Le Fort I gives chimp mouth

O

OCDMaxxing

Sphinx
Dr-Joel-Defrancq-1534581639067992400_5787.jpg

Dr-Joel-Defrancq-1534581673006855500_8646.jpg

My midface is similar to guy on left (except nose looks better), but same jaw misalignment...thank god I did not get Le Fort I.

That beta chimp mouth is ogre.

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Acromegaly_Chad, Deleted member 5393, ChaddeusPeuterschmit and 3 others
he has chimp pheno

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Acromegaly_Chad, terrorblade, lasthope and 16 others
It doesnt matter. At least he looks better now

• +1
Reactions: Acromegaly_Chad, Deleted member 756, CANI and 13 others
he has chimp pheno
He looks more threatening on the left pic, on right he is just chimped out. And thee bad kind of chimp.
Maybe I am coping because I can't get a Le Fort III to fix my flat face and mewing does jack shit.

• JFL
Reactions: Acromegaly_Chad
He looks more threatening on the left pic, on right he is just chimped out. And thee bad kind of chimp.
Maybe I am coping because I can't get a Le Fort III to fix my flat face and mewing does jack shit.
549FDFA7 F37F 421F 867F 939F46B58B4F

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Acromegaly_Chad, terrorblade, tyronelite and 17 others
That facial hair looks GOD AWFUL

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9344, Deleted member 4430, DianabolDownie and 2 others
The Horseshoe Lefort is what gives the chimp look because it doesnt advance the whole subnasal area.

Here you can see the difference between the normal "high" Lefort 1 and the Horseshoe Lefort:
maxillary-orthognathic-surgery-33-638.jpg

In the Horseshoe Lefort the cut doesnt go all the way up to the base of the nose like in a normal Lefort 1.
fig23.png

This is what a "High" Lefort 1 result looks like:
journal_of_stomatology_or-010-jpg.216874

• +1
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: WanderingBurro, Acromegaly_Chad, CursedOne and 9 others
  • +1
Reactions: CursedOne and Almu
The Horseshoe Lefort is what gives the chimp look because it doesnt advance the whole subnasal area.

Here you can see the difference between the normal "high" Lefort 1 and the Horseshoe Lefort:

In the Horseshoe Lefort the cut doesnt go all the way up to the base of the nose like in a normal Lefort 1.
fig23.png

What's difference between Quadrangular and horse shoe lefort 4

• Hmm...
Reactions: theanonymousone and Pendejo
Nothing was going to ascend him anyway, it was over from birth.

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite
he looks like a bootleg school-shooter justin bieber

• +1
Reactions: BeestungLipsTheory and OCDMaxxing
What's difference between Quadrangular and horse shoe lefort 4
giphy.gif

There are not such things as "Quadrangular Lefort 4" or "Horseshoe Lefort 4", if thats what you mean...

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Manfrommars and theanonymousone
giphy.gif

There are not such things as "Quadrangular Lefort 4" or "Horseshoe Lefort 4", if thats what you mean...

Sorry I mean quadandular lefort 2 and horse shoe lefort 2

Thats why you need high lefort 1 up to the alar base and not bottom of or under the nose

My midface is similar to guy on left (except nose looks better), but same jaw misalignment...thank god I did not get Le Fort I.

What LeFort did you get???

• +1
Reactions: Pendejo
Warned for shitposting in the Looksmaxing section

Jfl at this newcel, theres just qaudandular LeFort1 possible for now. 2 will just be relaeased 2025+ or even longer. Horseshoe lefort wouldnt benfeit him in his case. He would need TobaccaDonkey LeFort5 in his case, to look passable.

• JFL
Reactions: Acromegaly_Chad and terrorblade
Jfl at this newcel, theres just qaudandular LeFort1 possible for now. 2 will just be relaeased 2025+ or even longer. Horseshoe lefort wouldnt benfeit him in his case. He would need TobaccaDonkey LeFort5 in his case, to look passable.

I'm not a new cel also I've seen mod talking about Quadrangular Lefort 2 before

Also roughly what it looks like.

His entire face came forward some what.

Last edited:
  • Ugh..
Reactions: SuicideBomber
Quadrangular Lefort 2 is like a Lefort 2 that includes the infrorbitals rims and doesnt include the nose.

As far as i know theres not such thing as a "Horseshoe Lefort 2".

Quadrangular Lefort 2 is like a Lefort 2 that includes the infrorbitals rims and doesnt include the nose.

Wouldn't a simple lefort 3 make it more efficent and easier to work with ?

Is Sailer the only surgeon unethical enough to perform this rare lefort on a non-deformed patient?

