LARP or not, this is reality. Major SuicideFuel

Don’t they need the protein cuz they need fuel unlike water. Just my guess even though I was in a below average science class
I believe it has something to do with the solubility in blood. And probably on a related note, something to do with the intermolecular forces acting on both blood and the lipid soluble hormones

• +1
Reactions: Phad
I believe it has something to do with the solubility in blood. And probably on a related note, something to do with the intermolecular forces acting on both blood and the lipid soluble hormones
Nerd

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel and Nibba
:feelswah::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:
Clint eastwood laugh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 611
@Nibba take your biology homework to PMs

"I'm a human being, not an ugo like you. And I don't do beastality".

ji6qi2p.gif

• +1
Reactions: kobecel
What does LARP mean

• +1
just take your biology notebooks and burn em and just read some Plato
Yes, the Pagans of antiquity and even way before that put their knowledge in their myths and legends, you just have to know how to look past the metaphors.

Some guy named Incelhope said this "What did you expect? Without civilisation and society we go full primal"

We're currently far from that. Not too far but I bet you any amount of money that in the real caveman and dark ages rape and murder were quite common. And men usually won out 99% of the time. No. Don't bring. That. Back.../sarcasm

94127 004 31D1C17E
Maurice Quentin de La Tour   Jean Jacques Rousseau   So Long Ago So Clear   London   Hounslow

• +1