Larping a creative mental exercise?

Petsmart

Petsmart

Petsmart
They do say that the creative adult is the child that survived. Larping mearly exercises the creative centers of the brain. Those who get mad at larpers are simply angry NPCs that are mad that their creative centers are fried and cannot be exceptionally outstanding from the crowd due to their unfortunate conforming nature. Larpers might be the realest ones after all...

• JFL
Reactions: Hades
What's larping?

What's larping?
F3C7EFE9 37CB 4777 8486 4D5431626E1A

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
No, it unironically shows you are mentally unstable. Stop whiteknighting and stick to your boring image spamming.

No, it unironically shows you are mentally unstable. Stop whiteknighting and stick to your boring image spamming.
What is whiteknighting? I don’t know what mental instability means? Elaborate on your stances.

What's larping?
Stands for "live action role playing"
Like the people who dress up like wizards and pretend to cast spells in public.

Here it means a user who creates a fake identity and adopts it on the forum. Maybe an incel pretending to be chad, or even a normie pretending to be an incel.

Stands for "live action role playing"
Like the people who dress up like wizards and pretend to cast spells in public.
Here it means a user who creates a fake identity and adopts it on the forum. Maybe an incel pretending to be chad, or even a normie pretending to be an incel.
Interesting, I used to do this all the time, since I was a kid, I didn't know this even had a name, I would create all sorts of identities and fake stories and I would act different with the various people around me.
However, now that I'm thinking, everyone else did the same thing: some guys were excessively polite with the teachers and grown ups, then they would act all ghetto with their peers, they would put another mask when interacting with girls, and tell all sorts of wild, fake stories, and so on...

They do say that the creative adult is the child that survived. Larping mearly exercises the creative centers of the brain. Those who get mad at larpers are simply angry NPCs that are mad that their creative centers are fried and cannot be exceptionally outstanding from the crowd due to their unfortunate conforming nature. Larpers might be the realest ones after all...
I cannot even larp.
I'm dull, I never have anything to say.
I can't recall any story to tell.
I can't even invent any.

It's over for me.

It's getting ogrer by the day.

LARPers are pathetic human beings. If you dedicate your life to fooling others or living a delusion you deserve to be beaten.

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel