Law of Attraction & Manifesting

Deleted member 6341

Deleted member 6341

Retired.
Joined
Apr 12, 2020
Posts
4,141
Reputation
5,610
I plan on writing a list of all the qualities I want in my future white girlfriend to attract her to me. Has anyone done anything similar to this? Did it work?
 
Surgeries or cope
 
  • +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov and Deleted member 6217
Law of attraction = attract who u like with looks
 
  • +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov
1590852735882
1590852735882
1590852735882
1590852735882
1590852735882
1590852735882
1590852735882
 
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Toth's thot and Lev Peshkov
yes goy swallow the bluepill
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5683 and Lev Peshkov
26486AC3 6267 44A1 BDE4 D7850437C58D
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Lev Peshkov
Yes bro! It works! I am psl 10 gigachad with trillions of girlfriends and cash!

:forcedsmile: :feelsuhh::soy:
 
The forum has truly gone to shit
 
I plan on writing a list of all the qualities I want in my future white girlfriend to attract her to me. Has anyone done anything similar to this? Did it work?
It works for women when they want to attract a boyfriend...
 
List of qualities I want in a girlfriend

- arabs, whites, and mulatto girls are acceptable
- 5'4-6'0
- kind heart
- not fat
- pretty face (at least 90th percentile) --- good cheekbones, pretty eyes, forward grown jaws, good skin
- age 16-22

Things that are deal breakers:
tattoos, balding, partying, drugs, being a slut, lying constantly, narcissism
 

Similar threads

real_rxz
Replies
0
Views
28
real_rxz
real_rxz
Y
Replies
4
Views
38
yacrazen
Y
horseman
Replies
29
Views
135
moongazing
moongazing
aspiringHardmaxxer
Replies
7
Views
97
BecomingX
BecomingX
277
Replies
0
Views
29
277
277

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top