Lateral thumpulling for palate expansion explained

Do you consider 16 to be children?
yes, I misworded it, i mean before the sutures grow too solid, which usually happens around the age 16 but can happen earlier or later

only if ur midface isnt too short already

not long, about 3 months inconsistently. Im gonna start dedicating myself

dont do more than .01 MM of expansion daily. I calculated the force metrics and deduced that 90 seconds an hour with reasonable force will give u that
Please tell us how you calculated "the force metrics"

dont do more than .01 MM of expansion daily. I calculated the force metrics and deduced that 90 seconds an hour with reasonable force will give u that
I sincerely hope that you are going to study a subject at University that makes full use of your intellect.

• +1
Reactions: halloweed
Can thumb pulling even compare to MSE? Seems skeptical to me

Also won't there be relapse during the gaps where you don't thumbpull unlike MSE where the force is mild but constant? Will it even work?

Jfl greycel central

thumbpulling is actually legit I've split my upper palate and got a mm or 2 of expansion, ik a determined guy who got 5 mm by doing this shit for hours a day

keep in mind the slower the better
tell me moar

• +1
Reactions: Sapieeen
tell me moar
Some aspies on ig are supper determined to this shit my friend got a biiig tooth gap and he's also experiment things on height bones and stuff

Some aspies on ig are supper determined to this shit my friend got a biiig tooth gap and he's also experiment things on height bones and stuff
copy that shi and send it :lul:

• JFL
wait so for 1 millimetre you're going to have to do this for 100 days? Brutal.

thumbpulling is actually legit I've split my upper palate and got a mm or 2 of expansion, ik a determined guy who got 5 mm by doing this shit for hours a day

keep in mind the slower the better
5mm over what period of time? And what difference does 5mm make to the face?

• +1
5mm over what period of time? And what difference does 5mm make to the face?
like few months 6-8 iirc, it makes a big difference especially for the teeth but depends on age on other aspects tbh.