Late 20s/early 30s guides?

A

Autoadmit

Iron
Not so much about anti-aging, more about how to dress and how to handle online game?
Mostly interested in women in the 18-20 range. Should I set my age low on tinder then put real age in bio?
Also now that I have buxx how do I show them off without betabuxxing?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4054, Xulane and Deleted member 8016
Also now that I have buxx how do I show them off without betabuxxing?
just by a bunch of useless 'status-symbols,' that way you can attract tramps, sluts, whores and gold-diggers:)

• +1
Reactions: everythingisacope
Just put your real age, not in bio.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4612
My friend (19) has a bf who is in his thirties and they met through gym. You could try that

A subset of girls in late teens will have a fetish for attractive guys in 30s. Better to just go with that than try the hello fellow kids routine. I wouldn't change shit in terms of game or how u dress tbh

Amnesia says he is like 24 I think. maybe even lower

Amnesia says he is like 24 I think. maybe even lower
Exactly
And you know why? Because girls don't like dating an older man, even if he's chad, even if they are older than 18 yo.
(Of course there are exceptions, girls with daddy issues etc)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6310 and Deleted member 4612
Someone at this age shouldn't need a guide this point. What the fuck were you doing your entire 20s???

What do you mean by online game?
If you are not a pro, then ditch the online gaming, it's a big turnoff for women.

What do you mean by online game?
If you are not a pro, then ditch the online gaming, it's a big turnoff for women.
I meant using dating apps. I have good bone structure and no social skills so they're my best option.

Someone at this age shouldn't need a guide this point. What the fuck were you doing your entire 20s???
School/grad school

I meant using dating apps. I have good bone structure and no social skills so they're my best option.

School/grad school
You should have gotten your gf during university now it's downhill.

You should have gotten your gf during university now it's downhill.
I did, but only I could never maintain it more than like 6 months due to aspie traits