Lachowskis Flaws

Light blue eyes and light brown hair literally go together jfl @OwlGod @MammothActuary
Light eyes look better on dark hair. Jfl at denying this. Light blue eyes goes together with jet black hair.
noonono. its not just about contrast but also dimporphism and what acutally looks good. light hair looks like aids and only women and low t faggots have light hair.
Light hair on men is only a failo if they have light eyes. They look effiminate af. But having dark eyes evens it out due to contrast.

you've recently gained confidence in your posts. its not real confidence as you're still extremely high inhib and impressionable, but still..

did a woman look at the direction of you for 2 seconds or something?
sad shit.
somehow i'm admirative of your deathnic way of analysis personnalities.
don't want to be a Mentalist ?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2581 and Deleted member 2486
light eyes would not suit him.
it's about harmony and pheno.
jfl at those Indians who want blue eyes or chinese
it would sujit him quite well
sad shit.
somehow i'm admirative of your deathnic way of analysis personnalities.
don't want to be a Mentalist ?
you like the word deathnic

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
Light eyes look better on dark hair. Jfl at denying this. Light blue eyes goes together with jet black hair.
Wrong. Dark brown eyes don't go with anything in a normal scenario. Colored eyes almost always look better

Stop this cope. It's actually getting kind of embarrassing. Your just stating bullshit despite threads literally showing the opposite effect.

Light hair on men is only a failo if they have light eyes. They look effiminate af. But having dark eyes evens it out due to contrast.
jfl testosterone is what darkens hair. dark eyes are worse than light eyes is most cases because the light eye halo is a thing

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
Wrong. Dark brown eyes don't go with anything in a normal scenario. Colored eyes almost always look better

Stop this cope. It's actually getting kind of embarrassing. Your just stating bullshit despite threads literally showing the opposite effect.
Jfl you're so full of selfhate is hilarious. Keep coping with the fact you're ethnic and only white people look good :feelskek:

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
jfl testosterone is what darkens hair. dark eyes are worse than light eyes is most cases because the light eye halo is a thing
The light eye is only a halo if it's in combination with dark hair.

Jfl you're so full of selfhate is hilarious. Keep coping with the fact you're ethnic and only white people look good :feelskek:
Stop projecting.I never said that only white people look good .

It's literally a fact that dark brown eyes look generally worse.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
Stop projecting.I never said that only white people look good .

It's literally a fact that dark brown eyes look generally worse.
No they don't lol. Keep coping though.

No they don't lol. Keep coping though.
Jfl at this autism. There are threads in here where people with dark eyes look tons better with lighter colored eyes.

• +1
Jfl at this autism. There are threads in here where people with dark eyes look tons better with lighter colored eyes.
Chicos appeal would drop with light eyes
100%

• JFL
Reactions: FatJattMofo
Jfl I thought you weren't this low iq.
Forgive me for trying to understand your point.
You're projecting extremely hard rn. You called me a self hating ethnic for literally saying colored eyes are better. You need to take a chill pill before the cope overwhelms you

Threads on here directly prove that light eyes are Superior to dark eyes, no matter what you say.

I ask for evidence and you called me low IQ. How ironic.

• +1
The light eye is only a halo if it's in combination with dark hair.

dont fucking tell me in your reply its because of their dark hair because it isnt. its literally impossible to find an example of blonde with brown eyes looking good at all.

look at the eye area itself.

• +1
Chicos appeal would drop with light eyes
100%
How do you know this? I actually agree with you here. Light eyes don't suit everyone. But for the most part, dark brown eyes are a failo.

Light blue eyes and light brown hair literally go together jfl @OwlGod @MammothActuary

Light brown hair looks descent in man yet, blue eyes and green eyes are obviously more aesthetic but this will not matter if the rest of your eye area don't looks good (IPD, eyebrows, PFL, Tilt etc...)

• +1
atleast he looks unique with blue eyes

Light brown hair looks descent in man yet, blue eyes and green eyes are obviously more aesthetic but this will not matter if the rest of your eye area don't looks good (IPD, eyebrows, PFL, Tilt etc...)
Eye color won't do anything without a good base. A low pfl eye area and it's kind of over no matter what you do really.
I said he looks better
My bad as well.

You're coping extremely hard. Your coping opinion <<< women's opinions.
where am i coping?Ive heard from women they dont like blue eyes.But oh this is coping again right?
Everything that you dont want to be true is coping huh?
Not every woman wants a fucking pretty blue eyed bastard.I know many women who REALLY like brown more

where am i coping?Ive heard from women they dont like blue eyes.But oh this is coping again right?
Not every woman wants a fucking pretty blue eyed bastard.I know many women who REALLY like brown more
I
I misread your comment.
But to this day I have met no women who like brown eyes more. They probably meant light brown eyes.

they say they dont like blue eyes but I bet most would still prefer amber over brown

I

I misread your comment.
But to this day I have met no women who like brown eyes more. They probably meant light brown eyes.
Yea well maybe.But now imagine chico With blue eyes.
he would look like a complete child I mean utterly zero sex appeal.And now dont tell me brown Dark intimidating eyes.Whats masculine about chico?Only his dark hunter eyes.Only that is what makes him hot to girls and not just cute

