KYS if you aren't doing everything to voicemaxx

yes i have , classic example of the mighty voice pill amidst countless others
Yeah, when foids first heard his voice, they started simp for him non-stopped, but as soon his face got leaked on the internet, and everyone saw that he was a subhuman, all the foids that treat him as a God turn his back at him. As I said before: "No voice for your face!"

Yeah, when foids first heard his voice, they started simp for him non-stopped, but as soon his face got leaked on the internet, and everyone saw that he was a subhuman, all the foids that treat him as a God turn his back at him. As I said before: "No voice for your face!"
yeah i know, and as i have said myself on my original comment, "unless you are subhuman." it can still giga halo a normie in a niche type of way, not to every girl. i know from personal experience as well, back in my normie days i had some girls reject me until they heard my voice then they came around, when i was fat/subhuman it basically did nothing, and when i was htn/chadlite it multiplied my irl appeal many fold. but im just one example, internet is abundant with them. iv seen comments on an ask women forum that would make a voicecel rope in miliseconds ( he shouldnt tho cause its almost always fixable ) so no, there is voice for your face almost always unless you are a legit truecel which is very rare.

• +1
Reactions: Kevin Logan
Blessed with a good voice thank fuck