Language partner sending bunch of hearts

Lygodactylus

Lygodactylus

Wizard
So I've been texting a girl from a foreign country (2k km away:feelsokman:) for language learning purposes only
We called once
We text like once a week and each she sends like 5 hearts each time
Does this happen to you as well? Or is this just chad treatment? Wtf do I do with this
I am autistic huh

Screenshot 2022 05 15 092159

Screenshot 2022 05 15 092236

I'm htn 19 y/o, she's MTB 16

• +1
Reactions: CtrlAltDelete
I've had this done to me by a couple of females before. I didn't ask them why they were sending so many hearts and kiss emojis on their messages, but it was obvious to me that they do this with everyone while texting. They're just being nice, they're not trying to get laid with you.

Understand this, the case is like with older women... they call you honey or darling to tempt you and make themselves more hotter/appealing in front of you. It doesn't directly mean that they specifically like you and consent for sexual activity. You're not experiencing an IOI atm unless she clearly says she wants to make out with you, have sex with you and sends you her body pics/nudes.

• +1
Reactions: Solidcoin, Deleted member 19499 and Lygodactylus
I've had this done to me by a couple of females before. I didn't ask them why they were sending so many hearts and kiss emojis on their messages, but it was obvious to me that they do this with everyone while texting. They're just being nice, they're not trying to get laid with you.

Understand this, the case is like with older women... they call you honey or darling to tempt you and make themselves more hotter/appealing in front of you. It doesn't directly mean that they specifically like you and consent for sexual activity. You're not experiencing an IOI atm unless she clearly says she wants to make out with you, have sex with you and sends you her body pics/nudes.
Lol, true. Just female nature I guess.

• +1
Reactions: john2
Just send emojis back too: ๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ’ฆ

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17763 and Lygodactylus
Well sheโ€™s Russian and sees you as her ticket to the West because the rubleโ€™s buying power is in the shitter rn

Never trust Eastern European whores

• +1
Reactions: Solidcoin and Lygodactylus
Well sheโ€™s Russian and sees you as her ticket to the West because the rubleโ€™s buying power is in the shitter rn

Never trust Eastern European whores
My thoughts as well.

• +1
Reactions: CtrlAltDelete
Only IOI is P in V

• +1
Reactions: Lygodactylus
I'm gonna disagree here and say that she wants the cock cause she saw your mogger eye area

• Hmm...
Reactions: Lygodactylus
I'm gonna disagree here and say that she wants the cock cause she saw your mogger eye area
That's also true. I've noticed that once these girls see how I look they treat me better

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19499 and Deleted member 17763

Users who are viewing this thread

Back