Latisse for lower eyelid?

Gymce

Gymce

Iron
Joined
Aug 20, 2026
Posts
26
Reputation
14
I feel like my lower eyelids are too exposed, I’ll throw some pics down to show.

IMG 2578
IMG 2273
IMG 2242

Due to lattise’s ability to grow eyelashes as well as the side affect of orbital fat loss, should I apply it to my lower eyelid and not take the side affect precautions?

What I’m basically getting at is could latisse make my lower eye lid protrusion better? Not because of the eyelash growth but because of the fat loss.
 
  • +1
Reactions: keife
I feel like my lower eyelids are too exposed, I’ll throw some pics down to show.

View attachment 5712155View attachment 5712157View attachment 5712158
Due to lattise’s ability to grow eyelashes as well as the side affect of orbital fat loss, should I apply it to my lower eyelid and not take the side affect precautions?

What I’m basically getting at is could latisse make my lower eye lid protrusion better? Not because of the eyelash growth but because of the fat loss.
I am assuming you haven't looked into latisse at all? When you blink normally, it transfers from your upper to lower eyelid. The reason you don't apply it to the lower eyelid is that gravity pulls the liquid down, ending up in your cheeks and under your eyes, making either weird hair grow or making you look like you always have eye bags (hyperpigmentation). So if you're going to run latisse be it upper or lower eyelids, always apply it on top. I've used latisse myself for 10 weeks now, only on my upper eyelid, and can attest to the fact that your lower lashes will grow too.
 
I feel like my lower eyelids are too exposed, I’ll throw some pics down to show.

View attachment 5712155View attachment 5712157View attachment 5712158
Due to lattise’s ability to grow eyelashes as well as the side affect of orbital fat loss, should I apply it to my lower eyelid and not take the side affect precautions?

What I’m basically getting at is could latisse make my lower eye lid protrusion better? Not because of the eyelash growth but because of the fat loss.
jst apply upper eyelid when you will blink it will get into lower dont take the risk G
 
please dont nuke ur pap bro its perfect rn
 
I feel like my lower eyelids are too exposed, I’ll throw some pics down to show.

View attachment 5712155View attachment 5712157View attachment 5712158
Due to lattise’s ability to grow eyelashes as well as the side affect of orbital fat loss, should I apply it to my lower eyelid and not take the side affect precautions?

What I’m basically getting at is could latisse make my lower eye lid protrusion better? Not because of the eyelash growth but because of the fat loss.
i think your less undereye support can be attractive it makes you look differnet i wouldnt really mess with it unless it realistcally grows itself. you are a good looking guy already
 
I feel like my lower eyelids are too exposed, I’ll throw some pics down to show.

View attachment 5712155View attachment 5712157View attachment 5712158
Due to lattise’s ability to grow eyelashes as well as the side affect of orbital fat loss, should I apply it to my lower eyelid and not take the side affect precautions?

What I’m basically getting at is could latisse make my lower eye lid protrusion better? Not because of the eyelash growth but because of the fat loss.
No
 

Similar threads

Gymce
Replies
1
Views
56
jhontoilet
jhontoilet
Z
Replies
0
Views
12
zvvan
Z
Leafarr
Replies
2
Views
38
Leafarr
Leafarr
Gymce
Replies
9
Views
138
erlang
erlang
ProtectiveShield
Replies
2
Views
50
fattofat
fattofat

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top