Last bit of looksmax advice for you all, palate expander. You can get a custom one from bracesshop. Benefits I've notices.

2d v2

2d v2

Kraken
The first one is that I have a better eye area, better harmony, and cheekbones. When the palate expander forces yur palate apart from a lateral standpoint, your bones will become more prominent over night.

I got two different palate expanders from bracesshop. The last one was a couple years ago, but I havent used it yet. Just set it into my pallate and in a couple days my palate now fits the expander, Front tooth gap is present, cheekbones are wider, face has better harmony, and eyes are really better looking. The attention I got in the past few days is a lot more. Girls actually think I am chadlite or something. Btw, I went from a narrow horseface to widr cheekbones, jaw, and stronger nose bridge and brow ridge from bonesmashing. I just added the palate expander into the equation, wow this thing is really good.

I highly reccomend you all get a palate expander. You can get one for a few hundred bucks from braceshop, you make your palate/teeth mold(be very careful, high iqcels only otherwise the mold will be fucked up), send it to their lab, and they make you a palate expander. That way you can just use the expander and forget about mewing. You would think pure bonesmashing would expand the bones, but palate size really has a lot to contribute to a healthy looking face.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: normie tiktoker, sandhog, ungewist and 11 others
Can you send me a Link

The first one is that I have a better eye area, better harmony, and cheekbones. When the palate expander forces yur palate apart from a lateral standpoint, your bones will become more prominent over night.

I got two different palate expanders from bracesshop. The last one was a couple years ago, but I havent used it yet. Just set it into my pallate and in a couple days my palate now fits the expander, Front tooth gap is present, cheekbones are wider, face has better harmony, and eyes are really better looking. The attention I got in the past few days is a lot more. Girls actually think I am chadlite or something. Btw, I went from a narrow horseface to widr cheekbones, jaw, and stronger nose bridge and brow ridge from bonesmashing. I just added the palate expander into the equation, wow this thing is really good.

I highly reccomend you all get a palate expander. You can get one for a few hundred bucks from braceshop, you make your palate/teeth mold(be very careful, high iqcels only otherwise the mold will be fucked up), send it to their lab, and they make you a palate expander. That way you can just use the expander and forget about mewing. You would think pure bonesmashing would expand the bones, but palate size really has a lot to contribute to a healthy looking face.
Give me your bonesmashing routine. Like rightnow. Thanks

Bro can we get rid of teeth gap after the expansion?

• +1
Reactions: looks>books
If you're above the age of 16-18 then a tooth-borne expander won't do shit but damage your teeth as your midpalatal suture has more than likely ossified. I would even go as far as to say that a tooth-borne expander become completely useless after the age of 13 as nowadays if possible a skelletaly anchored (MSE) expander is installed for anyone above that age because it's been determined that tooth-borne expanders don't do their assigned job after you've passed a certain age "threshold" and are just causing dental damage.

Whatever expansion is happening is purely dental and not skeletal. As the days progress and you keep turning your device you will see more and more dental expansion as your diastema grows bigger, this another sign that the expansion is purely dental and not skeletal. True maxillary expansion will only create a rather small diastema, all the other expansion will be purely maxillary and not dental. You also won't see changes after just "a couple of days" like you've listed unless you're turning like a maniac which you're then just asking for more problems.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: looks>books, 5'7 zoomer, AscendingHero and 9 others
If you're above the age of 16-18 then a tooth-borne expander won't do shit but damage your teeth as your midpalatal suture has more than likely ossified. Whatever expansion is happening is purely dental and not skeletal. You also won't see changes in just after "a couple of days" like you've listed unless you're turning like a maniac which you're then just asking for more problems.
i'm of that age, should I try it? or am I just giving myself problems

i'm of that age, should I try it? or am I just giving myself problems
I updated my reply, and personally I'd say no but ideally you should see an orthodontist who deals with skeletally worn expanders and ask them what their opinion is.

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad
im not reacting bc of ur gay sig

I updated my reply, and personally I'd say no but ideally you should see an orthodontist who deals with skeletally worn expanders and ask them what their opinion is.
Problem is there is none in my area, and I wanna install mse/palate expansion myself. I've done a bit of research, but are these aesthetic changes possible IE better harmony wider cheekbones

• +1
Reactions: ungewist and ChristianChad
Problem is there is none in my area, and I wanna install mse/palate expansion myself. I've done a bit of research, but are these aesthetic changes possible IE better harmony wider cheekbones
Let's say you install a MSE successfully by yourself at home, how will you now proceed after it's been installed. How will you assess if your turning protocol is expanding you symmetrically and not asymmetrically? How do you even know if your expansion is truly maxillary and not dental? There are more downsides than there are upsides to it, personally I wouldn't recomend it but I can't stop you.

