@8PSLcel @BigJimsWornOutTires
@Username Required

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deprived, Prettyboy, Deleted member 3828 and 8 others
fat is bad. not very cute

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3828, Deleted member 18244, BigJimsWornOutTires and 1 other person
  • +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: BeestungLipsTheory, Deleted member 3828, Deleted member 18244 and 1 other person
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3828, szolliontaraelis and Aladin
Hormones as in testosterone?:feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod:

Dietary fat is the only source of the essential fatty acids that are the chemical building blocks for eicosanoids. Eicosanoids are the molecular glue that holds the human body together. They control the hormones and are made by every living cell in the human body.

Because testosterone is a steroid hormone derived from cholesterol, changes in fat intake could alter testosterone levels. This new analysis of how diet affects serum testosterone provides evidence that a low-fat diet is associated with lower testosterone levels, compared to an unrestricted diet.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: BeestungLipsTheory, Deleted member 3828 and Deleted member 17791

Welp, looks like I can't eat fat now.

So many things raise testosterone.

I need to base my diet on soy.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 3828, szolliontaraelis, AlexBrown84 and 3 others
blackpill overdose.

• JFL
Reactions: Yerico7, BigJimsWornOutTires and Aladin
View attachment 1860597

Yesterday's thread:

Fat is good for you. Eat it.

@rightfulcel @Mogpogs @Tallooksmaxxer
@RabidRosaries @Nameless_Sunflower
@8PSLcel @BigJimsWornOutTires
@Username Required
but it's oil. you're eating grease.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17791 and Aladin
eats.me

• JFL
Reactions: Aladin
but it's oil. you're eating grease.

yes, its good for health.
It make me feel warm from inside.

I only eat things that actually give me energy. Most foods actually make me tired.
This stuff just digests like nothing is happening.

Also, Travolta is gay. One of his friends said he woke up and travolta was sucking his dick. I am not joking.

• JFL
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires
so hot, i wish i could fuck it ngl

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3828, Deleted member 17791 and Aladin
Welp, looks like I can't eat fat now.

So many things raise testosterone.

I need to base my diet on soy.
wouldn’t it be easier to take testosterone inhibitors that would block the downstream conversion of smth like fat into t

instead of basing all your lifestyle choices on it for minor improvements

• Hmm...
  • Love it
wouldn’t it be easier to take testosterone inhibitors that would block the downstream conversion of smth like fat into t

instead of basing all your lifestyle choices on it for minor improvements
I'm terrified of coming out.

So I gotta just do these things to cause catastrophic damage to my androgen levels.

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 3828, incel194012940 and Aladin
  • JFL
yes, its good for health.
It make me feel warm from inside.

I only eat things that actually give me energy. Most foods actually make me tired.
This stuff just digests like nothing is happening.

Also, Travolta is gay. One of his friends said he woke up and travolta was sucking his dick. I am not joking.

Jeff was a junkie that estranged everyone who cared for him. The guy would literally pee his pants and not change them. He needed a wheelchair, not that he was handicapped, but too high on dope to walk without further injury. Therefore, whatever spewed from that druggie's lips is worthless. Perhaps, Jeff found himself with the dealer's penis in his mouth, who gave him a shot of a good batch moment prior. And because of that anger and shame, he lashed out against the ones he felt should've been there for him.

Sad Season 2 GIF by Friends

• JFL
Jeff was a junkie that estranged everyone who cared for him. The guy would literally pee his pants and not change them. He needed a wheelchair, not that he was handicapped, but too high on dope to walk without further injury. Therefore, whatever spewed from that druggie's lips is worthless. Perhaps, Jeff found himself with the dealer's penis in his mouth, who gave him a shot of a good batch moment prior. And because of that anger and shame, he lashed out against the ones he felt should've been there for him.

mirin your mogger knowledge of stone age celebrities JFL
i just know half this shit cuz I used to listen to opie and anthony

• JFL
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires and Deleted member 17791

It's always fun to be touched by someone you like but if someone touches you in a way that makes you feel uncomfortable, that no good!

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires and Aladin
I'm terrified of coming out.

So I gotta just do these things to cause catastrophic damage to my androgen levels.
You don’t have to tell anyone abt it esp if it’s an oral anti androgen

• Woah
  • Love it
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: incel194012940 and Aladin
w w w what???
are u shaming me for my sexual orientation?
i'm sexually attracted to butter and comcomber, is there a problem?:lasereyes:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17791
I don't know how to get them. I've looked on amazon.:feelswhy:
lazycel

since you live in Australia and I don’t think a bumfuck abo town you can go to local youth advocacy group

and there probably sources similar to steroids online

I might try to start with 100+ mg DHEA? OTC and massive conversion to E

if you put on your balls will cause massive suppression to leydig cells

Last edited:
  • Woah
  • JFL
are u shaming me for my sexual orientation?
i'm sexually attracted to butter and comcomber, is there a problem?:lasereyes:
sorry

lazycel

since you live in Australia and I don’t think a bumfuck abo town you can go to local youth advocacy group

and there probably sources similar to steroids online

I might try to start with 100+ mg DHEA? OTC and massive conversion to E

if you put on your balls will cause massive suppression to leydig cells
You think I should join my uni's lgbt support group?

what's DHEA?

