Larping niggas 6: Heightmogged by foids 🤔

netherland
Ohh.
Actually I just rememberd last time I got heightmogged by women was in Amsterdam In McDonalds.
Actually everyone heightmogged me.I felt so bad Fuck Netherlands That was a Nightmare

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Mateusz74, AbandonShip, turkproducer and 2 others
Ohh.
Actually I just rememberd last time I got heightmogged by women was in Amsterdam In McDonalds.
Actually everyone heightmogged me.I felt so bad Fuck Netherlands That was a Nightmare
go to south sudan dinka tribe average women is aboe 6 feet

• JFL
Reactions: turkproducer
Ohh.
Fuaaaark turkbro you were here? You should have hit me up. And indeed I live in a major city as well so it's very common. Can't speak for villages.

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite
Ohh.

Sounds like a nightmare. How much did the men heightmog you?

i've come across maybe five women my height tops since i stopped growing

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 245 and Blackout.xl
Fuaaaark turkbro you were here? You should have hit me up. And indeed I live in a major city as well so it's very common. Can't speak for villages.
Yes I was only 5 days With my class.
But only 1 day we visited amsterdam.
I didnt know you lived there so.
I dont want to go there again anyway.
Guys my Age were so tall

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3795
" Larping niggas 6 "
Not 1, not 2,3, or 4, or even 5, but 6, jfl

• +1
Sounds like a nightmare. How much did the men heightmog you?
ALOT.It was awful.
Sometimes It was ok.
And Sometimes I got destroyed by Groups of 6 ft 3 +guys.
The worst place was Mc donalds without a doubt.
I went in with my classmates.
And Everyone was A tower suddenly.
It was fucking weird😢

• So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 3832, Deleted member 3795 and Gengar
Yes I was only 5 days With my class.
But only 1 day we visited amsterdam.
I didnt know you lived there so.
I dont want to go there again anyway.
Guys my Age were so tall
I don't live in Amsterdam but I can get there within an hour by train.

Jfl understandable, guys and girls are both tall af and they're GL as well. It's brutal.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2352
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Blackout.xl and EthnicelAscension
Im 5'11" and do get heightmogged occasionaly, its not rare.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3795 and Chadelite
Hahah on the flip side, they've been nothing but nice to me. Unlike ethnic girls, they have always been cunts.
just be ethnic theory

fuck ethnic girls whites mog them to death

jfl ethnic girls have fat noses such a turn off

• +1
Reactions: Gengar
Yes, because the Jews are intentionally deflating the average for whatever reason

jfl @ you

average black/white zoomer male is probably 5’10-6’0 average. No more than that
Young white male average in America was around 5'10. And it's only going to get shorter.
In 2000-2010 the average for white males was definitely higher.
Pretty sure 5'10 is the peak average from good nutrition. I don't expect heights to be any taller 100 years from now (source: jewscience on Reddit)

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite and Blackout.xl
just be ethnic theory

fuck ethnic girls whites mog them to death

jfl ethnic girls have fat noses such a turn off
ost reply Preview
Attach files
Yes bro, white girls fog the shit out of ethnic bitches, yet ethnics think very highly of themselves. Of all the girls that treated me badly, it's always been ethnic bitches. At least white girls treat me like a person.

• +1
by foids? ded srs?
Yea, there are some tallass foids in NYC. I get heightmogged a lot by European tourist women too. Im always surprised at how tall they are.

• Woah
Reactions: Vidyacoper
Yes bro, white girls fog the shit out of ethnic bitches, yet ethnics think very highly of themselves. Of all the girls that treated me badly, it's always been ethnic bitches. At least white girls treat me like a person.
i think white girls like ethnic guys more than white guys

because there are so many whites

shorter people are better looking i see so many short chads
Not in the Netherlands you won't, they're not only tall but also gl. That's why even if Sudanese men and women are 6 ft - 6'7, they don't have the same good looks.

• +1
Im 5'11" and do get heightmogged occasionaly, its not rare.
If by men, sure.

if by foids, then it’s clear that you’re frauding

• +1
Not in the Netherlands you won't, they're not only tall but also gl. That's why even if Sudanese men and women are 6 ft - 6'7, they don't have the same good looks.
true but i see a lot with long faces

i think white girls like ethnic guys more than white guys

because there are so many whites
Not anymore, they used to do when there were very few ethnic guys in Europe. My Indonesian teacher told me that when he came to Sweden, he was the only non-white and all the girls wanted to date him because he had black hair. Except he was gay jfl.

• +1
If by men, sure.

if by foids, then it’s clear that you’re frauding
Im not frauding, I got measured at the doctors office and I measured myself, I am 5'11".

shit over for non dutch
Yeah but ethnics can be GL too, my chaddam friend is Pakistani Punjabi like me, I've seen Turkish prettyboys and Moroccan prettyboys but Turkish ones are more common. However they tend to date their own kind

Im not frauding, I got measured at the doctors office and I measured myself, I am 5'11".
I find it hard to believe that foids mogging you at 5’11 is not rare in America when the average for foids there is 5’4

• +1
Reactions: Mateusz74, turkproducer and Chadelite
I find it hard to believe that foids mogging you at 5’11 is not rare in America when the average for foids there is 5’4
I said occasionaly, its not like I go out and get heightmogged. Its rare enough that I notice when it happens, but that doesnt mean it doesnt happen.

I said occasionaly, its not like I go out and get heightmogged. Its rare enough that I notice when it happens, but that doesnt mean it doesnt happen.
Ok

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: turkproducer and Deleted member 3795
Ok

• WTF
Reactions: Blackout.xl
  • +1
Reactions: ChaddeusPeuterschmit
We had 4 5'11 girls in our 12th grade and we had 41 girls in total.
Then we had about 5 5'9 girls
A LOT of 5'5-5'7 girls and a lot of short girls (5'-5'4) too.
Most women are short yes but it is not rare to meet 5'11 girls at least if you walk down the streets of Germany

• +1
Reactions: stuckneworleans and ChaddeusPeuterschmit