Latinas belong to the streets ✨

Xangsane

Xangsane

BERYL LOVES PAJEET PENIS AND BBC
Fuck off mate, we don't want you.

East Asian, black, mixed, Central Asian and Arab women >>>>>>>>>> Latinas, south Asian, southeast Asian and white women

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: BigBoy, 5'7 zoomer, JovenCansao and 12 others
they belong on this dick

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BigBoy, Hottaco34, Deleted member 16275 and 3 others
They look like middle eastern. If I lived in texas in lationo community.. I would be probably slayer there. Our pheno is very similar to them.

• +1
Reactions: Hottaco34 and AscensionMan98
They look like middle eastern. If I lived in texas in lationo community.. I would be probably slayer there. Our pheno is very similar to them.
They don't. There's something different about them compared to Arab women. They just look like trashy bimbos.

My honest reaction
Screenshot 2023 05 23 22 13 39 59

They don't. There's something different about them compared to Arab women. They just look like trashy bimbos.
They have similarities like coloring.
THEY Even like our culture.

• JFL
Reactions: incel194012940
@khvirgin enter the server with a sledgehammer

• JFL
Reactions: khvirgin
Latinas are the biggest whores I don’t speak a lick of Spanish but on every IG post I make there’s always one begging for my cock in my dms.

I ran a tinder game in Latin America too and some foid legit started off the convo by saying she wanted me to impregnate her

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: cytoplasm, bug_eye_blackcel, Deleted member 29155 and 5 others
Latinas are the biggest whores I don’t speak a lick of Spanish but on every IG post I make there’s always one begging for my cock in my dms.

I ran a tinder game in Latin America too and some foid legit started off the convo by saying she wanted me to impregnate her
niggas would do anything for greed card and money. over for this world.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6128

Latinas are the easiest of all girls

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128 and Xangsane
They have similarities like coloring.
THEY Even like our culture.

Colouring but that's it, let them lick our boots because we don't want those nasty STD-ridden trashy whores that start fucking about since age 10.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 23157
Yes they are whores. From what I’ve seen they prefer bbc over middle eastern

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: fogdart, Looks234, BongMog and 1 other person
Latinas are for pump and dump while pious arab women that were raised strictly under the control of parents in village are for marriage.

If she doesn't bleed on the first night then you now it's over.

Sluttier than Mena girls

All girls are thotties

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29786, try2beme, Deleted member 18522 and 3 others
  • +1
Reactions: BongMog and Looks234
First "woman" is definitely a tranny.

When they're unchecked, yeah.

But when the punishment for adultery is beheading, not much jfl.
Beheadings are barbaric. We prefer stoning.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: try2beme, Deleted member 23157 and Deleted member 28691
Yes they are whores. From what I’ve seen they prefer bbc over middle eastern
Might have something to do with more blacks being in the US but probably not true since blacks have more SMV than MENAs in Europe and there's more MENAs than blacks.

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover and Xangsane
Beheadings are barbaric. We prefer stoning.

Plant the whore on an ant hill and watch her suffer is the best one.

My comments will prolly get posted on reddit jfl.

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers

What's your ethnicity, Arab?

Latinas are for pump and dump while pious arab women that were raised strictly under the control of parents in village are for marriage.

If she doesn't bleed on the first night then you now it's over.
No such thing as pious women

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover, BongMog and Deleted member 28691
Pious women and pious men exist. They're just very rare and usually taken (as in, betrothed by their parents at a young age).

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28691
cope med passing latinas can get it you just have gay tendencies

Sluttier than Mena girls
In public. Latinas will post this irl but Arab girls are also whores but they have to hide it because Arab guys like OP are low t and protective and jealous.

Btw there’s a dozen tik toks of these of Arab girls lusting after Koreans or bbc

Plus all these Latinas are legitimately the ugly Americanized ones. Not a single South American or Caribbean pheno

• Hmm...
Reactions: flippasav
In public. Latinas will post this irl but Arab girls are also whores
No they're not. You just fetishize them, humbertocel.
but they have to hide it because Arab guys like OP are low t and protective and jealous.
I'm not jealous or low T.
Btw there’s a dozen tik toks of these of Arab girls lusting after Koreans or bbc

Plus all these Latinas are legitimately the ugly Americanized ones. Not a single South American or Caribbean pheno
Latinas fuck like bunnies from age 10

There are some mostly they are Jewish or Muslim but a lot of Muslim women are thotties these days anyway

• +1
There are some mostly they are Jewish or Muslim but a lot of Muslim women are thotties these days anyway
Humbertocel noises

No they're not. You just fetishize them, humbertocel.

I'm not jealous or low T.

Latinas fuck like bunnies from age 10
Other Latinos not Arabs. Only Mexican girls from California who don’t represent irl Latinas don’t even speak spanish

Legitimately easy af to slay all mena girls but gulf Arabs. Nafris, Levantines and Turks are easy pickings the niggas in Europe enjoy them and I’ve had some myself.

Other Latinos not Arabs. Only Mexican girls from California who don’t represent irl Latinas don’t even speak spanish

Legitimately easy af to slay all mena girls but gulf Arabs. Nafris, Levantines and Turks are easy pickings the niggas in Europe enjoy them and I’ve had some myself.
Humbertocel noises

• JFL
Muslims love to cope about their women being unicorns. Sorry to break it for them, but chad can just as easily make them cheat as with any other ethnicity

All women turn into dirty little sluts for the right man

Loyal/ non whore latinas definitely exist
Theres 70% which is rampant sluts
30% which is hella loyal and obsessive
Im not defending the cheap race traitors in the photos tho

Muslims love to cope about their women being unicorns. Sorry to break it for them, but chad can just as easily make them cheat as with any other ethnicity

All women are sluts for the right man
Not true some women are neurotic and religious

Latinas, south Asian, white women and Arab women >>>>>>>>>> East Asian, black, mixed, Central Asian

CAUCASOIDS 4EVA!!!!!!!!!!!
:Comfy: :Comfy: :Comfy:

• +1
Reactions: litaz
They’re not Latinas they’re Americans who just have ancestry from Latin America. Latin Americans aren’t whores

Piece of slut fuckmeat on the right, cutie HQNP on the left.

• Ugh..
Reactions: try2beme
Latinas, south Asian, white women and Arab women >>>>>>>>>> East Asian, black, mixed, Central Asian

CAUCASOIDS 4EVA!!!!!!!!!!!
:Comfy: :Comfy: :Comfy:
Latinas are mixed mongoloid dumbass.

• Ugh..
Reactions: rand anon
Pious women and pious men exist. They're just very rare and usually taken (as in, betrothed by their parents at a young age).
The only ones larping as “pious” are the ones who want to appeal to trad chad.

Even then they still don’t internalize it, it’s just a facade for them. Women are opportunistic, they don’t care about ideologies or morality unlike some men

All women turn into dirty little sluts for the right man
whitecel cope

Users who are viewing this thread

Back