Larping niggas 6: Heightmogged by foids 🤔

Yeah. At 6'2" I can count on one hand the amount of times Ive been legitimately (i.e no heels) heightmogged by a foid in my adult life.

• +1
Reactions: Blackout.xl
If a female is within 3 inches of your height, you have been heightmogged by her

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite
If a female is within 3 inches of your height, you have been heightmogged by her
if a girl isn't a headshorter than you she heightmogs you

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3583
People here exaggerate a lot. There was even this one nigga here that was 6’6 in shoes and claimed to be getting heightmogged by women regularly.
JFL JFL SOUTH SUDAN AVERAGE WOMEN IS 6'1 AVERAGE MALE IS 6'7 NEVER GO THERE NIBBA
That’s only in certain regions of the country, still unbelievably tall niggas there ngl.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Blackout.xl and turkproducer
People here exaggerate a lot. There was even this one nigga here that was 6’6 in shoes and claimed to be getting heightmogged by women regularly.

That’s only in certain regions of the country, still unbelievably tall niggas there ngl.
@Griffith right?

this is how u know PSL is a hub of retarded autistics and bully victims 😂😂😂

imagine wearing lifts at 6’6 and thinking women heightmog u😂😂

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Ritalincell and Alexanderr
COPE COPE COPE ON THEIR PART

I AM A STRONG 6'3 IN SHOES AND I ONLY EVER SAW 1 WOMAN TALLER THAN ME

I HAVE WALKED PAST 7 FOOT GUYS AND 6'10 BUT NO 6'4 WOMEN
I’m 6’3 barefoot, and almost never get heightmogged by women. Maybe once every month by some girl that’s a genetic anomaly. A shit ton of girls wear heels as well, which makes them look taller than they actually are.

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite
I’m 6’3 barefoot, and almost never get heightmogged by women. Maybe once every month by some girl that’s a genetic anomaly. A shit ton of girls wear heels as well, which makes them look taller than they actually are.
yh i said once in my life

In my whole life i've known and seen around 4-5 Girls who were above average or tall.

Two of them were my former classmates who were around 180cm/5'11 mark, one was my Childhood friend who's 185cm/6'1, and the rest were some random girls i saw on the street who were def around that range.(i once talked to a Dutch tourist and she said she was 190cm/6'3)

So the way i see it. guys who are from Germany+Holland are most likely not bullshiting while everyone else are straight up lying.

• +1
I see the odd tall female these days

i'm 5'11 in the USA and the last time i was heightmogged by a foid was my ex girlfriend back in january.

• +1
ALOT.It was awful.
Sometimes It was ok.
And Sometimes I got destroyed by Groups of 6 ft 3 +guys.
The worst place was Mc donalds without a doubt.
I went in with my classmates.
And Everyone was A tower suddenly.
It was fucking weird😢
I live here in the Netherlands and almost never get heightmogged. You're 186 cm right? Where the hell did you go to get even heighmogged by women?

• +1
Reactions: AlexHeally
I live here in the Netherlands and almost never get heightmogged. You're 186 cm right? Where the hell did you go to get even heighmogged by women?
Only once bro.😂
In Mc donalds.
And then there were 2 boys and 1 girl standing.And they were all taller than me by 2 inches
Keep in mind I was more like 183 cm at the time

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3832
fuark it’s over for my height

Only once bro.😂
In Mc donalds.
And then there were 2 boys and 1 girl standing.And they were all taller than me by 2 inches
Keep in mind I was more like 183 cm at the time
How old were you when you were 183 cm?

• +1
Reactions: AlexHeally