Ladies and Gentlemen, the WORST collagen on this Forum!

Deleted member 773

Deleted member 773

Looksmaxxing is COPE! (RIP 1-5-19 - 2-17-21)
10A5D6EC 6316 4F81 B236 246A39BE97FC

it’s almost embarrassing to upload pics of my face due to how bad my collagen is. This is 6 MONTHS after quitting minoxidil. Finally going to see what my treatment options are on Thursday (or get referred to another more knowledgeable doctor). Ascension might come soon for me.

Look at how grey and dead my skin is, how frizzy and dry my hair looks. The wrinkles on my neck. My weakened eyebrows. Yes, I showered this morning. It’s all coming to an end soon hopefully.

1 month before Minoxidil:
F4C95617 F257 4EAD 959C 9A179B6F80A2

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • So Sad
Reactions: zeshama, RAITEIII, MiroslavBulldosex and 5 others
You look low t and prey

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: zeshama, Toth's thot, Ritalincell and 11 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Beastchodecode, rockndogs, KlutchPurpp and 9 others
perfect face for India Tinder experiment, cheers

now time to redpill all the curries on this site

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: oldcell, RichardSpencel, MiroslavBulldosex and 1 other person

If any foid there swipes right on the first pic just jfl

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel
@Deliciadecu

Is it really the minox?

So if i apply minoxidil on eyebrows, does it affect my whole face?

unironically mogs me facually and skinally

It would be dope if you get an actual scan done or w/e the fuck they do to measure collagen levels. Your skin looks very dull to me compared to before.

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII
From prettyboy candidate to zero collagen bozo junkie. I wish people knew how important collagen is. My collagen is dead too and I moisturize two times a day and use castor oil for eyebrows. jfl

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer
cheekbones me

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer and balding17yomanletcel
Palate expander asap buddy boyo

View attachment 195918
it’s almost embarrassing to upload pics of my face due to how bad my collagen is. This is 6 MONTHS after quitting minoxidil. Finally going to see what my treatment options are on Thursday (or get referred to another more knowledgeable doctor). Ascension might come soon for me.

Look at how grey and dead my skin is, how frizzy and dry my hair looks. The wrinkles on my neck. My weakened eyebrows. Yes, I showered this morning. It’s all coming to an end soon hopefully.

View attachment 195919
thou hast acne, not low collagen

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3583
@Deliciadecu

Is it really the minox?
He’s going to say no, but deep down he knows the truth and that no 16 year old should look like this.
I can’t tell you how many people IRL have asked me if I started doing drugs. Yeah, if minoxidil counts as a drug.
thou hast acne, not low collagen
No acne. Skin is smooth, that’s hyperpigmentation that hasn’t gone away due to no collagen in the skin.

I do have a few pimples near the jawline but my forehead, skin, and cheeks are completely pimple free.

Glad to see someone with a worst nose than mine on here tbh.

You didn't have acne on your cheeks before minox?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2933
You didn't have acne on your cheeks before minox?
I still had acne before minox but once I started I got a shit ton of acne around the cheeks. Now it’s gone and just acne scars that haven’t gone away due to no collagen.

• +1
Reactions: MiroslavBulldosex
Let us know about the results

Don't do minoxidil kids. Rogain not even once.

View attachment 195918

View attachment 195919
I collagen mog you to the moon nd back

Palate expander asap buddy boyo
Cope
MSE or nothing

Last edited:
Damn I thought you were overreacting before but it does look really bad

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer and Deleted member 2756
Lol thats nothing.
Mine is 10x worse

View attachment 195918

View attachment 195919
holy fuck you before?!

fucking hell what happened.

holy fuck you before?!

fucking hell what happened.
Minoxidil is a free radical just like meth is. If used for long enough periods of time it can really fuck you up.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2756 and 6'4 looksmaxxxer
One session of fully ablative non fractional CO2 laser and you're set
But it costs 3000€

I was a dumb fuck and used to be a heavy smoker. I repeatedly raped my collagen daily. I quit now but my skin still healing from the beating it took.
From prettyboy candidate to zero collagen bozo junkie. I wish people knew how important collagen is. My collagen is dead too and I moisturize two times a day and use castor oil for eyebrows. jfl

One session of fully ablative non fractional CO2 laser and you're set
But it costs 3000€
I've told you why this is cope before man.

