Latinas belong to the streets ✨

ive seen girls from literally every place of the world acting like sluts on tiktok, not only "latinas"

whitecel cope
You are the one coping. Sorry to break it to you but your pious Arab women would turn into cumsluts in an instant at the sight of a white chad

All women are like that, Muslims should stop coping their women are unicorns

You are the one coping. Sorry to break it to you but your pious Arab women would turn into cumsluts in an instant at the sight of a white chad

All women are like that, Muslims should stop coping their women are unicorns. Stop your retarded moral supremacy
At least I have blue eyes.

At least I have blue eyes.
That combined with autism that causes you to be a special snowflake

If you had brown eyes you would be just another dime a dozen sandcel

But with blue eyes you can be quirky for attention seeking. You have white privilege but refuse to admit it

That combined with autism that causes you to be a special snowflake
Why do I seem like a special snowflake?
If you had brown eyes you would be just another dime a dozen sandcel
You think if I changed my eyes to brown I'd flat out pass as MENA and nothing else?
But with blue eye you can be quirky for attention seeking. You have white privilege but refuse to admit it
A bit but not a lot.

Latinas, south Asian, white women and Arab women >>>>>>>>>> East Asian, black, mixed, Central Asian

CAUCASOIDS 4EVA!!!!!!!!!!!
:Comfy: :Comfy: :Comfy:
you mean aryan >>>
everything else belongs in the trash

• Hmm...
Reactions: rand anon
I guess Amerindian doesn't count as Mongoloid to you.
avg native

avg mongoloid

They're still mongoloid.
Natives skulls aren't pure mongoloid, they have ancient caucasoid admixture
Regardless mestizas get a pass for their wholesomeness :Comfy: :Comfy:

I guess Amerindian doesn't count as Mongoloid to you.
Most of us have limited Armendian unless Mexico and central amarircav

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: rand anon and Xangsane
In public. Latinas will post this irl but Arab girls are also whores but they have to hide it because Arab guys like OP are low t and protective and jealous.

Btw there’s a dozen tik toks of these of Arab girls lusting after Koreans or bbc

Plus all these Latinas are legitimately the ugly Americanized ones. Not a single South American or Caribbean pheno
Mate latinas fuck anything I saw a HTB blue eyed latina baddie fucking with dwarf abdul from Dubai who owns a lamborghini and a jet

@Xangsane @SecularIslamist

This is purely just online most latinas I know don’t even know what a middle eastern dude is and btw latinas > any other race

Mate latinas fuck anything I saw a HTB blue eyed latina baddie fucking with dwarf abdul from Dubai who owns a lamborghini and a jet

@Xangsane @SecularIslamist
Latinas that are white or mulatta don’t. Mestizo subhumans don’t count

• +1
Reactions: AscensionMan98
Cameron Porras (Mexican and Pajeet Indian) on suicide watch

They look like middle eastern. If I lived in texas in lationo community.. I would be probably slayer there. Our pheno is very similar to them.
The castiza phenotype has many similar features to the Arab and Turkish pheno. So not surprised. Spic foids seem to like them a lot, finding them exotic.l

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23157
Correct, castiza are the only human Latinas. Rest of them are pretty subhuman.

• +1
Reactions: AscensionMan98
I saw a user here who said latinas at his job be horny as fuck

This is what the average Chittimite (so-called Hispanic) woman looks like:

i'm not arab enough for these latinas lool. They want abdul with the brown eyes brown hair tanned skin.

I'm too nordic looking

Latinas are hot but their genetics are terrible. I'd never marry one. Unless there's no option

Users who are viewing this thread

Back