Lachowskis Flaws

Kind of unrealistic for a curry no? Also I highly doubt I will get more results. My lightskinned one got nearly as many as my white chadfish

Kind of unrealistic for a curry no? Also I highly doubt I will get more results. My lightskinned one got nearly as many as my white chadfish
why would it be unrealistic jfl.

hmm interesting .

who did you use ?

The mans flawless tbh. Brown eye colour isn’t a flaw it’s just not ideal. Eye colour can’t be a failo

• +1
Reactions: Nation and Rasputin
Dude I seriously don't get where your coming from.
An Indian male, will have a harder time finding a partner than an American male, unless they extremely attractive (in which the race failo has been shown to decrease.)

I have tinder results showing this, and you cope with, "those tinder results don't represent women"

Also once again, jfl at this projection. I am not a self hating ethnic. I fully believe that a curry can slay.

But you gotta face the facts. Try for yourself. Put an average indian man, and an average white man on tinder. Make sure the Indian doesn't have any special phenotype.
The way you are talking though is as if everything you say is objective when it isn't. No, having brown skin isn't bad. Having brown eyes isn't bad. Having black hair isn't bad. You basically form your opinions based on what some chicks prefer and misguidedly think they are facts. Sure Indians may be less attractive to some women in a certain part of the world. But that doesn't make Indians objectively less attractive than Europeans. Even if the entire world thinks that Indians are uglier than Europeans, that is still subjectivity because it's an opinion. No group of people can be classified objectively on the basis of looks, barring deformed people. You are mixing subjectivity with objectivity. Looks can never be described objectively when it comes to attraction. That's my point. If you say brown skin is bad, sure you can think that. But that doesn't make it true. Objectively speaking anyways.

The way you are talking though is as if everything you say is objective when it isn't.
Going by what the majority of women say.
No, having brown skin isn't bad
It is harder to get matches as a curry than as a white person.
Having brown eyes isn't bad
Not as good as lighter eyes.
Having black hair isn't bad
Literally never said that
You basically form your opinions based on what some chicks prefer and misguidedly think they are facts
SOME CHICKS? YOU MEAN MULTIPLE TINDER EXPERIENCES, AND SURVEYS ON r/blackpillscience? IT'S A LITERAL FACT THAT CURRIES WILL NOT DO AS GOOD AS WHITE PEOPLE.
But that doesn't make Indians objectively less attractive than Europeans
This is offtopic and this point wasn't brought up in this thread. Indian skulls on average are inferior to whites in terms of facial aesthetics
that is still subjectivity because it's an opinion
What the fuck? So if everyone thinks your subhuman it's just an opinion? Jfl at this bluepilled autism. You are literally saying that nothing will change your mind, even if everyone in the world goes against your statements.
Looks can never be described objectively when it comes to attraction
Holy shit, jfl at these levels of cope.
If you say brown skin is bad, sure you can think that. But that doesn't make it true
Bad for attraction, proven with studies
But that doesn't make it true. Objectively
So you claim beauty is in the eye of the beholder basically? That is literally bluepilled. Why are you looksmaxxing if you believe this? This is actually the most cope I have ever read on this forum, probably EVER.

I'm done talking to you. You're coping very hard jfl.

Going by what the majority of women say.

It is harder to get matches as a curry than as a white person.

Not as good as lighter eyes.

Literally never said that

SOME CHICKS? YOU MEAN MULTIPLE TINDER EXPERIENCES, AND SURVEYS ON r/blackpillscience? IT'S A LITERAL FACT THAT CURRIES WILL NOT DO AS GOOD AS WHITE PEOPLE.

This is offtopic and this point wasn't brought up in this thread. Indian skulls on average are inferior to whites in terms of facial aesthetics

What the fuck? So if everyone thinks your subhuman it's just an opinion? Jfl at this bluepilled autism. You are literally saying that nothing will change your mind, even if everyone in the world goes against your statements.

Holy shit, jfl at these levels of cope.

Bad for attraction, proven with studies

So you claim beauty is in the eye of the beholder basically? That is literally bluepilled. Why are you looksmaxxing if you believe this? This is actually the most cope I have ever read on this forum, probably EVER.

I'm done talking to you. You're coping very hard jfl.
Keep coping boyo, the fact you're mixing subjectivity with objectivity shows how low IQ you are (and the rest of this forum).

Keep coping boyo, the fact you're mixing subjectivity with objectivity shows how low IQ you are (and the rest of this forum).
And the fact that you refuted all proof that it's harder to get a date as an Indian shows how low IQ you are.

You literally said even if everyone on this planet says Indians are less desirable than whites, it still wouldn't be true.
Everything is objective yes, but what matters is appealing to the majority. And the majority does not believe in the same thing as you do.

• +1
Reactions: Newguyaround and Deleted member 2227
And the fact that you refuted all proof that it's harder to get a date as an Indian shows how low IQ you are.

You literally said even if everyone on this planet says Indians are less desirable than whites, it still wouldn't be true.
Everything is objective yes, but what matters is appealing to the majority. And the majority does not believe in the same thing as you do.
I am not talking about people's preferences though. You are, and you claim it's objective when it's not. An opinion is always subjective. That's my point. I don't care if people prefer so and so. That's their opinion after all. I'm just not going to say that it's something objective.