• +1
Reactions: PrinceofDarkness, Vasco-v2, AscendingHero and 3 others
Let's say you install a MSE successfully by yourself at home, how will you now proceed after it's been installed. How will you assess if your turning protocol is expanding you symmetrically and not asymmetrically? How do you even know if your expansion is truly maxillary and not dental? There are more downsides than there are upsides to it, personally I wouldn't recomend it but I can't stop you.

Maybe 75/25 chance of it going fucked vs not fucked and gaining .25-1psl, seems worth it to me

• JFL
Reactions: oxymoron, PrinceofDarkness and Deleted member 17345

or just get mse which mogs everything in regards to maxillary tranverse growth to hell

• +1
Reactions: 2d v2 and Deleted member 17429
or just get mse which mogs everything in regards to maxillary tranverse growth to hell
so your just gonna trim over the bonesmashing bit?
also mse isn't everything this forum makes it out to be, jaw hacks legit looks like a chimp now. u need a proper eye area to begin with

• JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero
so your just gonna trim over the bonesmashing bit?
also mse isn't everything this forum makes it out to be, jaw hacks legit looks like a chimp now. u need a proper eye area to begin with
:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

where do i begin....

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17429
:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

where do i begin....
1. Bonesmashing does grow small segments of bone, very small layers, if a hard enough force is applies. I guarentee this, 100 percent, and ive also sent you proof of it.

2. If he thinks wide cheekbones are chimplike only from looking at ronald ead, id suggest he study human skulls and see what the ancient ones look like. Also study what attraction is based off of in a human face. Harmony and palatal growth are incredibly useful.

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad and AscendingHero
  • +1
Reactions: normie tiktoker
https://www.bracesshop.com/en/

You dont need mse in every case unless you hava incredibly small deformed palate. Just use a palate expander. it will probably do the trick.

You wont assess it, it will expand and enlarge your palate.

If you feel the palatal suture is getting wider, and see the front teeth gap forming, you know its skeletal. it will work unless you are above 26. probably for most, it will work above 26.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: normie tiktoker, ChristianChad and Fgsfds
If you're above the age of 16-18 then a tooth-borne expander won't do shit but damage your teeth as your midpalatal suture has more than likely ossified. I would even go as far as to say that a tooth-borne expander become completely useless after the age of 13 as nowadays if possible a skelletaly anchored (MSE) expander is installed for anyone above that age because it's been determined that tooth-borne expanders don't do their assigned job after you've passed a certain age "threshold" and are just causing dental damage.

Whatever expansion is happening is purely dental and not skeletal. As the days progress and you keep turning your device you will see more and more dental expansion as your diastema grows bigger, this another sign that the expansion is purely dental and not skeletal. True maxillary expansion will only create a rather small diastema, all the other expansion will be purely maxillary and not dental. You also won't see changes after just "a couple of days" like you've listed unless you're turning like a maniac which you're then just asking for more problems.
Shut yo broke ass up nigga what the fuck is wrong with u seriously

• +1
Shut yo broke ass up nigga what the fuck is wrong with u seriously
slider-expanderskpsaq8blzGozI.jpg

he also doesnt realize that palate expanders are fitted against the PALATE not just the TEETH

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: normie tiktoker and ChristianChad

Diastema wont grow JACK FUCKING SHIT dentally. the front tooth gap is formed as the PALATE IS BROKEN AND STRETCHED APART.

• JFL
slider-expanderskpsaq8blzGozI.jpg

he also doesnt realize that palate expanders are fitted against the PALATE not just the TEETH
Sum niggas just have down syndrome look at all that shit he just wrote he looksmaxing backwards

• JFL
Reactions: ChristianChad, Fgsfds, Silver and 1 other person
i experienced palatal expansion form megadosiung k2 mk4

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: normie tiktoker and coispet
i experienced palatal expansion form megadosiung k2 mk4
Nigga i bet u peed out all of the K2 how much did u take then? Cuz i got some .5mg Mk4 and .1 mk7

Nigga i bet u peed out all of the K2 how much did u take then? Cuz i got some .5mg Mk4 and .1 mk7
50mg k2 mk4

• +1
My cuck blue pilled ortho wants to expand my palate just enough to get rid of my crossbite on the left side, but I doubt it would be enough to make a huge change to my face. :ogre:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17345
What about thumbpulling?