I'm currently applying heat to my testicles to fuck up my leydig cells, I spent a while researching testicle overheating and doing so can cause your balls to loose huge sperm production in the short term and for your nuts to start shrinking in the long term.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Manu le coq, incel194012940 and Aladin
Ldarmaxx**

• JFL
Ugh. I know some things.

• Love it
sorry

You think I should join my uni's lgbt support group?
I think they definitely can get you hrt

and I think you probably have a negative and superior attitude to other lgbts because of too much time on 4chan

and you don’t have a lot of contact except for maybe small encounter where you self perpetuate negative conceptions

I don’t like them ofc, but that’s not to say you won’t

It funny how trans have same execution hiccups as incels who want hgh T and surgery
what's DHEA?
it’s a precursor hormone to E and T that goes to an E conversion after around 25 mg a day

naturally you probably have like 5-10 mg floating around your body

You could probably also take a very anabolic non androgenic sarm like female bodybuilders

and lower your protein while not lifting

causing suppression and high estrogen, chance of gyno

• Woah
  • Love it
I think they definitely can get you hrt

and I think you probably have a negative and superior attitude to other lgbts because of too much time on 4chan

and you don’t have a lot of contact except for maybe small encounter where you self perpetuate negative conceptions

I don’t like them ofc, but that’s not to say you won’t

It funny how trans have same execution hiccups as incels who want hgh T and surgery

it’s a precursor hormone to E and T that goes to an E conversion after around 25 mg a day

naturally you probably have like 5-10 mg floating around your body

You could probably also take a very anabolic non androgenic sarm like female bodybuilders

and lower your protein while not lifting

causing suppression and high estrogen, chance of gyno
My medical record is tied to my family so if I end up getting a gender dysphoria diagnosis, my parents will def know about it. I've actually come out to my mom a while ago but she rejected it right away and I've never spoken about it since.

I think I do, I'm not very comfortable with transpeople, that feeling extends to myself too, feel like a freak.

Where could I get DHEA?

What's a non androgenic sarm?

I hardly ever eat meat so my protein intake is very low already.

It can cause gyno? That's good for me then.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: incel194012940 and Aladin
My medical record is tied to my family so if I end up getting a gender dysphoria diagnosis, my parents will def know about it. I've actually come out to my mom a while ago but she rejected it right away and I've never spoken about it since.
lgbt groups are usually big on secrecy and don’t force anyone to come out and have secret hrt even for kids for extreme ones
I think I do, I'm not very comfortable with transpeople, that feeling extends to myself too, feel like a freak.
ig you’re kinda looking for it here, for whatever reason, with the cat girl pfp instead of a chad or smth

I am incel so I don’t have all the answers but talking to people here instead of similar to you people irl can’t be good for you
Where could I get DHEA?

What's a non androgenic sarm?

I hardly ever eat meat so my protein intake is very low already.

It can cause gyno? That's good for me then.
Here in the USA anywhere but looks like it’s restricted in Australia nvm

it’s not ideal just easy if legal

non androgenic =
low androgenic-anabolic rating so it won’t cause balding or other androgenic properties

look up good steroids for women and see threads here from baldingcels

1CB3045B E4F3 4B45 9022 65248762D92F

I’m not expert but theoretically it seems suppressing production once would be easier than taking anti androgens indefinetly

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 3828, Deleted member 17791 and Aladin
I was never into radio talk shows. But during my early troll days, there was a live cable streaming show called American Bargain Channel. It was the origin of QVC. I'm about to dox my age. It was the 80s.

And so the host would auction off made-in-China shit. Sometimes, sell pallets of junk. And so the buyer would call him and talk live on TV. Ugh. And there I go ...

He was holding a rotary blender shaped like a cucumber. I called, and they placed me in a queue. I listen to a female caller on the TV. "Bob, I love it! I want two."

"Two you will get! How about making this 3?" He said, then chuckled. "Eh, I'm joking ... or maybe I'm not!" He laughed again. Ugh. He was a joker. Finally, I hear the click, STANDBY TO GO LIVE.

"... enjoy your new blenders!" Bob said, and the caller hung up. "American Bargain Channel, how are you today, sir?"

"Ugh. Hey Bob." I replied with a deep voice of grave tone.

"And who am I speaking with?" He asked, displaying a curious gesture.

"Ugh. Jim." I doxxed myself live on TV.

"Okay, Jim! How many blenders would you like?" Excitedly, he fiddled with the blender and moved its packaging box.

"Um ... I would like to get a closer look at that mighty fine piece of machinery, Bob. Can you zoom in, please?"

