Landwhales Are Superior Girlfriends

SHARK

SHARK

Kraken
There is literally ZERO advantage to dating a girl below 250ibs.

Let me outline some great advantages of landwhales that this subhuman could never provide:

300full.jpg

Disgusting. 🤮

1) Hurricane Proof

Hurricane winds can reach over 150 miles per hour!

giphy.gif

If youre dating some 100ib twink, she will be blown away like a tumbleweed.

Your “fit” twink girlfriends in a hurricane ⬇
giphy.gif

On the contrary, a landwhale is strong. Her feet secure her to the ground like a sturdy fire hydrant.

fire-hydrant-2200x1466.jpg

This thing isn’t gonna fucking budge no matter what category hurricane you throw at it.

2) Make You Healthier

If you have some fitness freak girlfriend like this:

R46lbPx.gif

She's only gonna eat salad 🥗 and leave your fridge full of junk food. You will give into your cravings and gain bf %, increasing facial bloat!

A land whale girlfriend will turn your pantry from this:

uysguha.jpg

TO THIS:

Pantry-2.jpg

And she'll do it so fast, by the time you want a snack from your last grocery shop, the pantry will already be empty! This will reduce your calorie intake thus decreasing bf% and sharpen your jawline.

3) Free Mattresses For Life!

With a girlfriend like this:

0_THP_CHp_270619Slug_1431JPG.jpg

Your bed will break so fast, you'll get a free mattress replacement with your warranty deal annually! Never sleep on worn out springs again!

4) Easily Beat Your Girlfriend And Get Away With It!

If you have a skinny, small girlfriend, she can easily dodge your punches and run away. Also, your punches will do more damage to her small, frail body, thus providing better evidence for the police 😮

5076418 6279435 image a 62 1539645654287

With a landwhale girlfriend, she is such a large target you can't miss! Also you can punch her all day and her fat will absorb your punches like a punching bag! She'll run so slow to the police and need so many water breaks, her bruises will be 100% healed by the time she arrives at the police station!

SpecificMadeupCavy size restricted

What are you waiting for? Get a landwhale gf now! Just 3 small payments of birthday cake 🍰🍰🍰 and you can have one today!

Look at this happy customer!

maxresdefault.jpg

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 7820, Deleted member 2658, Chintuck22 and 22 others
fucking caged

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
i am going to get me a fat bitch

• Love it
Reactions: ChoSeungHui
Creative shitpost ngl

• +1
Reactions: balding17yomanletcel and Deleted member 1553
I tried to get landwhale white girl but I was too standardcel for that.

• Ugh..
Reactions: ChoSeungHui
XD HURRICANE PROOF

OP really went from "Chasing Teen Love Experiences I Never Had" to "Landwhales Are Superior Girlfriends"

Let me outline some great advantages of landwhales that this subhuman could never provide:

300full.jpg

Disgusting. 🤮

1) Hurricane Proof

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

On the contrary, a landwhale is strong. Her feet secure her to the ground like a sturdy fire hydrant.

This thing isn’t gonna fucking budge no matter what category hurricane you throw at it.

2) Make You Healthier

R46lbPx.gif

She's only gonna eat salad 🥗 and leave your fridge full of junk food. You will give into your cravings and gain bf %, increasing facial bloat!

uysguha.jpg

TO THIS:

Pantry-2.jpg

And she'll do it so fast, by the time you want a snack from your last grocery shop, the pantry will already be empty! This will reduce your calorie intake thus decreasing bf% and sharpen your jawline.

Your bed will break so fast, you'll get a free mattress replacement with your warranty deal annually! Never sleep on worn out springs again!

If you have a skinny, small girlfriend, she can easily dodge your punches and run away. Also, your punches will do more damage to her small, frail body, thus providing better evidence for the police 😮

View attachment 137851

With a landwhale girlfriend, she is such a large target you can't miss! Also you can punch her all day and her fat will absorb your punches like a punching bag! She'll run so slow to the police and need so many water breaks, her bruises will be 100% healed by the time she arrives at the police station!

View attachment 137855

What are you waiting for? Get a landwhale gf now! Just 3 small payments of birthday cake 🍰🍰🍰 and you can have one today!

maxresdefault.jpg
20191018 085613

Funny shit muh dude I rep you 1k

300full.jpg

Disgusting. 🤮

1) Hurricane Proof

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

2) Make You Healthier

R46lbPx.gif

uysguha.jpg

TO THIS:

Pantry-2.jpg

View attachment 137851

View attachment 137855

maxresdefault.jpg
Best threat 😆😆🤪