Larping as a foid on discord is suifuel

HurtfulVanity

HurtfulVanity

In the pursuit of happiness
I'm not even trying to larp just girl avi and tag and I get hit up like no tomorrow. I'd shoot these bitch ass simps on sight. They think calling me cute and shit tryna get to know me will get me to give em some pussy. Girls live on easy mode so much validation from these cucks and bitchmade niggas.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3902, LookistWorld, onnysk and 2 others
discord is cancer soyboy cuck central with power hungry admins that think owning a dumbass server is like being on forbes' top 10. I only use discord to group call with friends and my guild in ESO. At some places its even more degenerate than reddit because its filled with weebs and trannies, nvm the occasional egirl that gets bootlicked by the admin and the whole server.

• +1
Reactions: Kingkellz, HurtfulVanity, EthnicelAscension and 1 other person
ima start calling these niggas homer cuz they be simps, son. 🤢(n)❌

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LookistWorld, RichardSpencel, maxmendietta and 1 other person
JFL @ cucks wasting their time like that.
As if some user with a model avi is going be the real girl on the pic
And as if you will ever meet irl anyway so why fucking bother
But nooooooo they feel the need to give them infinite validation even knowing they will never get anything back
Just make their egos even more inflated than they already are so that their standards will rise even more, that will surely help your cause mate
These cucks truly deserve a fucking beating

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Ghostcel, AlexHeally and HurtfulVanity
JFL @ cucks wasting their time like that.
As if some user with a model avi is going be the real girl on the pic
And as if you will ever meet irl anyway so why fucking bother
But nooooooo they feel the need to give them infinite validation even knowing they will never get anything back
Just make their egos even more inflated than they already are so that their standards will rise even more, that will surely help your cause mate
These cucks truly deserve a fucking beating
they are hoping that the girl will respond so that they get a dopamine boost.

they are hoping that the girl will respond so that they get a dopamine boost.
Getting some roastie to type an "aww thankss" in response to their compliment is all they are looking for. Such low lives.
And to think that they are the reason standards are so high.... Makes my cortisol receptors FUCKING SHAKE

• JFL
Reactions: DoctorPMA
Getting some roastie to type an "aww thankss" in response to their compliment is all they are looking for. Such low lives.
And to think that they are the reason standards are so high.... Makes my cortisol receptors FUCKING SHAKE
them psl 2.5 frauding roasties

FUCKING SHAKE
D8b 1

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3902, DoctorPMA and RichardSpencel
Sorry but I am guilty of this

Users who are viewing this thread

Back