"Of course!" He holds it up, and the camera soars in.

"Sweet. I love it, Bob." The scene pans out.

"So, are you the cooking kind of guy, Jim?" Curiously, he inquired.

I ignored his question and said, "Bob, can you hold the blender back up, please?"

"Um, okay," and so he does.

"Can you move the blender next to your face, please?"

"Um, I don't see why that's necessary." Confusion grasped him.

"That was your first strike. Don't question me again, Bob. Now place the blender next to your mouth." I insisted.

"I will not put up with rude customers, sir. Perhaps, you're in the wrong place." He became agitated as he shuffled in his seat and moved the blender out of view.

"Strike two, Bob. One more strike, I'll be waiting for you after work." I assured him he was treading a thin line.

"You just threatened me!" He looks around the room, "Did you hear that? Can we get a trace on that phone?" Someone screamed from behind the background, We don't have the means for that. Just hang up.

"Strike three, Bob. Game over. Let's see who's the joker tonight." I hang up my friend's mom's phone. "Thanks for letting me use your phone, Miss Davidson." I quickly left.

• JFL
lgbt groups are usually big on secrecy and don’t force anyone to come out and have secret hrt even for kids for extreme ones

ig you’re kinda looking for it here, for whatever reason, with the cat girl pfp instead of a chad or smth

I am incel so I don’t have all the answers but talking to people here instead of similar to you people irl can’t be good for you

Here in the USA anywhere but looks like it’s restricted in Australia nvm

it’s not ideal just easy if legal

non androgenic =
low androgenic-anabolic rating so it won’t cause balding or other androgenic properties

look up good steroids for women and see threads here from baldingcels

View attachment 1860716

I’m not expert but theoretically it seems suppressing production once would be easier than taking anti androgens indefinetly
You think they'd hook me up with like secret suppliers and shit?:feelswow:

This place is actually pretty easy to socialize in. I feel like I can chill with people here

Woah, I wonder what he used and what dosage he did. Those are impressive breasts, I'd be fine with an Acup or Bcup. I'd actually be scared of getting boobs that big, I wont be able to hide them.

• JFL
Reactions: incel194012940

Over if you aren’t butter maxxing in 2022

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deprived, Aladin and Deleted member 3828
You think they'd hook me up with like secret suppliers and shit?:feelswow:
Depending on the club they’ll give it for free and fuck you too 😂

I’m pretty sure it’s a big focus to reach out and help closeted people

• Love it
  • Woah
THE LORD SPOKE TO ME
"YE SHALL EAT THY LARD"
BUT IT WAS A LARP
NOW I LDAR

• JFL
I was never into radio talk shows. But during my early troll days, there was a live cable streaming show called American Bargain Channel. It was the origin of QVC. I'm about to dox my age. It was the 80s.

And so the host would auction off made-in-China shit. Sometimes, sell pallets of junk. And so the buyer would call him and talk live on TV. Ugh. And there I go ...

He was holding a rotary blender shaped like a cucumber. I called, and they placed me in a queue. I listen to a female caller on the TV. "Bob, I love it! I want two."

"Two you will get! How about making this 3?" He said, then chuckled. "Eh, I'm joking ... or maybe I'm not!" He laughed again. Ugh. He was a joker. Finally, I hear the click, STANDBY TO GO LIVE.

"... enjoy your new blenders!" Bob said, and the caller hung up. "American Bargain Channel, how are you today, sir?"

"Okay, Jim! How many blenders would you like?" Excitedly, he fiddled with the blender and moved its packaging box.

"Um ... I would like to get a closer look at that mighty fine piece of machinery, Bob. Can you zoom in, please?"

I ignored his question and said, "Bob, can you hold the blender back up, please?"

"That was your first strike. Don't question me again, Bob. Now place the blender next to your mouth." I insisted.

"I will not put up with rude customers, sir. Perhaps, you're in the wrong place." He became agitated as he shuffled in his seat and moved the blender out of view.

"Strike two, Bob. One more strike, I'll be waiting for you after work." I assured him he was treading a thin line.

"You just threatened me!" He looks around the room, "Did you hear that? Can we get a trace on that phone?" Someone screamed from behind the background, We don't have the means for that. Just hang up.

"Strike three, Bob. Game over. Let's see who's the joker tonight." I hang up my friend's mom's phone. "Thanks for letting me use your phone, Miss Davidson." I quickly left.
Giphy

• JFL
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires

Donald Trump Reaction GIF

• JFL
Depending on the club they’ll give it for free and fuck you too 😂

I’m pretty sure it’s a big focus to reach out and help closeted people
But I'm a virgin and don't want to give it away like that.

• JFL
Good thread Aladin

• Love it
Good thread Aladin
Thx. I realized that most people dont read, so its better to have arousing OP :feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh: and then have socratic dialogue with genuinely interested people in replies.

• +1
Reactions: Deprived
what a thread, ha ha :feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat: