Lachowski vs brad Pitt (facially)

Brad carried by status halo
and a contracted model is not? nobody would even look at him if it wasn't for him making it out of the shithole that's brazil, but they praise literally every person that does that, same goes for the gracie brothers, who aren't even attractive but made it through martial arts, they've also got hoards of young women waving at them, has little do do with their looks, it's just national pride.

• +1
Reactions: Zikel_Nut
and a contracted model is not? nobody would even look at him if it wasn't for him making it out of the shithole that's brazil, but they praise literally every person that does that, same goes for the gracie brothers, who aren't even attractive but made it through martial arts, they've also got hoards of young women waving at them, has little do do with their looks, it's just national pride.
Tell me why brad mog prime chico (only facially)

Tell me why brad mog prime chico (only facially)
more dimorphic, better coloring.

chico lacks any degree of masculinity, the reason he didn't age well is partially because the boyish look was his brand, and you can't keep that up, it's like being a child actor, you can't do it after a certain age anymore.

• +1
Reactions: HalfGypsyMogger
celebheights bro

i might send clip later if i find it
I mean he's evidently much taller than 6'1 so that claim is irrelevant. And celebheights if far more reliable than anything else on the internet

I mean he's evidently much taller than 6'1 so that claim is irrelevant. And celebheights if far more reliable than anything else on the internet
ye they put him at 6’3 like i said

ye they put him at 6’3 like i said
Most comments say he's in the 192 range, and even rob himself agrees. But wheter he's 6'3 or 6'4 doesn't make much of a difference

• +1
Reactions: User49
Brad pitt 1

this Pitt mogs prime chico just my opinion

chico blew up as a model for a reason
he never 'blew up' nobody knows who he is.

the only countries that had any interest whatsoever at any point in his career is turkey and the philippines, and that's because they got the same shit coloring his does.

8a6e88128fd64b17b600f3313a9a16b0.png

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Myth
more dimorphic, better coloring.

chico lacks any degree of masculinity, the reason he didn't age well is partially because the boyish look was his brand, and you can't keep that up, it's like being a child actor, you can't do it after a certain age anymore.
diformism does not equal beauty, and chico is diformic enough, it will mean that he has balanced hormones and here I destroyed you, the coloring chico has golden skin with red lips that contrast perfectly, chico's hair and eyebrows are darker and they look great with her eye color, sorry go back to sleep

he never 'blew up' nobody knows who he is.

the only country that had any interest whatsoever at any point in his career is turkey and the philippines, and that's because they got the same shit coloring his does.

8a6e88128fd64b17b600f3313a9a16b0.png
I remeber seeing him on Facebook a lot back in early 10s and im from neither of those. The only reason chico is as revered in psl as he is, is beacuse of his appeal, otherwise he'd be known as a boneless joke by the autists. You can keep coping but he mogs everyone even with "shit" coloring

in modeling, no, in terms of the appeal you have to women? absolutely.

he has the level of dimorphism of a 12 year old guy from Eastern Europe
C9AA74AF 98BD 46D8 BD2F F33DE259F111
LMAO NO DIMORPHISM? Hollow cheeks ,square ,wide,tall chin,wide zygo ,squared hairline,tall maxilla .you are delusional

there's zero women with a poster of chico above their bed, literally nobody besides psl autists and some fan-girls in a third world country know who he is.
yea bro models have same status as an A-list hollywood superstar

theres more to life than looks

• +1
Reactions: Nabopolassar
I remeber seeing him on Facebook a lot back in early 10s and im from neither of those. The only reason chico is as revered in psl as he is, is beacuse of his appeal, otherwise he'd be known as a boneless joke by the autists. You can keep coping but he mogs everyone even with "shit" coloring
the reason he's revered in PSL is because third worlders with shit coloring (brown eyes, brown or dark hair) use him as cope.

models with worse faces have better appeal than him if they have better coloring.

