LARP or not, this is reality. Major SuicideFuel

Lol,I remember him,he was one of the edgiestcels on.me just lol 6"5 and posting on incels boards.
Are they even from the same country?
No she's in west coast USA lol

fuakk, that imgur compilation is some brutalsuifuel

• +1
Reactions: Autist, RichardSpencel and androidcel
The reasons to looksmax are to be treated better by the people around you overall and hopefully get some female attention, at least that's what most are here for I assume. I don't understand why I would need to do it "for myself". I don't give a shit about how I look I just want to be treated like I'm worth something.

sure, i completely get that. But there's a big step from wanting to be treated like you're worth something, to discussing suicide because some rando girl has a stick up her ass. That was all I was trying to say; that if a girls opinion means that much, you might need to focus on other wonderful aspects of this life (to keep people from that rope that's constantly brought up)

sure, i completely get that. But there's a big step from wanting to be treated like you're worth something, to discussing suicide because some rando girl has a stick up her ass. That was all I was trying to say; that if a girls opinion means that much, you might need to focus on other wonderful aspects of this life (to keep people from that rope that's constantly brought up)
I never discuss suicide if some thot makes a nasty comment about me. I only ever talk about sui in terms of girls when an online gf eventually leaves me. It's happened so many times lol, I will never have an online relationship again. It's stupid.

• +1
Reactions: dogtown
I only ever talk about sui in terms of girls when an online gf eventually leaves me. It's happened so many times lol, I will never have an online relationship again. It's st

well you told me i was bluepilled for saying that girls are not all that matter, and you can have an amazing life without a girl, on a post called suicidefuel - so in that context you did discuss suicide.
And I'm sorry about your bad experiences, no one deserves that feeling.

There's not much point ogremaxxing or prettyboymaxxing imo. Good looks are all about the balance. Doing one but not the other is like lifting with one arm. You'll look like a nonce and have awful balance.
Giphy 3

This gif says otherwise. Ill be a 400lbs slayer

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel, manlet cUnt, Autist and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: kobecel, FatmanO, dogtown and 3 others
Make them bitches learn

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Autist
You'd be surprised how many of them think like that. Even my own mom said that she felt ininsulted/disgusted that a short unattractive guy approached her. Then I asked her what she would think if he was rich or looked like brad Pitt and she said she would date him.

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel, Autist, Deleted member 245 and 5 others
  • +1
Reactions: Autist
  • +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel and Deleted member 611
My nephew could have written a More convincing larp

• +1
Reactions: Autist, dogtown and Deleted member 611
My life tbh

Also to add to this, we are mostly average, none of us looksmaxers is actually UGLY as girls say here. Prob like 5%

They are looksmatched lol

Lmao. She looks like a retarded version of my oneitis. Gonna creep her out and share this.

Tbh stop turning the guns on yourselves and back on the women. Now.this isn't a drill

• +1
Reactions: dodt and Deleted member 611
Tbh stop turning the guns on yourselves and back on the women. Now.this isn't a drill
Darwin gvng has been disbanded by me, the supreme leader. It's time to reclaim Joseph Hitler.

Ok

• +1
Reactions: Autist and Deleted member 611
Darwin gvng has been disbanded by me, the supreme leader. It's time to reclaim Joseph Hitler.
What did the Darwin gvng stand for anyway? Being examples of the human subrace?

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel
I'm sorry I've been away for awhile. Btw I love Castles

• +1
Reactions: androidcel, Coping and Deleted member 611
What did the Darwin gvng stand for anyway? Being examples of the human subrace?
Being examples of beings with supreme humor

This low iq garbage has been shared so many fucking times. It's clearly written by a guy.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 3045
Very true to a big extent. Brutal.
Yo can u help me out with my physiology class rn. I have a question on lipid soluable hormones

@Nibba I am editing a manuscript under peer review at the moment but fire away

@Nibba I am editing a manuscript under peer review at the moment but fire away
Why do lipid soluable hormones need protein carriers? Shouldn't they be able to work like water soluable and just enter the blood stream directly to be transported to the target cell since they are hydrophobic I feel like they wouldn't dissolve in the blood. Thanks man

Edgy.
Why do lipid soluable hormones need protein carriers? Shouldn't they be able to work like water soluable and just enter the blood stream directly to be transported to the target cell since they are hydrophobic I feel like they wouldn't dissolve in the blood. Thanks man
Tfw didn't understand a word of this.:feelspepo:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 611
Don’t they need the protein cuz they need fuel unlike water. Just my guess even though I was in a below average science class