Last chance to be a chad

Deleted member 17501

Deleted member 17501

Silver
I want sell my soul to devil. How can i do that?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard, vaninskybird, Fgsfds and 3 others
Go to LA and try to get into the entertainment industry the jews will come in no time

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: fjor2096, itorroella9, Danish_Retard and 7 others
Go to LA and try to get into the entertainment industry the jews will come in no time
I am serious. It's possibile to sell our soul for looking good?

I am serious. It's possibile to sell our soul for looking good?
I am serious too bruh selling your soul is just a figure of speech u dont LITERALLY sell ur soul but u sell out to the jews

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: itorroella9 and Danish_Retard
I am serious too bruh selling your soul is just a figure of speech u dont LITERALLY sell ur soul but u sell out to the jews
Fuck off man

I need to know if there is some kind of ritual

• JFL
Reactions: Schönling, Danish_Retard, vaninskybird and 2 others
You have to already be gl for that

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: lonelycurry, frendly and nosemaxxing
  • JFL
Reactions: sergeant blackpill
there is one way you can do it :feelsgood:

• JFL
Reactions: sergeant blackpill and Deleted member 4054
I NEED TO SELL MY SOUL SON OF A BITCHES HELP ME

Hello this is the devil send me 100$ and we can make a deal

• JFL
Reactions: noprogressno, Schönling, Cidre enjoyer and 2 others
Hello this is the devil send me 100$ and we can make a deal
The devil does not want moneys because my "moneys" is my soul. Where is the DEVIL i need to meet him to make a big deal.

Lol only if your a foid or willing to take it up the ass like a flaming faggot. They prefer straight men who do it. Reminder that everyone in the modeling industry who made it big as a man took it up the ass. Their are enough chads in the world who want to profit of their looks, that in the end only the most disgusting ones willing to take a dirty jew cock up in the ass in exchange for potentially millions/or hundreds of thousands of dollars , will make it.

Meeks is probably the few male models who didn't have to do such a thing as he got discovered and went insanely viral. Most male models nobody knows about, so they have to degrade themselves to make it. The same applies for foid models, but its a lot more bearable for them as its men who want to fuck, and as we know women prostitute themselves to men for a fee willingly without any issues and a lot of them enjoy it. Now give them a huge bribe, they'll love it and its easy cause their straight

A man on the other hand its

• JFL
Reactions: galego123
The devil does not want moneys because my "moneys" is my soul. Where is the DEVIL i need to meet him to make a big deal.
shut up nigger no one asked lmfaoooo

Custom silicone devil implant from eppley

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17501
Just visit aunt Paula. She's great doing voodoo

Custom silicone devil implant from eppley
I need to find a magician, a ritual, the devil. I need to make a big deal with him. Please help me

Hello this is the magician send me 100$ for a ritual

• JFL
Reactions: noprogressno
For that you need to be influential enough with contacts to the highest level in hierarchy pyramid. If you have great influence over people or great money and power capable of distrupting anything with your one call, then you'll have the key. Jews will come for you and then it'll be on you to either make the deal or they will fuck your career or won't let you grow anymore. There's definitely real rituals but they are only accessible to topmost layer of elites

It's also possible that you might have to suck dicks of Rothschilds because there's some serious shitty stuff they do at that level jfl

Pm me, i can get you in contact with him

After you sell your soul to become a Chad :chad:

I sell mine, so that you come BACK to what you were :incel:

devil playing GIF

:feelskek:

• +1
Reactions: bogii and Deleted member 17501
last chance was when ur mom fucked ur dad

bend over then ill show you the rest of the ritual :feelsgood:

I could tell you, but I don't think you deserve my help.

This thread is so cringe :feelswhy:

god korea really mentally broke you.

brutal

Why don't you just summon a succubus at this point, it's less risky metaphysically speaking.

Why don't you just summon a succubus at this point, it's less risky metaphysically speaking.
I found a colombian magician that charges me 160€ for a ritual with the devil and make a deal with him. I tell to this magician that i want to be beautiful because i am ugly, he replies :" You will be beauty to girl's eyes but the change about your face will be gradual, not immediately".

Tomorrow i will pay.

• JFL
Reactions: noprogressno
I found a colombian magician that charges me 160€ for a ritual with the devil and make a deal with him. I tell to this magician that i want to be beautiful because i am ugly, he replies :" You will be beauty to girl's eyes but the change about your face will be gradual, not immediately".

Tomorrow i will pay.
Nice. Make sure to record all of your face changes day after day, so you can bash the fucking magician's head in with proof that he was fucking with you

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17501
Nice. Make sure to record all of your face changes day after day, so you can bash the fucking magician's head in with proof that he was fucking with you
🐐🐐🐐

Attachments

• IMG_20220322_010957.jpg
    IMG_20220322_010957.jpg
    446.6 KB · Views: 0
Spero sia tutta una cosa per ridere, non pagare questa gente ti vuole solo truffare
160 euro chissene, magari ci scappa l'incontro e divento figo x davvero

È un professionista, ha una pagina internet😂😂😂

Attachments

• IMG_20220322_123605.jpg
    IMG_20220322_123605.jpg
    296.4 KB · Views: 0
Last edited: