Lawyer suggested i delete thread title

Afrikancel

Afrikancel

Popo Crew
I spotted a very robust 5'10 chad in a busy bar with large forearms. He was at least 24" inches of bideltoid breadth and mogged me so hard. Made me feel like a twink.

I grabbed his wrist and measured them (by wrapping my fingers around them) in comparison to mine (6 3/4") and his was substancitally larger. Around 8" easily. His hands were fleshy and thick.

JFC. I thought 8" wrists (bone) was a meme.
He was only 5'10. A 6'5" chad with god teir frame could easily be 9" wrists.

JFL.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: averageblokecel
5'10 chad

Nani

I am sure I have the smallest wrists on this website but I don't mind as it's all part of my BoyMaxxing.

*Also the smaller your wrists are the bigger your biceps look to girls, it's an optical illusion.

Yes 5'10 barefoot. He was frauding with boots.
View attachment 2561

I am sure I have the smallest wrists on this website but I don't mind as it's all part of my BoyMaxxing.

*Also the smaller your wrists are the bigger your biceps look to girls, it's an optical illusion.

I spotted a very robust 5'10 chad in a busy bar with large forearms. He was at least 24" inches of bideltoid breadth and mogged me so hard. Made me feel like a twink.

I grabbed his wrist and measured them (by wrapping my fingers around them) in comparison to mine (6 3/4") and his was substancitally larger. Around 8" easily. His hands were fleshy and thick.

JFL.
check fighter canelo, 5'8" with 8" wrists ultimate manlet chad

the guy takes 1000 punches and still keeps coming at you

Idk why people think wrist size and frame are that correlated tbh.

I have 21.5" shoulder width, 12" waist and im 170lbs at 6'1, not even near Gymmaxx potential. Will probably get to 23" bidletoid width.

My wrists are like 6.5" sooo?

I always get complimented on frame, and small wrist make your forarms and biceps look bigger. All bodybuilders want small wrists.

• +1
Reactions: Nibba

I have 21.5" shoulder width, 12" waist and im 170lbs at 6'1, not even near Gymmaxx potential. Will probably get to 23" bidletoid width.

I always get complimented on frame, and small wrist make your forarms and biceps look bigger. All bodybuilders want small wrists.
alot of excuses made by lookism losers so they can avoid working on themselves

• +1
Reactions: Nibba

This this this

Who cares about wrist? It's about aesthetics. I have small wrists and huge shoulders. Girls DO NOT care about wrist size only psl gay aspies do

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 147
alot of excuses made by lookism losers so they can avoid working on themselves
Acknowledgement and excuse crafting are different things boyo.

Denial and coping isn't the blackpilled way

@Afrikancel JFL AT THE NEW THREAD TITLE :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

The definition of white spanish chad. What were women's reaction when he was around them?
I was with him for 3 days, one the nights I went out partying with him he took off his shirt and women drooled, it was something I have never seen, it was ridiculous. he didn't got for any of them though (by looking his insta stories I have come to the conclusion that he got VERY HIGH QUALITY WOMEN going for him)

@Afrikancel JFL AT THE NEW THREAD TITLE :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

I was with him for 3 days, one the nights I went out partying with him he took off his shirt and women drooled, it was something I have never seen, it was ridiculous. he didn't got for any of them though (by looking his insta stories I have come to the conclusion that he got VERY HIGH QUALITY WOMEN going for him)
Fuckin hell bro of course.

Quality> quantity.

Thanks man. Like my thread please. I need the dopamine to lower my cortisol

• +1
Reactions: averageblokecel
This was the lawyer.

Sep_22_18_12_13.jpg

JFL.

I know one Manlet who is fairly good looking, has everything bad basically shit frame wise etc, I’m 6’5 and my wrists aren’t that big, well they where when I was bulked up but I cut down big time, I still have good shoulders there about 23inch without clothes. Haven’t even came close to maxxing em yet. You can do isolation for wrist but I haven’t tried has anyone here done?

I have 14'' forearms