late puberty mogs everyhing

HollowCheek

HollowCheek

Cope everywhere
I was made fun of at younger age cuz I looked like a kid when I was like 15 years old because I was shorter than everyone and with few pubic hair, also fat etc.

I thought it is over but late honestly late puberty is a blessing

Everyone who is saying “Muh, muh you look femboy” to someone in ratings dont realize that these types of guys have the biggest potential possible.

Intro

I am currently 20 years old, I still have an insane collagen (no balding, thicker hair etc, no acne), I am also not short (6’0) already and doctor said that I am still growing also my bones are still possible to develop and I can still kinda rearagne my face

(for example this post)

Reasons why and my opinion

Honestly a late puberty is a Huuuuge social nerf when you are younger. I was a virgin until 18yo cuz I looked much younger and also I was incredibly awkward (I didnt went out for a half year for example only to my school and home) but in a looksmaxxing terms it is the one of the most important things.

Pros

Mogging earlypubertycels - I mog all og my classmates who tend to make fun of me from highschool already cuz they all started balding, have kinda wrinkles etc while I am already taller than them, looking much younger in face and more aestethic (gymmxxing)

JB appeal - The JB appeal you have if you are looking young in your face while being aesthetic and older in your body is actually boosted to oblivion. When I used to have tinder I got date every week with JBs and it was insane.

Trustworthy - people tend to think that you are such a nice guy with an innocent young face.

Cons

NTness - you are literally 1-3 years younger in your mind, I cant tell why but all my friends are 17 years old and I basically dont have anything in common with the same age group and also I act like a fucking child

Almost no appeal for older girls - I’ve had very few moments with older girls and they tend to be repulsed by me (especially the ones who are into darker men), calling me “childish”.

This is post is made for latepubertycels. There is hope

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Feltijon, ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry, It'snotover and 13 others
@Xangsane

I was made fun of at younger age cuz I looked like a kid when I was like 15 years old because I was shorter than everyone and with few pubic hair, also fat etc.

Everyone who is saying “Muh, muh you look femboy” to someone in ratings dont realize that these types of guys have the biggest potential possible.

Intro

I am currently 20 years old, I still have an insane collagen (no balding, thicker hair etc, no acne), I am also not short (6’0) already and doctor said that I am still growing also my bones are still possible to develop and I can still kinda rearagne my face

(for example this post)

Honestly a late puberty is a Huuuuge social nerf when you are younger. I was a virgin until 18yo cuz I looked much younger and also I was incredibly awkward (I didnt went out for a half year for example only to my school and home) but in a looksmaxxing terms it is the one of the most important things.

Pros

Mogging earlypubertycels - I mog all og my classmates who tend to make fun of me from highschool already cuz they all started balding, have kinda wrinkles etc while I am already taller than them, looking much younger in face and more aestethic (gymmxxing)

JB appeal - The JB appeal you have if you are looking young in your face while being aesthetic and older in your body is actually boosted to oblivion. When I used to have tinder I got date every week with JBs and it was insane.

Trustworthy - people tend to think that you are such a nice guy with an innocent young face.

Cons

NTness - you are literally 1-3 years younger in your mind, I cant tell why but all my friends are 17 years old and I basically dont have anything in common with the same age group and also I act like a fucking child

Almost no appeal for older girls - I’ve had very few moments with older girls and they tend to be repulsed by me (especially the ones who are into darker men), calling me “childish”.

relatable.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry and HollowCheek
Haha
Don't worry bro you are only 19 puberty will hit you soon you'll have bones and turn 6'3.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: basic.yash, Allornothing, It'snotover and 5 others
Dnr good thread

Haha
Don't worry bro you are only 19 puberty will hit you soon you'll have bones and turn 6'3.
Theoretically if I wont start drugs I shouldbe around 185 cm

I asked my orthopedic and he told me this

My jaw got a lot better after I finished highschool, saved me cuz I was prettyboy maxxing before and that don’t work as well in your 20s.

Also jfl at older girls not liking young boys, means you weren’t good looking enough. Older women are borderline predators if you’re a good looking 14-16 year old, I got molested by them before.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: It'snotover and HollowCheek
My jaw got a lot better after I finished highschool, saved me cuz I was prettyboy maxxing before and that don’t work as well in your 20s.

