Zephir
3FF802BD ECFC 4670 B7DD C43471C72B3F
A97B8C8F 7F09 40C6 BA50 335C65E936BB

Who is better ?

• JFL
Reactions: Prince88, MakinMogReturns, Kebab Master and 3 others
Brad Pitt everyday nigga is 60 and still mogs 90% of this world he is a god

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, Deleted member 11887, Deleted member 29670 and 9 others

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: oxymoron, MEMPSK, Willmogulater and 1 other person
chico obvs but brad pitt isnt bad

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: oxymoron, ungewist, DarkTriadChad and 6 others
Brad Pitt Mogs Chico and I stand by this. PSL autist keep your dick in your pants for once

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Zikel_Nut, oxymoron, ungewist and 10 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 28541, Kebab Master and pentamogged9000
they actually have a similar type of appeal

61MEmbz-NRL._AC_SX425_.jpg

intro-1641566784.jpg

• +1
Reactions: Myth and pentamogged9000
Another great william thread, brad mogs btw

Chico

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: DarkTriadChad, It'snotover, hattrick and 3 others
Yeah but to me his jaw stand too out and make him less harmonious
Yeah, but as we've discussed countless times before, harmony isn't about nitpicking individual features. It's the way they look in the instant that you look at their face before you start analyzing it. This is how most people see faces. They don't give a shit about features. Like, it only takes me a nano second to tell that StBlackOps is hideous. Likewise, I can tell if someone is handsome when they pass me in a car and I just barely see them. Now, individual feature obviously contribute to the way someone looks. Maybe his jaw does stand out to you immediately and makes him look weird to you. Okay? Where are we going with this examination? What are you trying to get out of this?

• +1
Reactions: Zikel_Nut, horizontallytall, MakinMogReturns and 1 other person
Yeah, but as we've discussed countless times before, harmony isn't about nitpicking individual features. It's the way they look in the instant that you look at their face before you start analyzing it. This is how most people see faces. They don't give a shit about features. Like, it only takes me a nano second to tell that StBlackOps is hideous. Likewise, I can tell if someone is handsome when they pass me in a car and I just barely see them. Now, individual feature obviously contribute to the way someone looks. Maybe his jaw does stand out to you immediately and makes him look weird to you. Okay? Where are we going with this examination? What are you trying to get out of this?
For some reason chico looks better Whitout giga jaw or blue eyes like pitt

• +1
Reactions: Zikel_Nut and ungewist
  • +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, Deleted member 11887, Myth and 1 other person
For some reason chico looks better Whitout giga jaw or blue eyes like pitt
Because attractiveness is more complex and nuanced and people put too much weight on jaw and eye color. There are millions of people with Brad Pitts jaw and blue eyes but only one Brad Pitt.

• +1
Reactions: ungewist and Venommm_
We're talking about their faces. Try to stay on topic.
your smv isn't determined by your face alone, keep coping.

chicos desirability is zero as soon as he takes his shirt off.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11887, Myth, ArcticStorm and 1 other person
Because attractiveness is more complex and nuanced and people put too much weight on jaw and eye color. There are millions of people with Brad Pitts jaw and blue eyes but only one Brad Pitt.
In you opinion brad has better harmony than chico ?

• +1
Reactions: ungewist
your smv isn't determined by your face alone, keep coping.

chicos desirability is zero as soon as he takes his shirt off.
You are coping ridiculously hard. He's 6'4 and 7 psl, noting more is necessary, his appeal to 16-23 is already infinite

• +1
Reactions: Lautrec, MakinMogReturns, Deleted member 15468 and 1 other person
You are coping ridiculously hard. He's 6'4 and 7 psl, noting more is necessary, his appeal to 16-23 is already infinite
In you opinion who has better harmony chico or pitt ?

he's a mid tier normie with poor ageing genetics that only ever appealed to underage girls in third world countries.

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Zikel_Nut, Yerico7, Myth and 3 others
Pitt with long hair and in his prime mogs every man in existence.

