Lasik is the second biggest looksmax

D

Deleted member 20368

Solstice
Had it done a few weeks ago friends are already getting jealous I'm gonna have to stop hanging out with a bunch of them.

Having bad vision everyone treats you like shit if a girl finds out you wear contacts she'll lose respect for you.

It just goes to show how shallow people are you can trust anyone at all if you used to be an incel.

I'm just gonna raise my son and make sure he's not an incel.

There's so much psychological problems with being an incel it sucks.

• +1
Reactions: ifyouwannabemylover, botchedbyepps, Deleted member 2969 and 1 other person
Had it done a few weeks ago friends are already getting jealous I'm gonna have to stop hanging out with a bunch of them.

Having bad vision everyone treats you like shit if a girl finds out you wear contacts she'll lose respect for you.

It just goes to show how shallow people are you can trust anyone at all if you used to be an incel.

Nowadays, LASIK is obsolete.

Everyone should use Relex SMILE really... the only drawback is that it cannot be done twice...

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20368
Nowadays, LASIK is obsolete.

Everyone should use Relex SMILE really... the only drawback is that it cannot be done twice...

That's what I had done actually I said lasik cause people don't know about smile

• +1
Reactions: Chinacurry, Danish_Retard and Artemis
It depends on looks- a Chad could wear contacts and it would be perceived as something minor. For someone who is average looking or below, it will be perceived differently.

It depends on looks- a Chad could wear contacts and it would be perceived as something minor. For someone who is average looking or below, it will be perceived differently.
Yeah bro anyway it's been 6 weeks I went to the bar yesterday had a bad night then went to fuck a hooker.

It's a 3 month recovery really I went out too soon. You have to wait three months before boxing so that's the recovery time really cause a lot of guys will try to size you up at the bar.

Literally gonna have to delete all my friends didn't know people are that superficial

I have perfect eyesight and still an incel
No eyesight for your bug eyes

• +1
Reactions: Agendum and redrum64389
The problem is when you become near sighted because of your behavior. I know that when I'll be in uni I'll spend too much time in front of books and screens and it will impact my sight, so it's easier to just go up another notch in contacts, and down a notch once you're done studying.

So shouldn't you wait with an irreversible one time treatment like this until you're done studying?

It's a pain in the ass I literally have to change all of my friends people are so superficial lmao

The problem is when you become near sighted because of your behavior. I know that when I'll be in uni I'll spend too much time in front of books and screens and it will impact my sight, so it's easier to just go up another notch in contacts, and down a notch once you're done studying.

So shouldn't you wait with an irreversible one time treatment like this until you're done studying?

I would just do it at 18 and be very healthy afterwards no excessive screentime and good sleep habits

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
How old? I'm struggling with money rn can't do it fuark
Agreed I've been saying this shit since 2019

How old? I'm struggling with money rn can't do it fuark

Agreed I've been saying this shit since 2019
You could finance it with care credit same with leg lengthening

How much did it cost my guy

How much did it cost my guy

I paid 5.5k I went to a good surgeon the vision is good the next day but you just gotta avoid lifting for 2 weeks and other activies.

That's to be extra safe but everyone is different depends how quick you heal in general

• +1
Reactions: MulattoTrenMaxxer
legit can't understand how more people aren't getting it. it's cheaper, safer and easier than wearing contacts in the long term.

Last edited:
  • +1
legit can't understand how more people aren't getting it. it's cheaper, safer and cheaper then wearing contacts in the long term.
Yeah bro it's the second best looksmax after leg lengthening tbh and it's an easy surgery not painful just need to be careful for the next few weeks after.

• +1
Reactions: ifyouwannabemylover
Bad vision is a disability not just cosmetic so this surgery is very important dead srs...

Height is sort of the same thing as well

The other shit is just cosmetic....

What is the first biggest looksmax?

this is the dumbest shit ive ever read. no one gaf if you wear contacts, no one can tell that you wear contacts. i think the first biggest looksmax for you would be mental surgery you fucking idiot.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AtlasTH, Tonymontana, ifyouwannabemylover and 1 other person
this is the dumbest shit ive ever read. no one gaf if you wear contacts, no one can tell that you wear contacts. i think the first biggest looksmax for you would be mental surgery you fucking idiot.

Lmao you're an idiot bro people will notice they take this shit no matter what

Bullshit.
If you are gl you will still be gl and attractive with glasses, glasses are a failo only if they change the appearance of the eyes, otherwise it will either make you prettier + high iq halo or slightly uglier but nothing very spectacular.
It can help for hiding a long midface tho.

Bullshit.
If you are gl you will still be gl and attractive with glasses, glasses are a failo only if they change the appearance of the eyes, otherwise it will either make you prettier + high iq halo or slightly uglier but nothing very spectacular.

Wrong glasses is a huge failo in bars and clubs you won't get laid with them if you have a good skull though glasses will help.

• +1
Reactions: ifyouwannabemylover
Sooner you get the surgery the better

Bullshit.
glasses are a massive failo

Wrong glasses is a huge failo in bars and clubs you won't get laid with them if you have a good skull though glasses will help.
I have glasses but little correction and i litterraly gains 0.10 PSL when i take them off, because they don't change the shape of my eyes.

Only chad or htn gets laid with glasses.

Ltn is fucked

I have a glasses and as i said unless the correction change the shape of your eyes glasses aren't a failo + high iq halo.

Also depends what activities you do. For uni or educated it's fine but for bars and clubs or low class it's a failo unless you're htn

Lmao you're an idiot bro people will notice they take this shit no matter what
i genuinely hope you're just messing around to get a reaction. no one can tell you wear contacts. no one, especially women, give a flying fuck about it even if they knew. fucking schizo

I have a glasses and as i said unless the correction change the shape of your eyes glasses aren't a failo + high iq halo
you're not doing yourself a favor boyo i'm sorry

• +1
never suffered any disrespect from wearing contacts tbh

i genuinely hope you're just messing around to get a reaction. no one can tell you wear contacts. no one, especially women, give a flying fuck about it even if they knew. fucking schizo
Some care I hooked up with a girl and then she found out I wore contacts cause I had to take them out before I went to bed.

Afterwards she ghosted me that's why I got surgery

But educated women don't care as much.

The gym types and ghetto girls care

• +1
Reactions: Chinacurry
Some care I hooked up with a girl and then she found out I wore contacts cause I had to take them out before I went to bed.

yeah bro thats why she ghosted you 💀

Damn man these must be crazy elite girls you are hooking up with I assume?

• +1
Damn man these must be crazy elite girls you are hooking up with I assume?
She was alright bro but girls are picky these days man ngl

Smile is a really good surgery bro just get it with a good surgeon I'm very happy with my choice

Bump this shit is important