Latisse fucked up upper eyelid hooding, what alternatives for eyebrow growth?

Soalian

Soalian

Kraken
Will post pics later, kinda infuriated right now,
noticing HOW FAST Latisse use seems to actually burn through subcutaneous fat,

I've used it about FIVE TIMES on my eyebrows, and today my UEE is noticeably worse,
I'm stopping that shit right now, cannot tolerate such side effects.

So, Minoxidil fucks with Collagen, Latisse fucks with subcutaneous fat,
what else is left out there to help me grow dark, dense eyebrows ffs?

Castor oil? Peppermint oil? Dyeing? Other?

Tanks.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: zeshama and Racky
Hey man.

I've experimented with Latisse and Minoxidil before, and I definitely would not recommend either.

From my personal experience, Latisse can lead to a lot of dark circles that can actually be permanent because of collagen destruction, and I think that is much more important than density of the eyelashes. If you are looking into growing out your eyelashes, do an amino acid peptide serum instead that you apply PM that actually works for two weeks. If you are LOSING hair, it might not be the most suitable, but think of it as a protein infusion to help your hairs grow stronger.

For your hair, I always suggest peppermint oil either with your shampoo/cond routine mixed in with jojoba oil at the end. Try to limit it to a minimum for the jojoba because if used too much it can look greasy. I used Red Light Therapy as well to make my hair density thicker paying over 2 grand for a device which does nothing.

Don't dye your hair. Keep it natural.

I've used it about FIVE TIMES on my eyebrows, and today my UEE is noticeably worse,

Tanks.
Castor oil Works
Plenty of evidence

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4797
why the fuck would u maxx ur lashes?`they are so fucking minor, instead u should
do everything u can for eyebrows, eyebrows are 70% of eye area

• Hmm...
Reactions: ManzareK
why the fuck would u maxx ur lashes?`they are so fucking minor, instead u should
Can you read jfl?

Hey man.

I've experimented with Latisse and Minoxidil before, and I definitely would not recommend either.

From my personal experience, Latisse can lead to a lot of dark circles that can actually be permanent because of collagen destruction, and I think that is much more important than density of the eyelashes. If you are looking into growing out your eyelashes, do an amino acid peptide serum instead that you apply PM that actually works for two weeks. If you are LOSING hair, it might not be the most suitable, but think of it as a protein infusion to help your hairs grow stronger.

For your hair, I always suggest peppermint oil either with your shampoo/cond routine mixed in with jojoba oil at the end. Try to limit it to a minimum for the jojoba because if used too much it can look greasy. I used Red Light Therapy as well to make my hair density thicker paying over 2 grand for a device which does nothing.

Don't dye your hair. Keep it natural.
No problem with hair, I'm specifically talking about eyebrows

Making the eyelashes darker and curly gives the illusion of high pfl

ZAC EFRON EYELASHES OR DEATH TBH.

Is there hope for UUE cels?

600ZacEfron

Do you think could I lose some negative fat hooding using latisse?

• +1
Reactions: Soalian
latisse fucked up fatpads never ever use it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4797
use peppermint (%10) and castor oil daily for like 12 months

• +1
Reactions: Racky
Do you think could I lose some negative fat hooding using latisse?
Don't ask me, ask the pile of evidence behind it:

• +1
Reactions: uranio and Deleted member 4797

Tanks.
Try using an eyebrow pencil or get an eyebrow transplant castor oil is cope

use peppermint (%10) and castor oil daily for like 12 months
I have Peppermint essential oil at hand, is is too concentrated? I will try it on my eyebrows, diluted in water one part Peppermint oil, nine parts water.

Castor oil has worked for me, eyelashes are noticeably thicker and a little longer too, even with my starting point having quite thick long lashes already.

This is what I've been using:
Amazon product ASIN B07N8DZQX8

Eva Naturals Organic Castor Oil (60ml) - Promotes Hair, Eyebrow and Lash Growth - Diminishes Wrinkles and Signs of Aging - Hydrates and Nourishes Skin - 100% Pure and USP Grade - Premium Quality​

• +1
Reactions: Racky and Soalian
Don't ask me, ask the pile of evidence behind it:

Yeah i want to lose some fat hooding because it’s negative tilted and doesn’t look good, but I don’t want to lose all of it just a little bit

Yeah i want to lose some fat hooding because it’s negative tilted and doesn’t look good, but I don’t want to lose all of it just a little bit
Maybe you could benefit from upper eyelid blepharoplasty?

• +1
Reactions: uranio
Castor oil has worked for me, eyelashes are noticeably thicker and a little longer too, even with my starting point having quite thick long lashes already.

This is what I've been using:
Amazon product ASIN B07N8DZQX8

Eva Naturals Organic Castor Oil (60ml) - Promotes Hair, Eyebrow and Lash Growth - Diminishes Wrinkles and Signs of Aging - Hydrates and Nourishes Skin - 100% Pure and USP Grade - Premium Quality​

How do you use this shit without getting it in your eyes, I bought it long ago and used it twice, I don’t think I have the motor skills to apply it to my eyelashes without getting it in my eye

How do you use this shit without getting it in your eyes, I bought it long ago and used it twice, I don’t think I have the motor skills to apply it to my eyelashes without getting it in my eye
3af545143bfcf1fd6e4aa917a8d98674.png

with this

even if it gets in your eye a bit its no problem. I always put in on before I sleep, so it has 12hrs uninterrupted before I wash it off, without having to be bothered by blurry eyesight during the day.

Tanks.
Damn, but why´d you start using it if you knew it eventually leads to more UEE?

castor oil has made a noticeable difference in mine - they seem thicker and darker

• +1
Reactions: Racky