• +1
Reactions: Pendejo

what the fucks the point in having all of the risks that come with messing with the orbitals and not even moving the nose forward?

fig23.png

Exactly

:lul::lul::lul:

• JFL
Reactions: wagbox, curryslayerordeath and MandibularCel
A normal Lefort 3 would advance also the lateral orbital rims, the zygos and the nose.
B9781455705542000174 f017 003 9781455705542

A modified Lefort 3 would achieve the same as a normal Lefort 3 but without advancing the nose.

It depends or your needs, but probably it would be easier to find someone willing to perform a Quadrangular Lefort 2 than someone willing to perform a Lefort 3.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5061
A normal Lefort 3 would advance also the lateral orbital rims, the zygos and the nose.
View attachment 281042

A modified Lefort 3 would achieve the same as a normal Lefort 3 but without advancing the nose.

It depends or your needs, but probably it would be easier to find someone willing to perform a Quadrangular Lefort 2 than someone willing to perform a Lefort 3.

Pretty sure modified lefort 3 also advances nose?

View attachment 281042

thank you

what the fucks the point in having all of the risks that come with messing with the orbitals and not even moving the nose forward?
Because some people have already a good nasal bridge projection but their infraorbitals are retruded.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: CursedOne and Deleted member 4887
Pretty sure modified lefort 3 also advances nose?
No, it doesnt.

The osteotomy consisted of a Le Fort III without the nasofrontal component.
By not including the nasal pyramid in the osteotomy design, the size, position, and nasofrontal angle in patients with adequate facial balance is maintained.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: MandibularCel and Deleted member 4887
It looks to me that the reason why his mouth looks slightly chimp-ish, is:

1- because not the whole maxilla was moved
2- because he didnt get enough upwards rotation on the maxilla
3- because he absolutely lacks cheeckbones and zygomas

so basically his cheeckbones etc. stayed in their old place, while maxilla moved forwards and not enough upwards (and not the whole area was moved that is supposed to be moved).

• +1
Reactions: WagedandReady, CursedOne and Pendejo
Because some people have already a good nasal bridge projection but their infraorbitals are retruded.

what should I do everything is retruded LeRope 9?
or will a modified lefort 3 and bimax be enough despite nose being a bit far back?

View attachment 281042

That.

what should I do everything is retruded LeRope 9?
or will a modified lefort 3 and bimax be enough despite nose being a bit far back?
Your best bet would be Lefort 2 + Infraorbital-malar implants.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4887
u guys are talking about lefort 2s and 3s when a video of a lefort 1 makes you shit your pants lmao

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4430, Zeta ascended, wagbox and 1 other person
OP ur coping so hard rn, he clearly looks better

You can get submalar implants along with Lefort I and look like so:

Attachments

• 77240DA0-3574-47AC-BAC5-1DE9CA887E58.png
    77240DA0-3574-47AC-BAC5-1DE9CA887E58.png
    147.3 KB · Views: 143
  • 8B5B4D4C-A9ED-4652-9CEA-8C33C62956A1.png
    8B5B4D4C-A9ED-4652-9CEA-8C33C62956A1.png
    117.1 KB · Views: 146
  • +1
Reactions: wagbox, AllBrainsNeedednow and kota
Didn't for me
Attached is After and before my lf1

Did you get ccw rotation? Btw good result but you should consider a reduction genioplasty

• +1
Reactions: Norwooder
Didn't for me
Attached is After and before my lf1
I Think the reason why you didn't get chimp mouth is because your mouth area is very recessed with flat philtrum while your upper maxilla is ok.
That chin looks ridiculous btw

Did you get ccw rotation? Btw good result but you should consider a reduction genioplasty
Yeh I was waiting for swelling to go down to decide on the chin reduction
I Think the reason why you didn't get chimp mouth is because your mouth area is very recessed with flat philtrum while your upper maxilla is ok.
That chin looks ridiculous btw
Nah my chin isnt too bad i get compliments in real life on it, i got high lf1 btw

Was it a straight advancement or with counter clockwise rotation? @Norwooder

He needed ccw which he didnt get.

• +1
Reactions: CursedOne

no, he has some sort of midface forward growth problem and lack of nasal support. he needs major paransasal implants at very least. his mide face was now sunken in compared to rest cuz rest is now chadlitish.
OP ur coping so hard rn, he clearly looks better

You can get submalar implants along with Lefort I and look like so:
View attachment 281197
well played

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5393
how did the shape of his bottom jaw appear to change so much when just the top jaw was moved?
he had his upper jaw widened which must also create illusion of better lower jaw

Surely a paranasal implant could fix the 'chimp mouth'

• Woah
Reactions: tyronelite
jfl at this dumbass and his surgeon. he needed quadrangular lefort 1 to also fix his sunken midface not what he got.

• +1
Reactions: CursedOne