LARSANOVA featured in another YouTube video about his looks transformation

the next o'pry

the next o'pry

MM’s makes MM’s

In case you don’t know who he is, he’s in my opinion the biggest blackpill channel in YouTube right now
He has 338,000 subscribers in YouTube and 2.1 millions in tik tok
So as you can see he mogs any Blackpill creator and it’s not even close.
All his content it’s about looks theory and how to improve your looks but stealing videos from magnum workshop and info from here.

In minute 1:30 he talks about how someone sent the pic to him

So then he post it the pic in ig and asked if it was natural or surgery in minute 1:59 you can see the results.

and the rest of the video it’s him talking about why he thinks his transformation is natural

@larsanova69

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: fauxfox, MistaQlon, Deleted member 14478 and 51 others
@larsanova69 worldstar

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Lihito, Baldingman1998, Deleted member 15099 and 13 others
Ah shit here we go again

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: fauxfox, failedeyearea, randomuser2407 and 56 others
Who? Never heard of her

• JFL
  • WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, MentalistKebab, Squirtle and 2 others

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 2729, BigNigga69, Heguldus and 26 others
So he is positive about me?

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, Lev Peshkov, chaddyboi66 and 4 others
Give us a shoutout next time @larsanova69 !🥰

• +1
Reactions: Squirtle

In case you don’t know who he is, he’s in my opinion the biggest blackpill channel in YouTube right now
All his content it’s about looks theory and how to improve your looks but stealing videos from magnum workshop and info from here.

So then he post it the pic in ig and asked if it was natural or surgery in minute 1:59 you can see the results.

and the rest of the video it’s him talking about why he thinks his transformation is natural

@larsanova69

What he says?

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Squirtle, HowAmIAlive123 and Deleted member 13787
So he is positive about me?
Yes, he said you just lose weight, chewing and probably your clenching your jaw in that pic but he said it’s possible to reach that transformation natural and probably you did eye pulling so that’s why you’re eyebrows shape changed

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Lygodactylus, AscendingHero, chaddyboi66 and 5 others
A3303D14 0F74 4E15 875B 8CE4DE3F398A

Shocked Vince Mcmahon GIF by WWE

Uh Oh Wrestling GIF by WWE

Looks like an entirely different person

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful, Heguldus, Marsiere214 and 20 others
Stupid fuckin' shit. Not even in English nor are the captions

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: KDA Player, Preoximerianas, Heguldus and 12 others
its funny seeing normies so desperate about how he did it, meanwhile we got tons of info here for free :feelskek:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lygodactylus, Deleted member 2729, Preoximerianas and 17 others
Yes, he said you just lose weight, chewing and probably your clenching your jaw in that pic but he said it’s possible to reach that transformation natural and probably you did eye pulling so that’s why you’re eyebrows shape changed

Lol, clearly @larsanova69 had great bone structure under the facial fat. And changing the eyebrow shape isn't that difficult

• +1
Reactions: Squirtle and Lars
@larsanova69 how did you get your eyebrows lower btw? Is it squintmaxxing?

• +1
Reactions: Squirtle and metagross
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and Squirtle
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Squirtle, jackieboy21 and CtrlAltDelete
@Alexanderr @Gargantuan @Kingkellz
Pin this thread

• +1
Reactions: Squirtle and Kingkellz
NO INGLES

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14478, Squirtle and datboijj
Salludon also appeared

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14478, Preoximerianas, Heguldus and 6 others
i made a thread about this nigga almost a year ago jfl, hes really popular among spanish/latino tiktok

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14478, Deleted member 12669, Squirtle and 1 other person

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Preoximerianas, Deleted member 5385, Lolcel and 4 others
its funny seeing normies so desperate about how he did it, meanwhile we got tons of info here for free :feelskek:
He’s charging for looksmaxxing advice and morphing your pics lol

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, Marsiere214, Lolcel and 4 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Preoximerianas, Marsiere214, RODEBLUR and 6 others
What he says?
So today guys we are gonna be looking at this ebomination from looksmax.org

Swete larson the subhuman is his name and with that out of the way let's dive right into the video.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, Marsiere214, Haven and 2 others
Gfhfghg

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lygodactylus, Slob, Deleted member 14262 and 8 others
this guy is an international superstar at this point