I m 30 and doing it 13 minutes a day and notice nice subtle change in my upper maxilla, without teeth gaps as strength goes to the maxilla.

My cheekbones are a bit wider and my infraorbitals improved. I feel the pressure in my upper maxilla around nasion each time i did it. And no break of harmony as progress are slow and very moderate.

I ve seen countless MSE results looking bad and uncanny for adults, breaking harmony.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: normie tiktoker and ChristianChad
What about thumbpulling?

I m 30 and doing it 13 minutes a day and notice nice subtle change in my upper maxilla, without teeth gaps as strength goes to the maxilla.

My cheekbones are a bit wider and my infraorbitals improved. I feel the pressure in my upper maxilla around nasion each time i did it. And no break of harmony as progress are slow and very moderate.

I ve seen countless MSE results looking bad and uncanny for adults, breaking harmony.
i considered it then just had my own expander made. it was good quality and did the trick.

• +1
Reactions: FrenchareMedCucks
  • +1
Reactions: Wallenberg and Hueless
@KING REIDYZ yakhi this thread for you :love:🤙🤙

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 8365
i considered it then just had my own expander made. it was good quality and did the trick.
If you were narrow long midface and narrow palate then you have the room to ascend.

How many teeth do you show while smiling?

My smile is 10-12 teeth and small buccal corridor. My palate is decent 39mm.

• JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer
Isn’t it gonna fuck up your ES ratio though?

If you were narrow long midface and narrow palate then you have the room to ascend.

How many teeth do you show while smiling?

My smile is 10-12 teeth and small buccal corridor. My palate is decent 39mm.
my wide grin is 10 teeth visible. My palate is very enlarged at this point, gotten ape and chimp comments a lot with my 48mm palate.

I dont have wide lips or a big head, just a very large ape like jaw. Very uncanny and neandrathal like in some pictures.

Sounds like massive cope
uhhh... Well if you dine on jealousy I guess everything sounds like a cope to you.

Isn’t it gonna fuck up your ES ratio though?
bruh idk even waht ES ratio means. My face stll has harmony though, and if one cheekbone is slightly off I just bonesmash the opposite one over a few weeks very carefully till they are the same size.

Yes I m into 7 months bonesmash and I slowly gaining bones.

I also tried smash upper cranium and sides of supraorbits as i lacked neurocranium length and it worked too pushing my browridge and get rid of UEE. But very painful on upper cranium.

I hit harder and harder I think all copers Don t even try it or they hit too soft.

Do you have any before/after pics?

https://www.bracesshop.com/en/

You dont need mse in every case unless you hava incredibly small deformed palate. Just use a palate expander. it will probably do the trick.

You wont assess it, it will expand and enlarge your palate.

If you feel the palatal suture is getting wider, and see the front teeth gap forming, you know its skeletal. it will work unless you are above 26. probably for most, it will work above 26.
What a retard. PLEASE fuck up your mouth and distance yourself further from being able to reproduce.

Do you have any before/after pics?
cant help you much with that, but i guess i can show the very edge of the bone structure. Remember, a lot of the bone gain is from bonesmashing. Specially the jaw.

After/before
Sides

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RedRiser and ChristianChad
What about thumbpulling?

dude youre 30 just get surgeries what are you even doing

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: litaz, 5'7 zoomer, Fgsfds and 1 other person
I really dont think this is safe for people to do on their own.not everyone can just get palatal expansion, your lower jaw has to be wide enough. most people like me will just get a crossbite

• +1
Reactions: Mewton
seconded. all my threads looked over due to my signature pic, people have me on ignore.

All admins need to do is remove me from all ignore lists and make it impossible to place me on their ignore list.

I really dont think this is safe for people to do on their own.not everyone can just get palatal expansion, your lower jaw has to be wide enough. most people like me will just get a crossbite
if you are chwing mastic gum and supplementing large dose mk4, your palate will grow and lower teeth will match top teeth.

Looks great but I'm worried that it will cause assymetries no?
I suppose it could, but an open nasal passage and palate of 45mm will increase your life quality immensely. mines at 48mm and im pretty much done expanding, but the expander really is like mewing just way more powerful. if anything it improves eye area a lot and just improves natural harmony.

• JFL