• +1
Reactions: oxymoron and ungewist
Chico mogs purely on face alone. More prime women would pick him over Pitt.

• +1
Reactions: rand anon
he's a mid tier normie with poor ageing genetics that only ever appealed to underage girls in third world countries.
Yeah yeah you mog him jfl stfu

• +1
Reactions: ungewist, It'snotover, Deleted member 15468 and 1 other person
Yeah yeah you mog him jfl stfu
the only thing he ever had going for him is that youthful neutral look which he already lost, but pit mogs him to death at any age regardless.

• +1
Reactions: Zikel_Nut, ungewist and It'snotover
the only thing he ever had going for him is that youthful neutral look which he already lost, but pit mogs him to death at any age regardless.
What do you mean neutral ?

What do you mean neutral ?
no excess development or recession.

i.e pit isn't neutral because his jaw is abnormally developed width-wise, this doesn't necessarily add any appeal though, if it doesn't match other facial ratios, but in his case it does.

• +1
He's a 6'4 low-chadlite or thereabouts now so even with the loss of youth he's still high SMV. Pitt is chad and aged way better but prime for prime chico mogs to high heavens facially, i wont even mention height

• +1
He's a 6'4 low-chadlite or thereabouts now so even with the loss of youth he's still high SMV. Pitt is chad and aged way better but prime for prime chico mogs to high heavens facially, i wont even mention height
Bro can you explain why prime chico mog pitt facially ?

• +1
no excess development or recession.

i.e pit isn't neutral because his jaw is abnormally developed width-wise, this doesn't necessarily add any appeal though, if it doesn't match other facial ratios, but in his case it does.
Averageness,well that’s why prime chico mog prime pitt

• +1
6’3*

• +1
Reactions: Zikel_Nut and ungewist
  • +1
bad cope, tall normie with shit body, same kind of appeal as young justin bieber who isn't that physically attractive either.

prime for prime? pit still mogs prime chico into oblivion at age 60, at the same age it's not even a competition.
ethnic cope, dull coloring will never exceed normie tier.

• +1
Reactions: Zikel_Nut and Myth
bad cope, tall normie with shit body, same kind of appeal as young justin bieber who isn't that physically attractive either.

prime for prime? pit still mogs prime chico into oblivion at age 60, at the same age it's not even a competition.

2310E18A 3B01 40B7 9D3C 2567231E75CC
CCF6DCEA 2823 4E0F ADCD C0D949146E0B

Prime chico is 10 times better than prime pitt ,pitt has no aesthetic jaw too extreme that’s don’t match with his other features ,chico has better Leanness face,better eye shape , better nose shake ,chico is perfectly balanced that’s makes him better

He's strong HTN at the absolute minimum. Body is very easily adjustable, he can just hop on roids for a few months if he so pleases and go back to having gigaSMV. And there is simply no comparison between brad and chico, chico blew up as a model for a reason

View attachment 2195237View attachment 2195244
Prime chico is 10 times better than prime pitt ,pitt has no aesthetic jaw too extreme that’s don’t match with his other features ,chico has better Leanness face,better eye shape , better nose shake ,chico is perfectly balanced that’s makes him better
there's zero women with a poster of chico above their bed, literally nobody besides psl autists and some fan-girls in a third world country know who he is.

• JFL
Reactions: Myth and Deleted member 15468
He's strong HTN at the absolute minimum. Body is very easily adjustable, he can just hop on roids for a few months if he so pleases and go back to having gigaSMV. And there is simply no comparison between brad and chico, chico blew up as a model for a reason
bro just lists why chico is better

there's zero women with a poster of chico above their bed, literally nobody besides psl autists and some fan-girls in a third world country know who he is.
Brad carried by status halo

• +1
Brad Pitt aged better when both were young still Pitt he is more masculine and have more appeal.

• +1
Reactions: ungewist, Myth and HalfGypsyMogger