I am not talking about people's preferences though. You are, and you claim it's objective when it's not. An opinion is always subjective. That's my point. I don't care if people prefer so and so. That's their opinion after all. I'm just not going to say that it's something objective.
Not reading this aspie bullshit. Your opinion is in the minority, therefore it's false.
How would some random person on an online forum thinking that Indians are not at a disadvantage change the average women's opinions on this topic hmm? Who's doing the fucking judging, you, or the females?
How is you saying "Indians are just as desirable as whites" override the studies showing the opposite?
Explain this without your psuedointellect. I can see right through your copes.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
Not reading this aspie bullshit. Your opinion is in the minority, therefore it's false.
How would some random person on an online forum thinking that Indians are not at a disadvantage change the average women's opinions on this topic hmm? Who's doing the fucking judging, you, or the females?
How is you saying "Indians are just as desirable as whites" override the studies showing the opposite?
Explain this without your psuedointellect. I can see right through your copes.
How is saying objectivity isn't the same as subjectivity an opinion? You need to grammarmaxx dude. Learn the definitions of those words and come back. Otherwise keep currycoping like the self-hating deathnik you are.

How is saying objectivity isn't the same as subjectivity an opinion? You need to grammarmaxx dude. Learn the definitions of those words and come back. Otherwise keep currycoping like the self-hating deathnik you are.
Stop with psuedointellectual grammer nonsense. You said that every women's opinion is only an opinion therefore it shouldn't be taken seriously. That alone is a cope.

Once again, you are avoiding my questions and trying to play the "who's dick is bigger game". I don't care for your bullshit cope nor will I ever.

The average Indian man will always be seen as less desirable than the average white man. It just is what it is.

• +1
He has multiple flaws, like pretty much everybody on earth

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
are you retarded?
How am I retarded? The average women prefers white over Indian. It's literally proven. Did I fucking stutter faggot?

• +1
How am I retarded? The average women prefers white over Indian. It's literally proven. Did I fucking stutter faggot?
jfl. just because an opinion is a minority doesnt mean its false .

also just like I said you said before its the skin color that makes an white person atractive yet you act like Indian and white are completely seperate. JFL

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Newguyaround, Deleted member 2227 and Michael Myers
Stop with psuedointellectual grammer nonsense. You said that every women's opinion is only an opinion therefore it shouldn't be taken seriously. That alone is a cope.

Once again, you are avoiding my questions and trying to play the "who's dick is bigger game". I don't care for your bullshit cope nor will I ever.

The average Indian man will always be seen as less desirable than the average white man. It just is what it is.
I never said that their opinion shouldn't be taken seriously. That should be considered. I just said that it's just not true objectively to claim Indians are less attractive to Europeans because attractiveness is subjective and never objective. For example, hooded eyes are only ideal in this community. But the guys I see slaying irl or have the potential to slay don't even have hooded eyes. Or a giga chin for that matter. Or any other praised feature in this community.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
I For example, hooded eyes are only ideal in this community. But the guys I see slaying irl or have the potential to slay don't even have hooded eyes. Or a giga chin for that matter. Or any other praised feature in this community.
they must. looks theory and dick theory are true

jfl. just because an opinion is a minority doesnt mean its false .

also just like I said you said before its the skin color that makes an white person atractive yet you act like Indian and white are completely seperate. JFL
So the average women is more likely to prefer white people to curries. There. Isn't that the same thing as saying Indians are less desirable, because that majority of women find whites more desirable?

Jfl at both of your deathnics copes. Whenever anyone says anything remotely negative about curries you become an aspie.

• +1
Reactions: Newguyaround and Deleted member 2227
Oh shit its going down in here

• JFL
So the average women is more likely to prefer white people to curries. There. Isn't that the same thing as saying Indians are less desirable, because that majority of women find whites more desirable?

Jfl at both of your deathnics copes. Whenever anyone says anything remotely negative about curries you become an aspie.
the average woman finds an average european more atractive . this is true BUT you can seperate Indians and WHITE people because lots of Indians have white skin.

like in punjab

• +1
they must. looks theory and dick theory are true
Girls won't turn down prime Tom Welling because of not having hooded eyes. Hooded eyes aren't inherently good. I see a lot of ethnics with hooded eyes but they aren't gl. Just average. Sometimes it even looks bad lol. Harmony is most important.

Girls won't turn down prime Tom Welling because of not having hooded eyes. Hooded eyes aren't inherently good. I see a lot of ethnics with hooded eyes but they aren't gl. Just average. Sometimes it even looks bad lol. Harmony is most important.
its the maxilla bhai. the maxilla. if they didnt have it they would look even worse.

its also about the brow ridge and other facial development. generally a dude with good hooded eye shape will have the rest of the face be good for the most part
i meant general good looks btw

• +1
its the maxilla bhai. the maxilla. if they didnt have it they would look even worse.

its also about the brow ridge and other facial development. generally a dude with good hooded eye shape will have the rest of the face be good for the most part

i meant general good looks btw
So basically it just depends on harmony. You can look harmonious with and without hooded eyes obviously. Most guys with hooded eyes don't really look harmonious from what I've seen.

So basically it just depends on harmony. You can look harmonious with and without hooded eyes obviously. Most guys with hooded eyes don't really look harmonious from what I've seen.
wdym hooded eyes tho? actuall hooded eyes or upper eye fat?

not really I meant thats basically thats how it changes
the reason it looks not like O pry or some other slayer is because of themselves being fucked

Having nw-1 (aka no significant hairloss) is a flaw now?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1774
Nw 0.1? The norwood scale starts at 1... What the hell is going on here?
our forum experts can smell even 1mm recesion

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1774, PubertyMaxxer, Deleted member 2227 and 1 other person
our forum experts can smell even 1mm recesion
It's actually a coping conspiracy. People who are norwood 2 invented norwood 0 so they could stay at norwood 1.

• JFL
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer and needsolution
blue. imo. there isnt much difference tbh imo
but still he looks more dom with blue eyes.

he would way better and DEFO more dom with amber eyes
The morph also added width to the jaw