Last solo leveling episode is peak

mathis

mathis

Mistral
Go watch the serie now you can find it easly for free. If you actually lookmaxx you will 100% love it trust. Last episode is legit the best thing i have watched since a long time

⚠️⚠️( for mods ) this is linked to lookmaxxing

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 65499
dnrd

• +1
Reactions: wollet2
next will be even better

• +1
Reactions: mathis
every manhwa has an appearance glow up aspect, it gets better by the way.

there's a few other good ones that are similar but haven't gotten an anime adaptation yet.

PEAK

now do this or pass it on to the next 5 people

there's a few other good ones that are similar but haven't gotten an anime adaptation yet.
Yep. Its how it keep the audience and make money. 20min episodes with intense image flow to overstimulate the brain. Its why it work so well rn

Yep. Its how it keep the audience and make money. 20min episodes with intense image flow to overstimulate the brain. Its why it work so well rn
that's not anything new, many older series have that.

watch gurren lagann for example, it's very action packed and over the top.

parasyte if you want something shorter, also has an appearance improvement aspect.

that's not anything new, many older series have that.

watch gurren lagann for example, it's very action packed and over the top.

parasyte if you want something shorter, also has an appearance improvement aspect.
because of the improvement in graphism and fluidity it became even more addicting lately. Im not gonna start something new tho. Ask for a lot of motivation at least in my case to enter a whole new universe

aot solos but ok

True. The good manhwas haven't had the chance to get an adaptation yet like ORV

• +1
Didnt realised you were an aot enjoyer. We arent very liked ngl. They just dont get it. What is your favourite character btw?

Didnt realised you were an aot enjoyer. We arent very liked ngl. They just dont get it. What is your favourite character btw?
zeke

• +1