Latisse for eyebrows

Deleted member 678

Deleted member 678

MSE Coper
So ive heard using latisse for eyelashes can cause orbital fat loss as a bad side effect. Would that still happen if you use it on your brows instead? I ordered it already and its right in front me, should i try it or not?

• +1
Reactions: Hepatologyscribe
I would stay away from it, you don't want dark circles.

I would stay away from it, you don't want dark circles.
i already have shit dark circles.... i use concealer everyday

• JFL
Reactions: Hepatologyscribe
You gotta weigh the benefits against the risks & this one is definitely not worth it. Try petroleum jelly mixed with peppermint oil instead, it might work.

You gotta weigh the benefits against the risks & this one is definitely not worth it. Try petroleum jelly mixed with peppermint oil instead, it might work.
never heard of either or being efffective in growing eyebrow hairs....Latisse is proven to work. Along with minoxidil

never heard of either or being efffective in growing eyebrow hairs....Latisse is proven to work. Along with minoxidil
Okay then, enjoy your dark circles, heart disease and decoupled collagen fibres.

Okay then, enjoy your dark circles, heart disease and decoupled collagen fibres.
lmaooo over. minoxidil ages you? cant retin A combat and reverse that?

use castor oil and rosemary oil

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 678
DON'T

• +1
i already have shit dark circles.... i use concealer everyday

I laugh but if serious is it believable looking? How do you use it in a believable masculine way?

And I think all the sideffects of benevolent products here are exaggerations and memes

Finasteride kills dick
Minoxidil blocks collagen
Lattisse dissolves orbital fat

Give me a Fucking break. Everything has a small side effect. If you really need it then just use the shit.

I laugh but if serious is it believable looking? How do you use it in a believable masculine way?

And I think all the sideffects of benevolent products here are exaggerations and memes

Finasteride kills dick
Minoxidil blocks collagen
Lattisse dissolves orbital fat

Give me a Fucking break. Everything has a small side effect. If you really need it then just use the shit.
ive only had one girl notice i wore concealer once, i blended it in shitty that day and half assed it. For the most part nobody even knows.

Yeah JFL. youre right.

• +1
Reactions: far336 and Hepatologyscribe
I would take minoxidil tbh

• +1