LASIK eye surgery today

T

Timelessbrah

Kraken
As you know, I've been operated in my eyes using LASIK surgery. The surgery it self was not bad at all and lasted like 5 minutes in total. My eyes got really sore and burned for at least ~4h after the procedure, but after this mark, the sensation of burning went away almost completely.

24 h haven't passed and I'm, already content with the results, my vision feels absolutely insane looking at a distance but looking at close objects like 1-2 palms away they seem kind of foggy (~10% more with glasses).

Having glasses kind of hid my somewhat long midface, but even though their absence accentuates my midface, I don't care, if I'm gonna be ugly, letme be with no glasses. It's also a motivation to get chin shield/ chin augmentation in the near future ( in 1-3 years).

This was my first step towards ascension. I'll post the second one in another thread.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Copemaxxing, YoungRichNigga, Deleted member 399 and 5 others
Mirin. I'm getting one too. gonna stay with contacts til i get one

Where'd you do it and how much did it cost

Mirin. I'm getting one too. gonna stay with contacts til i get one

Where'd you do it and how much did it cost

good luck bro, the procedure looks scary at first, but it's just first impressions.
I got in Hospital da Arrábida, in Porto, Portugal.
The price without health insurance is 1000 euros/eye. but I payed 200 euros/eye because I have insurance.

good luck bro, the procedure looks scary at first, but it's just first impressions.
I got in Hospital da Arrábida, in Porto, Portugal.
The price without health insurance is 1000 euros/eye. but I payed 200 euros/eye because I have insurance.
wtf thats so cheap. in dubai its like 3x times the price. im going there

wtf thats so cheap. in dubai its like 3x times the price. im going there

Because Portugal is poor af compared to other destinations. But trust me, the doctor that I first went to to see if my eyes were good enough for the surgery was the same that did it; he knows what he does, it has been doing that for 40 or something years, so it's highly unlikely that anything can go wrong. and even in that case, a small correction 3 months later it's all that would be done.

Because Portugal is poor af compared to other destinations. But trust me, the doctor that I first went to to see if my eyes were good enough for the surgery was the same that did it; he knows what he does, it has been doing that for 40 or something years, so it's highly unlikely that anything can go wrong. and even in that case, a small correction 3 months later it's all that would be done.
tbh i was always scared that something might go wrong and they make me blind or smthg

tbh i was always scared that something might go wrong and they make me blind or smthg
The doctor says it's virtually impossible. The only time during the operation when your ability to see drops is when they remove a part of the cornea, in that moment the vision becomes completely blurry.

good for you bro, I'm prob gonna get it done some time soon aswell. Ever since I started wearing glasses in my teens it ruined my self esteem and turned me into such cuck I hate them

good for you bro, I'm prob gonna get it done some time soon aswell. Ever since I started wearing glasses in my teens it ruined my self esteem and turned me into such cuck I hate them
Nice dude, you do well. As for me, I never really hated them, but they can give a nerd vibe, which I'm nobody likes.

Wish you 20/10 vision

• Love it
Reactions: Timelessbrah
Aren't you supposed to stay away from computers for a couple days for optimal healing?
Im doing orthoK instead of Lasik.

Aren't you supposed to stay away from computers for a couple days for optimal healing?
Im doing orthoK instead of Lasik.
Prolonged usage is not recommended, but I definetly can.

how old are you when you got it?

im 18, what age is recommended to get the surgery for best results and minimal complications?

It doesn't really matter, but since most peoples diopters tend to increase in puberty, it's just better to let that stabilize, in sum, as soon as you can.