last post. But someone saw me today and asked what happened. i’ve desperately been trying to deblost and lose weight but it doesn’t work.

56and3psl

Silver
IMG 8588
IMG 8587
losing weight isn’t helping or debloating. I’m bloated on the left too. I’m not understanding. The bone changes have literally made my skin all sag and the fat pads sag downwards. Is there no fix for any of this? I want to die

• So Sad
Reactions: got.daim
the bone changes from HGH a really fucked me up i don’t understand i can’t i want to die

• JFL
Reactions: Leqoo
GET ON THE SURGERY TABLE BOYO

• +1
Reactions: got.daim
GET ON THE SURGERY TABLE BOYO
ion get it. what happened to me though? How did 7 months barely of peptides and GH do this to me? i ruined my life

• JFL
Reactions: Leqoo
@Dystopian ion get it man i don’t. did ur fave really not change skin wise like this

@UglyGod360

ion get it. what happened to me though? How did 7 months barely of peptides and GH do this to me? i ruined my life
soft tissue growth... you injected knowing the risks... and u got the risks

• +1
Reactions: AySab and STUPIDREFEREES
you fucking imbecile

• +1
Reactions: AySab
you fucking imbecile
what bro. ?? What. Like i’m just trying to figure out how to reverse this shit. Why are you fucking making fun of me dawg

• +1
Reactions: STUPIDREFEREES
soft tissue growth... you injected knowing the risks... and u got the risks
dude i’m the only person who got these sides. it doesn’t even make sense. i was 16.

stfu faggot

go kys
dude i’m trying tho. I’ve been trying to debloat Ive been trying to lost bf and nothing is fucking working. Everyday i wake up like this now

dude i’m trying tho. I’ve been trying to debloat Ive been trying to lost bf and nothing is fucking working. Everyday i wake up like this now
kys is the solution

• JFL
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel
Mini facelift + jaw fillers or implants

i’m 17. fuck man. a facelift at 17.
And it’s going to get worse so start sucking dick for money. You have a very narrow jaw and flat cheekbones. A mini facelift will reposition your low set fat pads of the mid face to add the missing volume. You look old and young at the same time, is like a very old man with the skin quality of a baby lol you have 0 sex appeal, no woman fancies you

And it’s going to get worse so start sucking dick for money. You have a very narrow jaw and flat cheekbones. A mini facelift will reposition your low set fat pads of the mid face to add the missing volume. You look old and young at the same time, is like a very old man with the skin quality of a baby lol you have 0 sex appeal, no woman fancies you
i mean i was pretty decent looking before trying to heightmax with hgh and ai. it just fucked me ip and i didn’t get any taller i had open plates

my cheekbones are laterally projected pretty well. They are just now flat anteriorly and forward. i don’t know why. it’s like hgh lengthened my midface and all the fat sagged downwards as my cheekbones also lowered

u look 2 or 3 years older from the original pic

i mean i was pretty decent looking before trying to heightmax with hgh and ai. it just fucked me ip and i didn’t get any taller i had open plates
the left is before GH and the right is after. you can see the difference right? both bloated

u look 2 or 3 years older from the original pic
did hgh really not do this type of shit to you bro? It fucked my completely like this. my fat pads all sag down now and shit. The reason i didn’t notice it while it was happening was because i thought it was bloat. But it wasn’t. Nobody ever gets these sides from hgh and I did.

• +1
Nothing changed retard you can easily bounce back up
no way too. My midface did lengthen and my nose widened and lengthens too. No point, no under eyes anymore. i’ll wait for surgery maybe or something but my life is hell right now because of this tbh. My fat pads all dropped and fell. sagged down. nothing will help. even losing weight just makes it worse

no way too. My midface did lengthen and my nose widened and lengthens too. No point, no under eyes anymore. i’ll wait for surgery maybe or something but my life is hell right now because of this tbh. My fat pads all dropped and fell. sagged down. nothing will help. even losing weight just makes it worse
More like you rapidly lost collagen, hop on a proper skin care routine. You'll bounce back

More like you rapidly lost collagen, hop on a proper skin care routine. You'll bounce back
no way i lost collegen at 17 man. it just doesn’t work like that. it’s just bone and fat pad changes causing this. idk. i think im accepting it tho and losing hope

no way i lost collegen at 17 man. it just doesn’t work like that. it’s just bone and fat pad changes causing this. idk. i think im accepting it tho and losing hope
Its possible to lose collagen at that age, just hop on a skin care routine nigga its literally not that hard. You could easily bounce back instead of crying in this shithole

• +1
Get masseter Botox to slim down your face. There’s a good chance the HGH caused them to hypertrophy

Bro ur mentally ill. I'm being genuine rn u look exactly the same other than the facial hair. There's no difference

• +1
Reactions: Tyrant and STUPIDREFEREES
Its possible to lose collagen at that age, just hop on a skin care routine nigga its literally not that hard. You could easily bounce back instead of crying in this shithole
i know. i am. but do u understand from the side my cheekbones literally lowered? and i had more downward growth / vertical causing the soft tissue and fat pads to sag down? i cant do anything about that.

isn’t m
Get masseter Botox to slim down your face. There’s a good chance the HGH caused them to hypertrophy
isnt mass muscle it’s bone changes and saggy tissue

if ur actually concenered see a doctor bruh

literally aged u. u can cope with tret or vit c
i think i’ve accepted it. it’s due to bone changes and fat sagging. not skin or collegan and i’ve realized that. i’m just so anxious when i see mirrors now

i think i’ve accepted it. it’s due to bone changes and fat sagging. not skin or collegan and i’ve realized that. i’m just so anxious when i see mirrors now
should i take 6.25 mg asin ? (i have advanced bone age) also does it matter if its pfizer or from buydeus?

U said it was ur last post abt this 8 fuxking posts ago. I’m genuinely telling u the hgh fucked up ur brain more than ur face

Legit just cope with makeup bro bb cream plus concealer plus shave the beard and u will look the exact same

• +1
Legit just cope with makeup bro bb cream plus concealer plus shave the beard and u will look the exact same
4192312_IMG_8953.png
IMG 8890
please tell me it’s all in my head dawg. there’s no way my eyes actually got lower right? @anticel. Is this downwards growth? rip my hairline it’s like my entire forehead got lower and my eyes got lower? is it just the angle? What happened to my skin. I’m not understanding

Attachments

• IMG_8953.png
    IMG_8953.png
    2.7 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_8977.png
    IMG_8977.png
    6.5 MB · Views: 0
lol you look like syrian psycho/k scami now :ROFLMAO:

4192312_IMG_8953.png
View attachment 2979543please tell me it’s all in my head dawg. there’s no way my eyes actually got lower right? @anticel. Is this downwards growth? rip my hairline it’s like my entire forehead got lower and my eyes got lower? is it just the angle? What happened to my skin. I’m not understanding
@Miant Gimplants what happened here? I’m not understanding. Did my eye sockets literally get lower?