Latin America is A LOT more normal than people think

swaggyp1

swaggyp1

Kraken
I was there for 3 months

Most people are normal people doing the same things we do, and you generally won’t get killed unless you’re being an absolute retard

Only difference is, the quality of girls you can get will be way higher than in the states, and Psl 4 girls don’t think they’re dimes

@quemirasmanv2

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20677 and thereallegend
Which country?

The homicide rate are probably inflated by gang violence and rarely affect the average guy

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20677
The homicide rate are probably inflated by gang violence and rarely affect the average guy
The average working class guy dreams of being a narcotraficante

I live here and can confirm

People don’t realize the sheer scale of the popularity of anime in Latin America

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20677
Where do you live?

I spent a lot of time in Colombia
Peru
Colombia is a nice place but it will get ruined due to new left gobernment

Peru
Colombia is a nice place but it will get ruined due to new left gobernment

I have a female friend from Peru, and I also met a Peruvian guy during my travels

They’re nice people and generally have good intentions

I unironically believe Peru and Ecuador are the top 2 places for foreigners to be able to “max out” the quality of girlfriend they can get

They don’t have the ego of Colombian and Venezuelans where they’re stereotyped as the hottest girls in Latin America, but they look really similar

So standards are lower in Peru, and the girls have much less ego

Sure Colombia has hotter girls .. but it’s a matter of how hot the girls YOU can get are, and in Peru, you maximize your chances more than anywhere else

Asia and Central America are out of the running .. too ugly

Europe, high standards

Africa, too ugly

Middle East and India? Not for outsiders

Peru and Ecuador? Pretty girls (not the prettiest in the world of Latam), but more accessible

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: The_God and Deleted member 20677
I have a female friend from Peru, and I also met a Peruvian guy during my travels

They’re nice people and generally have good intentions

I unironically believe Peru and Ecuador are the top 2 places for foreigners to be able to “max out” the quality of girlfriend they can get

They don’t have the ego of Colombian and Venezuelans where they’re stereotyped as the hottest girls in Latin America, but they look really similar

So standards are lower in Peru, and the girls have much less ego

Sure Colombia has hotter girls .. but it’s a matter of how hot the girls YOU can get are, and in Peru, you maximize your chances more than anywhere else

Asia and Central America are out of the running .. too ugly

Europe, high standards

Africa, too ugly

Middle East and India? Not for outsiders

Peru and Ecuador? Pretty girls (not the prettiest in the world of Latam), but more accessible

Asian women are the most beauticlful women on the planet dumbfuck

Asian women are the most beauticlful women on the planet dumbfuck

I’ll let these pictures do the talking

Who is more beautiful?

9D3B2220 9B5F 42D6 B131 4F7BEE9B5A29
23CA3DC1 299C 4F9D B382 9E1F24DEA271

I was there for 3 months

Most people are normal people doing the same things we do, and you generally won’t get killed unless you’re being an absolute retard

Only difference is, the quality of girls you can get will be way higher than in the states, and Psl 4 girls don’t think they’re dimes

@quemirasmanv2
Violence, home invasions and robbery are weekly occurrences in poorer areas. No thanks.