• JFL
Reactions: Myth and Deleted member 15468
yea bro models have same status as an A-list hollywood superstar

theres more to life than looks
For you who is better facially ?

the reason he's revered in PSL is because third worlders with shit coloring (brown eyes, brown or dark hair) use him as cope.

models with worse faces have better appeal than him if they have better coloring.
Chico has perfect coloring

For you who is better facially ?
idk they both would appeal to different women, none of them really mogs the other in their prime

nowadays its pitt

brown hair and eye coloring has most universal appeal

Interesting a pasty nigger like you talks about coloring LMAO. Them roids have gotten to your head

@william2605 look i’m gonna try and actually explain their appeal (because that’s literally all that matters) so you finally stop making daily fucking threads about chico

these are (imo) the highest appeal photos of both of them:

3A99F924 A713 48B7 9964 DE4BD6138BEF
12CDF2F2 1372 4A51 8C68 9F3F1548884B

@Arborist is right about his dull colouring fucking his appeal normally, which is why the photo you always show to girls never gets good reception. colouring is extremely fucking important and in the photo i sent his is near ideal.

same goes for his hair, it’s normally pretty boring but it looks very good there.

your smv isn't determined by your face alone, keep coping.

chicos desirability is zero as soon as he takes his shirt off.

this is cope though. he has an ok frame and is lean so he still has a lot of desirability shirtless considering his face, although it is true that his appeal would be substantially better gymmaxxed.

the photo i sent of chico also brings out his frame well, makes him look well built which helps a lot.

overall out of the two photos i sent chico mogs imo but honestly not by much at all, pitt still looks fucking amazing in that photo. no i’m not going to give you details on why because it does not fucking matter girls do not care about psl shit, appeal is everything

this is cope though. he has an ok frame and is lean so he still has a lot of desirability shirtless considering his face, although it is true that his appeal would be substantially better gymmaxxed.
he has a bottom percentile frame, isn't lean, and doesn't respond to resistance training, believe it or not he's been hitting the gym regularly, posts photos of it, and still looks like he came straight from the favela.

• JFL
Reactions: HalfGypsyMogger, Myth and looksmidder
@william2605 look i’m gonna try and actually explain their appeal (because that’s literally all that matters) so you finally stop making daily fucking threads about chico

these are (imo) the highest appeal photos of both of them:

View attachment 2195319 View attachment 2195320

@Arborist is right about his dull colouring fucking his appeal normally, which is why the photo you always show to girls never gets good reception. colouring is extremely fucking important and in the photo i sent his is near ideal.

same goes for his hair, it’s normally pretty boring but it looks very good there.

the photo i sent of chico also brings out his frame well, makes him look well built which helps a lot.

overall out of the two photos i sent chico mogs imo but honestly not by much at all, pitt still looks fucking amazing in that photo. no i’m not going to give you details on why because it does not fucking matter girls do not care about psl shit, appeal is everything
Can you explain why chico has better harmony than pitt,only this I want understand

he has a bottom percentile frame, isn't lean, and doesn't respond to resistance training, believe it or not he's been hitting the gym regularly, posts photos of it, and still looks like he came straight from the favela.
brutal ngl

i was referring to those photos specifically though, he is clearly lean in that one and despite his frame being below average it looks decent there

imo he still has great appeal without it but he’s cucking himself hard by not gymmaxxing (even if he can’t really do it)

brutal ngl

i was referring to those photos specifically though, he is clearly lean in that one and despite his frame being below average it looks decent there

imo he still has great appeal without it but he’s cucking himself hard by not gymmaxxing (even if he can’t really do it)
your definition of lean might be different than mine, he's like 14% bodyfat.

Polaroids_FranciscoLachowski.JPG

but he looks like an actual child with his shirt off, I don't know how you got the idea that he has an okay frame.

Pale cuck. You know you're invisible next to shitskin lachowski which is something you can't accept. Have you gotten cucked by a dark haired mogger before?
we're the same height and I'm 3 times as wide.

your definition of lean might be different than mine, he's like 14% bodyfat.

