LARSANOVA featured in another YouTube video about his looks transformation

in 2 years we are hollywood famous bro with @ArvidGustavsson and @Amnesia the new avengers movie PSL SQUAD
you guys are the reason why I'm in this forum to begin with

• Love it
Reactions: Lars
View attachment 1350403
Shocked Vince Mcmahon GIF by WWE

Uh Oh Wrestling GIF by WWE

Looks like an entirely different person
its called squinting

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14781

In case you don’t know who he is, he’s in my opinion the biggest blackpill channel in YouTube right now
He has 338,000 subscribers in YouTube and 2.1 millions in tik tok
So as you can see he mogs any Blackpill creator and it’s not even close.
All his content it’s about looks theory and how to improve your looks but stealing videos from magnum workshop and info from here.

In minute 1:30 he talks about how someone sent the pic to him

So then he post it the pic in ig and asked if it was natural or surgery in minute 1:59 you can see the results.

and the rest of the video it’s him talking about why he thinks his transformation is natural

@larsanova69

This isn't good news at all, I'll give it one more full years and black pill is main stream and normies are getting surgeries tryna ascend.
Hate to say it.....

But it's over

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: oldcelloser and the next o'pry
At this point he’s a celebrity

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Lars and the next o'pry
"Mr. Mandibulas"

Jajajajaja

• JFL
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro
Probably is here as we speak

• +1
Reactions: the next o'pry
I guess it's inevitable that there will be rats who shill out sacred psl wisdom to normalcattle for muh views. even here and lookism there are way too many normalfags. over

• +1
Reactions: Mexicanboi, JL~, coolguy1 and 1 other person

In case you don’t know who he is, he’s in my opinion the biggest blackpill channel in YouTube right now
All his content it’s about looks theory and how to improve your looks but stealing videos from magnum workshop and info from here.

So then he post it the pic in ig and asked if it was natural or surgery in minute 1:59 you can see the results.

and the rest of the video it’s him talking about why he thinks his transformation is natural

@larsanova69

Everyone on here is gay for larsanova.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5385 and the next o'pry
tbh if anyone deserves fame from this forum :feelskek: it would be @larsanova69 since he s such a sweet guy srs no homo

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, Lars and Deleted member 14677
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, oldcelloser, Lars and 1 other person
This isn't good news at all, I'll give it one more full years and black pill is main stream and normies are getting surgeries tryna ascend.
Hate to say it.....

But it's over
shhh dont say a word about the :blackpill: to your normie friends
the :blackpill: must remain here and on incel forums :feelskek:

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Chadethnic101 and Lars

@larsanova69

>Larsanova
f16.jpg

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, rydofx and Deleted member 11963
its funny seeing normies so desperate about how he did it, meanwhile we got tons of info here for free :feelskek:
where is his transformation info

This is like what?3rd vid on ma boy @larsanova69

• +1
Reactions: Lars
serge should let normies and outsiders only view offtopic tbh, they have no business being anywhere else here let alone any right to use our knowledge.

It took literal years worth of data collection from all the way back to puahate days to get to where we are tbh.

Imagine letting all the normies steal it from us, like conserva-cucks in ameriburgerland allowing their opposition and normies to steal all the survival/shtf and firearms knowledge while also actively seeking to restrict such things for the very people they stole from in the first place.

Besides it's not like anyone can really even make any money here from non user based viewer traffic anyway, almost never see any ads and most normies haven't even heard of this place- yet.

dunno about you but I'd like to keep it that way tbh.

fuck.
Agree 100%

Normies don't deserve this, even if I think they can't fully understand it, they might learn the knowledge and use it against us. They won't however, be able to process, analyse and synthethise PSL data as the community did.
While the PSL is just following study and scientific possibilities at a certain time, if we stop sharing all we have like stupid cucks right now we might preserve it and keep updating it during and increasing the gap the next decade while normies will still be stuck with part of knowledge we mindlessly made free access. (storma, lefort improvements, new hormones products...)

• +1
Reactions: oldcelloser and the next o'pry
Hola yo soy Míster Mandíbulas