thread for privacy reasons.
same here. When I see a testimony from a patient I know is real with excellent results, I'm not gonna take chances and go to someone else

• +1
same here. When I see a testimony from a patient I know is real with excellent results, I'm not gonna take chances and go to someone else

Now we wait I guess lol, I hope he doesn’t gatekeep the doc tho.

I tell people literally everywhere i got my procedure from:

Otoplasty from Dr sunil Beverly hills
Buccal fat in Houston by Dr vitenas
Mse with Dr ting
Invisalign with Beverly Hills orthodontics

It’s the least I can do for the bros on here

Now we wait I guess lol, I hope he doesn’t gatekeep the doc tho.

I tell people literally everywhere i got my procedure from:

Otoplasty from Dr sunil Beverly hills
Buccal fat in Houston by Dr vitenas
Mse with Dr ting
Invisalign with Beverly Hills orthodontics

It’s the least I can do for the bros on here
same - I understand what a lot of other guys out there are going thru and want to help minimize the confusion, etc.

same - I understand what a lot of other guys out there are going thru and want to help minimize the confusion, etc.

I have a list of really good surgeons that people don’t know about. They are exclusive to the states though. So if there is a specific procedure you have in mind I got you. My PMs are open

I have a list of really good surgeons that people don’t know about. They are exclusive to the states though. So if there is a specific procedure you have in mind I got you. My PMs are open
I've already had a lot done, and for most of whats left already have surgeries scheduled.

I am very interested in this Kybella and anything like the ab etching that can circumvent the negative facial effects that come with seriously bulking up (regardless of being lean).

i will never do steroids

• +1
Beautiful ascension

Right but this is permanent and then you don’t have to eat like an anorexic faggot for the rest of your life. I paired this with ab etching and liposuction of the love handles so now I am basically permanently leanmaxxed
Just a lazy faggot who spent dozens of thousand of dollars for lipos like an obese middle-aged woman instead of leanmaxxing for free. You have too much money on your hand.

Just a lazy faggot who spent dozens of thousand of dollars for lipos like an obese middle-aged woman instead of leanmaxxing for free. You have too much money on your hand.

Lmao no you’re the little beta faggot bud. My surgeon is Manhattan based and says ~60% of his patients are wall st guys. Are those guys lazy too? Jfl we’re on a looksmax forum and I’m being criticized for exchanging money to look better. Lowest IQ place on the internet

• +1
Reactions: JizzFarmer and midlatinocel
You underestimate the negative effects that seriously bulking up (even while lean) has on the face.

OP made good moves and made it so he can bulk up and not have those effects.

Lmao no you’re the little beta faggot bud. My surgeon is Manhattan based and says ~60% of his patients are wall st guys. Are those guys lazy too? Jfl we’re on a looksmax forum and I’m being criticized for exchanging money to look better. Lowest IQ place on the internet
If you were that smart you would have kept that money/invested it and could have just put the fork down.

Yep that low IQ decision. We’re not talking osteotomies or implants, you imbecile. Anyone can lose weight and fat.

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax
If you were that smart you would have kept that money/invested it and could have just put the fork down.

Yep that low IQ decision. We’re not talking osteotomies or implants, you imbecile. Anyone can lose weight and fat.

I made over $250k last year. Minus $15k (what I paid for this stuff) from $250k, did you make more money than that? JFL. Counting other dudes money like some bitch. I’m going to get more attractive and mog in the corporate world until I make $500k+. My face and body IS the investment. Did you think this was just about getting pussy?

You can’t just lose weight for these results. I’ve made my body fat distribution ideal as possible for aesthetics purposes. Now fat is not even my enemy it just makes my upper body and ass bigger because that’s primarily where my fat is now. The subcutaneous fat in your midsection is literally a relic of our ancestreal hunter gatherer lifeestyle it serves no useful function modern day and obviously actually hurts your mating ability. I am literally now more evolved than you subhuman jfl

• JFL
Reactions: Blackgymmax
I made over $250k last year. Minus $15k (what I paid for this stuff) from $250k, did you make more money than that? JFL. Counting other dudes money like some bitch. I’m going to get more attractive and mog in the corporate world until I make $500k+. My face and body IS the investment. Did you think this was just about getting pussy?

You can’t just lose weight for these results. I’ve made my body fat distribution ideal as possible for aesthetics purposes. Now fat is not even my enemy it just makes my upper body and ass bigger because that’s primarily where my fat is now. The subcutaneous fat in your midsection is literally a relic of our ancestreal hunter gatherer lifeestyle it serves no useful function modern day and obviously actually hurts your mating ability. I am literally now more evolved than you subhuman jfl
Dude stop talking. Youre the most delusional poster ive seen on here. You dont mog cillian murphy, youre most likely some beta buxx subhuman and you wont even post your body because youre fat and thought ab etching would help the fact that you cant stop eating pizza. You have 0 midface and you dont look like any mode. You look like gutter shit. Just stop

Im pretty sure it looks bad as well which is why he wont post itKEK

• +1
Reactions: VenatorLuparius

@Shieda_Kayn you cant lose weights for these results. God i love the comedy from greycels hahah

• JFL
Reactions: VenatorLuparius and Shieda_Kayn
Dude stop talking. Youre the most delusional poster ive seen on here. You dont mog cillian murphy, youre most likely some beta buxx subhuman and you wont even post your body because youre fat and thought ab etching would help the fact that you cant stop eating pizza. You have 0 midface and you dont look like any mode. You look like gutter shit. Just stop

Bro I clowned tf out of you last night jfl don’t come back for more. It’s so fucking ironic for you to call me subhuman when the 100% truth of the matter is in general the class of people that I hang around would literally get scared if they saw you walking around their neighborhood JFL. Not saying that’s right, but that’s the reality of the situation so just stfu if you actually think this shit talk is working. I genuinely would never trade places with you. There is no amount of time you can spend in the gym to change that jfl

Bro I clowned tf out of you last night jfl don’t come back for more. It’s so fucking ironic for you to call me subhuman when the 100% truth of the matter is in general the class of people that I hang around would literally get scared if they saw you walking around their neighborhood JFL. Not saying that’s right, but that’s the reality of the situation so just stfu if you actually think this shit talk is working. I genuinely would never trade places with you. There is no amount of time you can spend in the gym to change that jfl
lol
3367751 1681959109843

Youre mtn at best

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
You’re HTN but also look like a scary black guy to most white/Asian women so it is less than ideal jfl.
Ah they don't care about that as long as youre not dark as fuck, over for me.

can it works to remove the fat of the midface/the jowls?

Also, mirin income. Are you in IB or PE? How old are you? Wish I could go back and time and enter one of those industries. Now im just trying to corporate ladder maxx at 32 and make half of what you do