Polaroids_FranciscoLachowski.JPG

but he looks like an actual child with his shirt off, I don't know how you got the idea that he has an okay frame.
i would consider 14% lean but bc i’m young i’ve never really gone lower (don’t want to stunt my growth) so i don’t really know how major the difference is between that and 10% for example

when i say ok frame i mean that it is fairly aesthetically pleasing, it’s far from ideal but much better than something like this:

95676E7B 3851 4C01 BB6F EFC05E826ADB

and honestly i framemog him to death but i can still appreciate that he looks ok, not good but just alright

i would consider 14% lean but bc i’m young i’ve never really gone lower (don’t want to stunt my growth) so i don’t really know how major the difference is between that and 10% for example

when i say ok frame i mean that it is fairly aesthetically pleasing, it’s far from ideal but much better than something like this:

View attachment 2195352

and honestly i framemog him to death but i can still appreciate that he looks ok, not good but just alright
fair enough.

most models got this issue, they all got tall skulls and their bodies look disproportionally small as a result so it's not like he's unique in that aspect, I also had this issue before I lifted.

• +1
Reactions: looksmidder
fair enough.

most models got this issue, they all got tall skulls and their bodies look disproportionally small as a result so it's not like he's unique in that aspect, I also had this issue before I lifted.
how big is the difference between like 17% (what i would estimate myself to be) and 10% btw?

how big is the difference between like 17% (what i would estimate myself to be) and 10% btw?
let's say it like this, the difference between 18% and 14% isn't huge but the difference between 14% and 10% is.

the leaner you are, the more shows, and it's not a gradual process, like not much pops at 14% but everything does at 10.

• Woah
let's say it like this, the difference between 18% and 14% isn't huge but the difference between 14% and 10% is.

the leaner you are, the more shows, and it's not a gradual process, like not much pops at 14% but everything does at 10.
damn i didn’t know that, thanks.

do you think i could go lower? 8% for example. apparently it can looksmin you by affecting your “deep fat” or something but i don’t know anything about that

damn i didn’t know that, thanks.

do you think i could go lower? 8% for example. apparently it can looksmin you by affecting your “deep fat” or something but i don’t know anything about that
you likely won't be able to, most people can't even reach 10% comfortably let alone stay there for prolonged periods of time, 12-14% is about as lean as you can maintain unless you are an outlier, if you've been skinny your entire childhood you could be able to, but if it's been like this your entire life it's probably not going to happen.

once you get near 10% you start having visible veins everywhere and muscles you didn't know you had are visible, I am like 11% for reference, I would probably gain appeal if I gained a bit of fat at this point.

• +1
you likely won't be able to, most people can't even reach 10% comfortably let alone stay there for prolonged periods of time, 12-14% is about as lean as you can maintain unless you are an outlier, if you've been skinny your entire childhood you could be able to, but if it's been like this your entire life it's probably not going to happen.

once you get near 10% you start having visible veins everywhere and muscles you didn't know you had are visible, I am like 11% for reference, I would probably gain appeal if I gained a bit of fat at this point.
when you say it’s hard to maintain do you mean that you have to eat so little or something?

and i’ve always been 13-14% naturally but i’ve been eating a lot recently for growth so that’s pushed my bf% up, so hopefully i’d be able to get to 10-11% or so.

Yo can i pm u a picture of my belly so u can tell me what my bf% is? I feel like i m wrong on what I think u seem experienced

when you say it’s hard to maintain do you mean that you have to eat so little or something?
your hormonal balance goes to shit if you're below a certain point and you can only stay below it temporally, but what that point is varies from person to person, you will feel like shit all day and have no energy.

Yo can i pm u a picture of my belly so u can tell me what my bf% is? I feel like i m wrong on what I think u seem experienced
sure.

• +1
sexy black and white GIF
brad pitt vampires GIF

Brad's the reason why I grew my hair.

And the body style I wanted to attain.

He's the reason why I'm here.

Last edited: