Lay Down And Rot

blackoutwhitein

blackoutwhitein

Banned
Feel like just LDARing after high school. If I only I didn’t stop losing weight that summer before high school. I stopped cuz my mom didn’t want me out the house if her and my dad weren’t there, and if I stop something for a day or two, I won’t do it for a while. Don’t ask why, cuz I don’t even know. It fucked mr over for public high school.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
You should practice sex on the robotic babies. It helps with losing weight and make sure to write that on your essay.:feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman:

• +1
Reactions: NickGurr, ChoSeungHui and RichardSpencel
I LDAR after school all the time, Last time i had propper school was 6 years ago, Thats a long ass LDAR, No school feels amazing

• +1
Reactions: NickGurr, The Dude Abides and RichardSpencel
You are by far the most baffling subhuman on this site

• +1
Reactions: NickGurr, androidcel, CupOfCoffee and 4 others
No LDAR for your obesity.

• +1
Reactions: androidcel, RichardSpencel, GenericChad1444 and 4 others
dude i leave this site for lke a week and you've gone insane

• +1
Reactions: CupOfCoffee
Yes bro, follow the ways of the fox.

• +1
Reactions: The Dude Abides
@AntiSocial-Fakecel @CupOfCoffee

What?
Lose weight is all i can say

@blackoutwhitein feels like just LDARing after high school. If I only he didn’t stop losing weight that summer before high school. He stopped because his mom didn’t want him out the house if her and his dad weren’t there, and if he stop something for a day or two, he won’t do it for a while. Don’t ask why, because he doesn't even know. It fucked him over for public high school.

• +1
Reactions: The Dude Abides, Insomniac and ChoSeungHui
@blackoutwhitein feels like just LDARing after high school. If I only he didn’t stop losing weight that summer before high school. He stopped because his mom didn’t want him out the house if her and his dad weren’t there, and if he stop something for a day or two, he won’t do it for a while. Don’t ask why, because he doesn't even know. It fucked him over for public high school.
I feel bad for him

I LDAR after school all the time, Last time i had propper school was 6 years ago, Thats a long ass LDAR, No school feels amazing

BUSTING ALL KINDS OF NUTS

• +1
Reactions: Sizzurp

do you actually go out or just ldar

do you actually go out or just ldar

I go out, just school wise it just wanst for me, i got other ambitions and goals im trying to reach which i have been working my ass off trying reach.

• +1
Reactions: dontgoLAXb4UMAXx