Also jfl at older girls not liking young boys, means you weren’t good looking enough. Older women are borderline predators if you’re a good looking 14-16 year old, I got molested by them before.
I got molested by few of them aswell thats why I said “few older women” but ngl its hot to get dominanted

Intro

(for example this post)

Pros

Cons

My face masculinized very early and I started puberty at 12 but im still growing at 18 :feelsez:

What’s considered late?

Starting at around 15 and first “beard” in your 20s
Think so too
Growth spurt at 15 I was average / below average height before that
I Can still grow hair on my face tho but No beard

• +1
Reactions: Napoleon1800
How is it possible lmao
I never had a growth spurt I always grew slowly over time. I remmeber being 176cm 4 yers ago, 180cm 2 years ago and now im 184cm. I‘ll probably stop at 188

Think so too
Growth spurt at 15 I was average / below average height before that
I Can still grow hair on my face tho but No beard
Literally aswell I have few hairs under my nose and on the chin but I shave it once a week.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51465
Can masculine guys appeal to jbs?

i had late puberty but my face masculinized at 19 and i look older than my age

I mog

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231201_084906_com.huawei.himovie.overseas.jpg
    Screenshot_20231201_084906_com.huawei.himovie.overseas.jpg
    351 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 31845 and MaestheticMaso
I got molested by few of them aswell thats why I said “few older women” but ngl its hot to get dominanted
What did they do exactly?

Intro

(for example this post)

Pros

Cons

Lifefuel for me i am just the same i hit puberty at 14 and always told that im gay or something and i have quite babyface at 16

• +1
Reactions: HollowCheek

Intro

(for example this post)

Pros

Cons

I have taken a blood work and I have low Testosterone,Im 15 years old and my face looks like 12 years old also I stopped growing at 15 checked by a X-ray of my bone age.So, in my case beign a latepubertycel didnt help me

I have taken a blood work and I have low Testosterone,Im 15 years old and my face looks like 12 years old also I stopped growing at 15 checked by a X-ray of my bone age.So, in my case beign a latepubertycel didnt help me
Im 5'6 and stopped growing,so Its over... :incel: :incel::incel:

• So Sad
Reactions: gr34ter
Bro wtf was your diet fucked how tall ur parents

damn this is lifefuel hopefully I'm a latepubertycel

• +1
What did they do exactly?
Once she put her hand into my pants and second time another wanted to have sex on a club toilet. But in both cases I was kinda drunk so i didnt get hard lmao

• Woah
Reactions: Samiscool234
jfl as fellow late pubertymaxxer i on the other hand had older women(30s+) talk to me. Either i am not attractive enough or JBs are too high ego or shy to approach a guy

Once she put her hand into my pants and second time another wanted to have sex on a club toilet. But in both cases I was kinda drunk so i didnt get hard lmao
Chads.org

• Hmm...

Intro

(for example this post)

Pros

Cons

You miss teen love

So it’s over anyways

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: It'snotover and HollowCheek

Intro

(for example this post)

Pros

Cons

Who cares u get to fuck jb's

• +1
Reactions: HollowCheek
You gonna have to deal with acne in your 20s while everyone else got it over and done with in teen years. I hit puberty at like 15 and I see no benefit of being a late bloomer tbh.

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Fundz, It'snotover and HollowCheek

Intro

(for example this post)

Pros

Cons

Dbdr

if u got bullied in hs by chad and he never got to see you ascend did you really win you can flex being 6'0 on your friends but they probably dgaf in the first place being friends w a short guy

Good collagen and no hair loss at 20? You're so blessed, just like 99% people at your age 😅

• JFL
Reactions: It'snotover
I literally got masculanized and developed at 25 yo and got female attention for the first time in life.

• Woah
Reactions: It'snotover

Intro

(for example this post)

Pros

Cons

how the fuck did this get pinned @garoupilled_ wtf has this helped any 1 with ?

yes, late puberty was the best thing that ever happened to me, especially because my baseline is to be smart and go against anything anyone tells me; so at 14/15 I was in height forums, reading research every night etc. I was doing LSJL, taking all kinds of shit (if only I had found lookism in 2016 fml, instead I was lurking in looksmax in 2018).
It means that I now enjoy the enhanced forward growth, frame and height because I was given that extra year or two, to properly ascend.

i had late puberty (started at 16.5), but none of this is true for me

:feelswah:

• JFL
Reactions: ostus