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14478, Deleted member 14262, datboijj and 3 others
Mr Mandibulas, se que estás leyendo esto putito.
Por qué sigues mintiéndole a los normies subhumanos sobre el mewing? ya diles que no sirve y que mejor se hagan cirugias :Comfy:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15406, Deleted member 14478, Yerico7 and 4 others
Mr Mandibulas, se que estás leyendo esto putito.
Por qué sigues mintiéndole a los normies subhumanos sobre el mewing? ya diles que no sirve y que mejor se hagan cirugias :Comfy:
A ese pendejo lo quemaron por andar de pedófilo jajjajajajaj, además imagina pagar por un curso de un pendejo que no sabe nada de estética y solo copia vídeos gringos:feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh:

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 15406, Deleted member 14478, Yerico7 and 4 others
Ah shit here we go again
Dude please stop sharing your pics. You will only be making normies Looksmax more making it more difficult for us

@larsanova69
E4AD459C 8794 482B B78B A6857EB5B9D4

You gonna be gigachad because of the mere exposure effect lol
First video 650k
Second video 158k

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Heguldus and Lars
@the next o'pry he is going to make me famous hahaha do you think it is a good thing or bad thing

• +1
Reactions: RODEBLUR and the next o'pry
He’s charging for looksmaxxing advice and morphing your pics lol

jew serge won't close this place off to the outside before all the normies make away with all of our precious looksmaxing knowledge, won't be long till they start looksmaxing seriously too and give most gigarotters here a run for their money.

Then competition will become even fiercer, but because looksmaxing knowledge has gone mainstream and it isn't as effective anymore so foids will be even more hypergamous than before...

fuark.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Marsiere214, PURE ARYAN GENETICS, the next o'pry and 1 other person
@the next o'pry he is going to make me famous hahaha do you think it is a good thing or bad thing
If you want to get more ig followers this could be good to share your ig and get a shit ton of followers

In Latin america nobody knows about the incel community or consider losing your virginity as a problem here (you have to be truecel tier to not lose your virginity lol)
I mean the guy in the videos keep using the word chad and talking about looks theory and nobody believes he’s a silly incel like in the English community he would be labeled as one

But if you didn’t wanna be this known across the internet it’s bad

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14478
jew serge won't close this place off to the outside before all the normies make away with all of our precious looksmaxing knowledge, won't be long till they start looksmaxing seriously too and give most gigarotters here a run for their money.

Then competition will become even fiercer, but because looksmaxing knowledge has gone mainstream and it isn't as effective anymore so foids will be even more hypergamous than before...

fuark.

serge should let normies and outsiders only view offtopic tbh, they have no business being anywhere else here let alone any right to use our knowledge.

It took literal years worth of data collection from all the way back to puahate days to get to where we are tbh.

Imagine letting all the normies steal it from us, like conserva-cucks in ameriburgerland allowing their opposition and normies to steal all the survival/shtf and firearms knowledge while also actively seeking to restrict such things for the very people they stole from in the first place.

Besides it's not like anyone can really even make any money here from non user based viewer traffic anyway, almost never see any ads and most normies haven't even heard of this place- yet.

dunno about you but I'd like to keep it that way tbh.

fuck.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22126, KDA Player, n0rthface and 5 others

@larsanova69

Imagine you DM some dude your pics in private and next thing you know you are the thumbnail of a 300k views Incel video jfl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS, Be_ConfidentBro, datboijj and 1 other person
@Salludon is also in a 400k video hahahaha
bro we are populair in the spanish culture:lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Yerico7, Be_ConfidentBro, chaddyboi66 and 5 others
@Salludon is also in a 400k video hahahaha View attachment 1352541 bro we are populair in the spanish culture:lul:
Someone should tell this beaner to start mentioning my insta in future videos. My comment section would be full of “papi por favor fóllame 😍

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 14478, Yerico7, thereallegend and 10 others
Someone should tell this beaner to start mentioning my insta in future videos. My comment section would be full of “papi por favor fóllame 😍
in 2 years we are hollywood famous bro with @ArvidGustavsson and @Amnesia the new avengers movie PSL SQUAD

• Love it
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: failedeyearea, Yerico7, Deleted member 5385 and 7 others
  • +1
Reactions: Salludon

@larsanova69

HAHAHAHAHAHhe called him out on cheeksucking

Send him a message from your ig to share your mewing before and after and to tag your ig
He probably knows who you are because he browses this forum and even share links from this forum

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14478, Yerico7, thereallegend and 5 others
Send him a message from your ig to share your mewing before and after and to tag your ig
He probably knows who you are because he browses this forum and even share links from this forum
Can he tag my ig too? I want some fat ass latinas :feelsgood:

• JFL
Reactions: thereallegend, Lolcel, the next o'pry and 1 other person

Users who are viewing this thread

Back