• +1
he would look like a complete child I mean utterly zero sex appeal.And now dont tell me brown Dark intimidating eyes.Whats masculine about chico?Only his dark hunter eyes.Only that is what makes him hot to girls and not just cute

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227 and Deleted member 2352
I already addressed this. For the most part, light eyes look better than brown eyes. There are cases where this is not true, but it's less common

No😂 he doesnt.he looks more beautiful thats sure but masc?I dont think so.
yes he fucking does. jfl if you are a male and cant detect masculinity and dominantness. he goes from a good looking pretty boy to a more dom pretty boy
still good looking

yes he fucking does. jfl if you are a male and cant detect masculinity and dominantness. he goes from a good looking pretty boy to a more dom pretty boy
still good looking
Wait i dont understand 😂.
more dom with blue or brown eyes?

Wait i dont understand 😂.
more dom with blue or brown eyes?
blue. imo. there isnt much difference tbh imo
but still he looks more dom with blue eyes.

he would way better and DEFO more dom with amber eyes

blue. imo. there isnt much difference tbh imo
but still he looks more dom with blue eyes.

he would way better and DEFO more dom with amber eyes
Hmm ok If you think so.
i have to disagree honestly he looks worse with light eyes to me😐.
i just dont see it

Chico has good under eye support it just looks wrinkled from his 24/7 squinch

"
RESULTS: Most surprisingly, no correlation was found between iridal color and rated attractiveness. However, the participants mentioned the color blue more often as a positive aspect than other iridal colors. A high inverse correlation was observed between attractiveness of the eye area and age. The larger the pupil diameter and the whiter the scleral color, the lower was the real and perceived age and the higher was the attractiveness.

CONCLUSION: The data showed that the "blue-eyes stereotype" does exist. People consider blue eyes attractive, but in reality, blue is rated as attractive as other iridal colors. Bright scleral color and large pupils positively affect attractiveness because both features are significantly correlated with youthfulness."

@FatJattMofo @Dope @Simone Nobili @TRUE_CEL

Ok now shut down the thread.

• +1
"
RESULTS: Most surprisingly, no correlation was found between iridal color and rated attractiveness. However, the participants mentioned the color blue more often as a positive aspect than other iridal colors. A high inverse correlation was observed between attractiveness of the eye area and age. The larger the pupil diameter and the whiter the scleral color, the lower was the real and perceived age and the higher was the attractiveness.

CONCLUSION: The data showed that the "blue-eyes stereotype" does exist. People consider blue eyes attractive, but in reality, blue is rated as attractive as other iridal colors. Bright scleral color and large pupils positively affect attractiveness because both features are significantly correlated with youthfulness."

@FatJattMofo @Dope @Simone Nobili @TRUE_CEL

Ok now shut down the thread.
KEEP COPING.

KEEP COPING.
Jfl at you calling me low IQ for asking for evidence and saying that actual tested statements are cope.

You did this when I was talking about race too. You just can't accept the fact that you're at a disability as an ethnic.

• So Sad
Jfl at you calling me low IQ for asking for evidence and saying that actual tested statements are cope.

You did this when I was talking about race too. You just can't accept the fact that you're at a disability as an ethnic.
Lmfao I'll never be a self-hating deathnik like you. Imagine saying that last sentence unironically :lul:
You are obviously a troll i don't know how @Dope and @FatJattMofo don't perceive this.
How am I a troll boyo, because I don't hate myself like every ethnic besides @streege?

• JFL
Lmfao I'll never be a self-hating deathnik like you. Imagine saying that last sentence unironically :lul:

How am I a troll boyo, because I don't hate myself like every ethnic besides @streege?
Dude I seriously don't get where your coming from.
An Indian male, will have a harder time finding a partner than an American male, unless they extremely attractive (in which the race failo has been shown to decrease.)

I have tinder results showing this, and you cope with, "those tinder results don't represent women"

Also once again, jfl at this projection. I am not a self hating ethnic. I fully believe that a curry can slay.

But you gotta face the facts. Try for yourself. Put an average indian man, and an average white man on tinder. Make sure the Indian doesn't have any special phenotype.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2227 and Rasputin
Dude I seriously don't get where your coming from.

I have tinder results showing this, and you cope with, "those tinder results don't represent women"

Also once again, jfl at this projection. I am not a self hating ethnic. I fully believe that a curry can slay.

But you gotta face the facts. Try for yourself. Put an average indian man, and an average white man on tinder. Make sure the Indian doesn't have any special phenotype.
didnt I tell you before the reason why that is is beecause of skin color

didnt I tell you before the reason why that is is beecause of skin color
Never disagreed with you lol. An average indian is not light skinned. Even when testing light skinned average Indians I got less results.

When testing chads (6psl), the dark skin was brutally evident. The dark skin indian got less matches than the light skin by almost 20.

Never disagreed with you lol. An average indian is not light skinned. Even when testing light skinned average Indians I got less results.

When testing chads (6psl), the dark skin was brutally evident. The dark skin indian got less matches than the light skin by almost 20.

what was the dark and what was the light?