Collagen isn't just stored in the skin, it's stored in the hair, teeth, eyes, ect.

Also a lazer probably wouldn't work for me because it encourages cell proliferation which is what Minoxidil permanently prevents from happening.

Tragic shit, man.

View attachment 195918

View attachment 195919

is it all minoxidil though

@Deliciadecu

Is it really the minox?
I also descended skin-wise without minox, but I dont have the acne scars

is it all minoxidil though
Yes, it was. When I got off of Minoxidil the sides faded for about a week. My skin legit looked the best it ever had 5 days after quitting minoxidil. My skin was glowing, my libido was through the roof. Then by day 7 I was back to "normal" and I've stayed here since with absolutely no recovery.

This is going to be the hardest thing to explain to my doc. I'm afraid she's going to see some slight vitamin deficiency, blame that on all the sides I've experiences with skin and libido, and I'll leave there with another cope supplement.

• JFL
Reactions: RAITEIII
you have decent bones ngl tbh

you have decent bones ngl tbh
Thank you.

I am walking proof that bones aren't everything... I walk around seeing bloated recessed subhumans slaying JBs because they have smooth pink skin while I look like a chiseled zombie.

• +1
Reactions: MiroslavBulldosex
i had the same thing happen to you. my issue may be puberty

Thank you.

I am walking proof that bones aren't everything... I walk around seeing bloated recessed subhumans slaying JBs because they have smooth pink skin while I look like a chiseled zombie.
cope. its because you are autistic. brainchemistry, confidence and a NT personality are very undervalued. you are a mentalcel with those bones.

cope. its because you are autistic. brainchemistry, confidence and a NT personality are very undervalued. you are a mentalcel with those bones.
I'm pretty sure Minoxidil cucked my dopamine as well so you're not entirely wrong. But most people can't even make eye contact with me and I get 0 IOIs throughout the day. Take a look at my first pic again, maybe make it fullscreen if you're brave enough.

Nah midface too long, low fwhr
yes but his zygos and undereye support are ok albeit not hunter eye PCT but high trust. with skinmaxxing hed be a 5psl. He is also white and if he has height, this is enough to attract a looksmatch. he has better bones than a lot of truecels

yes but his zygos and undereye support are ok albeit not hunter eye, PCT but high trust. with skinmaxxing hed be a 5psl. He is also white and if he has height, this is enough to attract a looksmatch
I'm 6' and have decent shoulders.

yes but his zygos and undereye support are ok albeit not hunter eye PCT but high trust. with skinmaxxing hed be a 5psl. He is also white and if he has height, this is enough to attract a looksmatch. he is much better looking than a lot of truecels
He could get supraorbital implants for hooding and to give him a brow ridge, idk if it would fit his face though, having hooding

He could get supraorbital implants for hooding and to give him a brow ridge, idk if it would fit his face though, having hooding
hunter eyes are more harmonious on high FWHR. upper eyelid exposure is acceptable on long faces.

@Lifeisgood72 I think right now I collagen mog you lol.

Lips+nose is so incredibly important
hunter eyes are more harmonious on high FWHR. upper eyelid exposure is acceptable on long faces.
I have hunter eyes and a fwhr of 2.1 are u mirin son

He has a long face but he has good zygos. And his face isn't so long that he looks ridiculous.
Hmm, perhaps, but it does give off a beta sorta vibe yk?

very narrow. mse asap

yeah sorta, I think that's because of how large his eyes are
Low fwhr is a death sentence for sure, and it goes hand in hand with other death sentences.

Low fwhr is a death sentence for sure, and it goes hand in hand with other death sentences.
There are counter-examples to almost every ratio based death sentence. I agree low fwhr is one of the worse ones though, but OP certainly isn't a truecel even with low fwhr