late puberty is a W and an L

Antonio MOGGS

Antonio MOGGS

Iron
lowk late puberty helps you more because you have more time to develop bonemass and shit, but bro beside height i have almost no facial hair at 16 and my voice not that deep, tf do i do any tips

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
no wtf it does not give you more time.

late puberty and early puberty are both the same length, the same time, the same duration. it's just that early puberty starts earlier, it's still the same amount of time as normal and long puberty. retards be saying late puberty is longer puberty

• +1
Reactions: silencio and Sapieeen

late puberty and early puberty are both the same length, the same time, the same duration. it's just that early puberty starts earlier, it's still the same amount of time as normal and long puberty. retards be saying late puberty is longer puberty
some people finish puberty by 17 and you cant really looksmaxx a lot but with late puberty you have a little more time if you find out abt looksmaxxing at 15-16

late puberty nigger here, its a curse, i got voice like corpse but look like a 8 year old, also cant grow facial hair

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
late puberty nigger here, its a curse, i got voice like corpse but look like a 8 year old, also cant grow facial hair
ye but we finish puberty at like 18-19 some even at 20, so beside body be happy ypu can looksmaxx a lil longer and benefit a lil much

Late puberty sucks for like the 2-3 years where everyone else is grown, but then other than that it's only a positive.

meanwhile me i finished puberty at 14 and now im 19 didint change a bit

Late puberty is cope.

i love maldini

lowk late puberty helps you more because you have more time to develop bonemass and shit, but bro beside height i have almost no facial hair at 16 and my voice not that deep, tf do i do any tips
Smoke 🚬🚬

Lowkey it’s not good gives you less time to slay in highschool