LAST DICKPILL FOR TODAY(GTFIH)

the_nextDavidLaid

the_nextDavidLaid

I will rearrange Gio Scotti's guts.
Penis Enlargement

There apparently was constant penis enlargement through the ages which I’m just learning now which again as previously stated work but this only results in length not girth.

Now there also is a controversial technique called JELQING which doesn’t have any studies worth mentioning but there apparently is one(albeit very minor one) that states that constant JELQING only increased by 1cm in both length and girth in an astounding 87% in 30 men in three months.

It also states that the legitimacy of the results may be lacking cause again it’s a study which involved a lot of time between participants so it doesn’t really stand out on its own yet cause it’s the only published study about it so… try but don’t expect too much.

Lastly the study which states that the penis stretching or “enlargement” was done by many cultures I couldn’t really but here’s a somewhat summarization of it.

Efforts have to made but please do not kill your penis in the process.

• +1
Reactions: Squirreljak
having a big dick is the most important thing in male no amount of face or height can compensate for a small dick

• +1
Reactions: JawGuyFatFaceGuy, Darwined, poopoohead and 10 others
having a big dick is the most important thing in male no amount of face or height can compensate for a small dick
Big dick is useless if you dont know how to eat pussy the right way

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: JawGuyFatFaceGuy, Deleted member 21044, poopoohead and 4 others
Big dick is useless if you dont know how to eat pussy the right way
fucking cuck... imagine eating pussy. eww wtf id rather suck my dick

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: p0lishsubhuman, Jigen, 5.5psl and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: JawGuyFatFaceGuy and smoothsexy
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: garoupilled_, szolliontaraelis, 5.5psl and 2 others
Both right and wrong. Obviously if you have big dick than most then halo is abnormal even looks money or status cannot contain but if you have good face women will probably like it more just cause if that idk

• Ugh..
Reactions: Magnum Opus
do you do if right at least?

I eat pussy 90% of the time because i coom after few strokes
first time i always cum quick after that i can fuck for 10-20 min no problem

• +1
Reactions: smoothsexy
i have a massive penis but i'm 5'8

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Jigen and 5.5psl
cope

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27605 and 5.5psl
stop eating pussy, eat her ASS and sniff her FEET
nigga if you eat the pussy then dick her down right she will think you're a god. also try clitoral stimulation during penetration to up your game.

u copers. dick is everything

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27605
nigga if you eat the pussy then dick her down right she will think you're a god. also try clitoral stimulation during penetration to up your game.
I used to think like this as well. Then I trained my glutes/hamstrings and with every thrust I made, my penis impacted the bitch’s cervix like a jackhammer where she cried and moaned out of pleasure like crazy. It’s more primal way of sex, therefore better.

You could pay me a million bucks but I would never ever eat pussy period. Rather eat ass. Preferably unwashed.

I used to think like this as well. Then I trained my glutes/hamstrings and with every thrust I made, my penis impacted the bitch’s cervix like a jackhammer where she cried and moaned out of pleasure like crazy. It’s more primal way of sex, therefore better.
try and do both

are you gay or something why are you repulsed by pussy
Not really but pussy is always unhygienic. Imagine other men have nutted on her pussy before and inside of it too.

Size?

Not really but pussy is always unhygienic. Imagine other men have nutted on her pussy before and inside of it too.
thats retarded and you probably know it

pussies are not unhygenic if they are washed properly

are you a virgin or have you had sex before

thats retarded and you probably know it

pussies are not unhygenic if they are washed properly

are you a virgin or have you had sex before
Not a virgin lol I fucked some hookers in Germany. Pussy's unhygenic as fuck lol I'd rather eat ass

• Woah
Reactions: JawGuyFatFaceGuy